Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin (25906 Views)

Applied For 188 Jobs On Linkedin, No One Clicked. I'm Done Searching! / How To Position Yourself To Get A Job On Linkedin / Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by H100: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
Sincerely i do not know, do you mind to put me(others concerned) through?

Jeezuzpick:
@ H100,

Three things to do to increase your chances on LinkedIn:

1. Tag Bridgette
2. Tag Oleg.
3. Tag Sohaib

If you know, you know.
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by Zzyy(m): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

Make me sef use this format take increase my Clients base. If you know, you know grin

Yahoo lawon ore mi se grin grin
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by Chlorin: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
What a good strategy kudos Op let me try it
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
H100:
Sincerely i do not know, do you mind to put me(others concerned) through?

Those names

1. Bridgette Hyacinth
2. Oleg Vishnevpolsky
3. Sohaib Hassan

Are among the top influencers on LinkedIn. A lot of recruiters follow them and read their posts and get notified whenever they are tagged. So, post your CV, write a bit about yourself and tag them. A lot of recruiters will be notified about your post by LinkedIn simply because you tagged the big guns.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by Lovelyn451(f): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
Hopefully it works
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by H100: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jeezuzpick:

Those names

1. Bridgette Hyacinth
2. Oleg Vishnevpolsky
3. Sohaib Hassan

Are among the top influencers on LinkedIn. A lot of recruiters follow them and read their posts and get notified whenever they are tagged. So, post your CV, write a bit about yourself and tag them. A lot of recruiters will be notified about your post by LinkedIn simply because you tagged the big guns.

thanks, please i sent you an email via NL.
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by greypencils: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
linkedIn is bae. I got a job from a company in portugal through it.
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by dolapo003: 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
temmypotter:
Mtchew
temmypotter:
Mtchew
Jeezuzpick:
@ H100,
Not necessarily, like their posts ....comment on their post

1. Tag Bridgette
2. Tag Oleg.
3. Tag Sohaib

If you know, you know.
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by wyzoe: 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
ademoladeji:
This interesting. A friend of mine got a Kuwait job via LinkedIn

A friend of mine, a Consultant Doctor got a job in Jeddah through LinkedIn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by DonX001: 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
H100:

Kindly rewrite to your standard in your head and take home the points. my native language isn't english.
English not being your native language does not mean you should write an article that doesn't make any "sensible sense" when someone is reading it nau.

You might as well simply write in your native language, since that is the one where you can write what people can read.

1 Like

Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by H100: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
DonX001:

English not being your native language does not mean you should write an article that doesn't make any "sensible sense" when someone is reading it nau.

You might as well simply write in your native language, since that is the one where you can write what people can read.

You got the point. what makes sense to others doesn't make sense to you dude.
if unnecessary argument isn't your base for this.

correct me then. rewrite it to make 'sensible sense'

we learn often abi?
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by Hoodbilonia: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
Story
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
NoMoreBan:
I do interact with educated and mature people on LinkedIn unlike nairaland that is filled with tribalist and unworthy front-page news..

Yet here you are.
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by notoriousbabe: 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
post=80332079:
Good thread OP.
Highly informative and educative.
Keep it up.

You will never see the lazy, aggresive youths wailing everyday of their miserable lives on this kinda thread.
A thread that can change their lives forever.

They are all on BIG brother's thread............voting!
And on other threads bashing other tribes!!

Shame on them all!
how e take concern you?Is it your life? Abeg face your front
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
Informative
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by Bluehill1051: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
NoMoreBan:
I do interact with educated and mature people on LinkedIn unlike nairaland that is filled with tribalist and unworthy front-page news..
you're mad
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by demefa(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
very silly platform with a biased admin, old ugly women/prostitutes or expired oloshos with bad manners. They can insult for the world. It's full of shit
jobful3:
CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE

This handsome bobo, Peter just PROPOSED to his beau he met on the platform of love and another wedding bells on the way. WE MEAN SERIOUS BUSINESS OF CONNECTION, TRUE LOVE AND MATCHMAKING HERE ON THE AUTHENTIC PLATFORM OF LOVE WHERE CONNECTION AND MATCHMATCHING AND MEMBERSHIP ARE ABSOLUTELY FREE…NO KOBO CHARGED!

IT’S OPERATION YOU MUST NOT BE SINGLE BEFORE END OF THIS YEAR. LET'S HELP YOU TO CONNECT WITH YOUR TRUE LOVE NOW!

Are you tired of being single and its accompanying Loneliness?
Are you tired of being prophesied to, that every other year is your year with nothing at end of it?
Are you one who believes in TRUE LOVE and having a happy family?
Are you one who is tired of masturbation and intimacy gadgets due to loneliness?
Are you a single lady/man based anywhere in Nigeria or Africa?
Are you tired of scammers and frauds that collect money with promise of matchmaking?
Are you one that have friends and loved ones who are ripe for marriage but still single?
Are you tired of platforms that offer no hope and help to your singleness?
Are you ready to make the 2019 or 2020 the year to settle down?
And are you willing to give love a chance?

NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship, if you are looking for 2nd wife, if you are looking for sugar mummy, sugar daddy or sugar baby, if you are a married man or woman looking for 'sarawagba' (we have chased out and embarrassed over 30 married men from the platform so far) and if you are not ready to register to verify your details. PLEASE DONT BOTHER JOINING BECAUSE WE DONT WANT OR ACCEPT ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY AFFECT THE WELL BEING OF OUR DEAR MEMBERS!

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

ALSO NOTE that the couple that met and got married on our platform last year are waxing strong in their marriage and so, we want so many marriages and serious relationship consummated this very year!

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW.

WHATSAPP OR TELEGRAM ADMIN NOW

Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
greypencils:
how please? Connect me..
Did they sponsor your visa or you had to take care of all expenses?
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jeezuzpick:

Those names

1. Bridgette Hyacinth
2. Oleg Vishnevpolsky
3. Sohaib Hassan

"It says No one Matches my search criteria" why are their profiles not showing on my search box? I was only able to view Sohaib Hassan, I can't view the rest. You sure the names are correct?
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by bodmath: 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
I want to reactivate my LinkedIn acct, I have no drivers license
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by greypencils: 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
Spygadgets19:
how please? Connect me..
Did they sponsor your visa or you had to take care of all expenses?
They were looking for a certain skill which I had. The key is for you to keep doing what you love and build on it. This much i can say.
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:06am On Jul 17, 2019
Spygadgets19:

"It says No one Matches my search criteria" why are their profiles not showing on my search box? I was only able to view Sohaib Hassan, I can't view the rest. You sure the names are correct?

Wait lemme check.......spelling issues.....

OK.

Try
"Brigette Hyacinth"
"Oleg Vishnepolsky"

That will do it.
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by WenysAD(f): 7:11am On Jul 17, 2019
Jeezuzpick:
@ H100,

1. Tag Bridgette
2. Tag Oleg.
3. Tag Sohaib

If you know, you know.

Please who are they?
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by blaze83(m): 8:04am On Jul 17, 2019
greypencils:

Wow!
How did it happen? So you're in Portugal like this now? Please throw more light on how it happened please, for we job seekers.
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by uuzba(m): 8:07am On Jul 17, 2019
NoMoreBan:
And you are still browsing this site?
shocked
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 17, 2019
uuzba:

And you are still browsing this site?
shocked
I come here to catch fun
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 17, 2019
Jeezuzpick:

Wait lemme check.......spelling issues.....

OK.

Try
"Brigette Hyacinth"
"Oleg Vishnepolsky"

That will do it.

Thanks its opening now.
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by IfyChuky(m): 11:36am On Jul 17, 2019
Y'all do know what I think? undecided I am going to reactivate my LinkedIn account whether this post is perceived to have made sense or not.

As for the OP's idea, it seems very practical. I do have a friend who celebrates his friends, great CEO's on LinkedIn and gets active responses from them. My thoughts have always been that the only thing keeping him from bagging a job should be his level of study. He's a final yr pharmacy student. And when such person suddenly secures a mouthwatering job, one would think he used voodoo. cry sad
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by H100: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
IfyChuky:
Y'all do know what I think? undecided I am going to reactivate my LinkedIn account whether this post is perceived to have made sense or not.

As for the OP's idea, it seems very practical. I do have a friend who celebrates his friends, great CEO's on LinkedIn and gets active responses from them. My thoughts have always been that the only thing keeping him from bagging a job should be his level of study. He's a final yr pharmacy student. And when such person suddenly secures a mouthwatering job, one would think he used voodoo. cry sad

Even with common blogging. the traffic i get from linkedin is massive because of interaction. Check if i were in Nigeria seeking out for a Job. I just wanted to share this idea, it will definitely not work for everyone but will do for some who hit the right luck.

1 Like

Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by CableWire: 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
Op, you just stated one strategy and not two...
Nice post
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by Ajibade123(m): 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
Wow what a nice article...

check out these top business expansion strategies https://explicitsuccess.com/expansion-strategies/
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by H100: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
read more via link
CableWire:
Op, you just stated one strategy and not two...
Nice post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad / How Do You Feel When Your Friend Becomes Your Boss / Addax Retrenches Over 90% Of Its Contract Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.