Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Funmi Olakurin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Funmi Olakurin (1024 Views)

Cross River Police Arrest Suspected IPOB Members, Recover IEDs, 5 AK47, Others / Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo / Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Funmi Olakurin by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
The police have arrested some suspects allegedly involved in the killing of Mrs Funke Olakunrin, daughter of the Afenifere leader, Reuben Fasoranti.

A spokesman for the Ondo State Police Command, Mr Femi Joseph, confirmed this on Monday.

According to him, the suspects were arrested when a team of security operatives stormed the forests in the area near Ore in Ondo State
See more at https://www.instagist9ja.com.ng/2019/07/police-arrest-suspected-killers-of.html?m=1

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Funmi Olakurin by kerzhim(m): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
Q
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Funmi Olakurin by Tecno66: 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
Dodoman112:
The police have arrested some suspects allegedly involved in the killing of Mrs Funke Olakunrin, daughter of the Afenifere leader, Reuben Fasoranti.

A spokesman for the Ondo State Police Command, Mr Femi Joseph, confirmed this on Monday.

According to him, the suspects were arrested when a team of security operatives stormed the forests in the area near Ore in Ondo State
See more at https://www.instagist9ja.com.ng/2019/07/police-arrest-suspected-killers-of.html?m=1
Even before arrests were made, Tinubu has already rose in defense of the herdsmen. The truth is that from arrests made on Nigerian highways recently, the herdsmen have become prime suspects. Even those persons released by kidnappers confirm that from the interactions of their adoptors, they are mostly Fulani herdsmen. As Nigerians, even if we can't speak Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Edo and even Calabar, when we hear our neighbors speaking those languages, we are able to identify which tribe's language is being spoken. Let's stop deceiving ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Funmi Olakurin by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
I hope it was Evans they arrested
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Funmi Olakurin by odiereke(m): 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
I pray the suspects arrested are the real culprits and not farmers who went out to do their daily farming.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Funmi Olakurin by delpee(f): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
odiereke:
I pray the suspects arrested are the real culprits and not farmers who went out to do their daily farming.

My fears exactly! I pray that they get the real murderers.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Now Ranks with War torn Countries in Livability index / Buhari's Daughter, Zahra To Hold A Talk-show On Cyber Bullying / JUST IN!!! Igwe Orizu Becomes Patron Of Ikenga Ndigbo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.