Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,373 members, 7,968,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:09 PM

Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills (41948 Views)

DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus / Lady Golfer: Hacker Leaks Chat Of Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend, To Leak Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
yesloaded:

He hardly get tym for such & mind you, we Abiodun are always miles ahead of dem pranks

No shaking

Amin o!
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
GraGra247:

Thank you bros. Some men are chronic demented fools. Imagine giving out hard earned millions just to sleep with loose cheap women that have slept with countless men.

Yet he can't give his fellow man that is ready to die for him a fraction of that money.
grin
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
highness25:
I know Lady Golfer in person. I could remember back then in 2016 when I was in my 200L in the university, she paid my trip from pH to Abuja and kept me in her house for good 2months, fed me and everything was. I think she's telling the truth about Tonto but when things was good between the two of them she didn't tell us ooh. The day this woman told me I have a uncle who I should talk to and not her even when we use to talk then I realize that na only big men money dem de fine. Anyways, there's no difference between her and the latter.
u r Male? Were u guys staffing? Y was she interested in u?
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by yesloaded: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
AryaSand:

Amin o!
E she sir

It seems u r a Yoruba man

If yes, r u from Oyo state?
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by bastardmod: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by AuroraB(f): 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
But, Tonto is foolish. How can you be this brazen when you live a fake live and someone has your pincode
If this is not stupidity, what is undecided
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by bluefilm: 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
To _fuck this lady golfer now just dey hungry me.

You see that her lips eh...

Women with that type of luscious heavy lips also have very deep vaginas.

Chai.
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by OhiOfIhima: 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
See dem face like Obovu masquerade

Cc: PrincessB1
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by LadyHal1(f): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
daddytime:
RUGA ruga all of una dia
We dey learn Fulfude the Fulani language una dey dia dey yarn opata
Survival mode activated
lol
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by LadyHal1(f): 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
daddytime:
RUGA ruga all of una dia
We dey learn Fulfude the Fulani language una dey dia dey yarn opata
Survival mode activated
lol
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by peroristic(m): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
That's what you get when you bite the hand that feeds you..
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Advancedman(m): 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
phrancys001:
Oloshoo enterprises dem

This TOTO DEEP again?
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by JustCurious: 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
What a friend!
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by HMarshal(m): 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
Won tun ti dey O!!! Awon story were! Story oshi!!! Kai! Eno go beta for social media! Wtf! Any "pork" can cum & tell us how it never stuck it's snout in the "dirt" Tonto wants the spotlight again, depression kee he there, see the story sef Oloshi! He�!
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Fourwinds: 2:34am On Jul 17, 2019
seunmohmoh:
SO?
heheheheheeee....longest time no saw
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 17, 2019
So you helped your friend and so?
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Preetyteetov(f): 6:53am On Jul 17, 2019
Oya Tonto comma reply, make I pack here with my cup of zobo, it gonna be an interesting one. cheesy
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by meobizy(f): 7:13am On Jul 17, 2019
I pity men in the dating game but them too mumu.
Blessed are the involuntary celibates not giving effort to date, you have no idea the good situation you’re stuck in.
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by PrincessB1(f): 8:19am On Jul 17, 2019
OhiOfIhima:
See dem face like Obovu masquerade

Cc: PrincessB1
seka yiwu? grin
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by ikennamadu1(m): 8:33am On Jul 17, 2019
BlackCrainte:
Lobatan!

Tonto is depressed and needs help

She just wont accept it

She needs Churchill back

No eey defend person weh no sabi u... Try get sense.. To mind your business no be crime
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by BlackCrainte: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2019
[s]
ikennamadu1:

No eey defend person weh no sabi u... Try get sense.. To mind your business no be crime
[/s]
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by tigerclaws: 8:53am On Jul 17, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:
[/s]
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by munafav(m): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2019
Fake life for olosho people...
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by seunmohmoh(f): 9:47am On Jul 17, 2019
Fourwinds:
heheheheheeee....longest time no saw
Hi grin
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by OhiOfIhima: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
PrincessB1:
seka yiwu? grin
I love you keneh
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Fourwinds: 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Hi grin
how is your day
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Deepfeel(m): 7:15am On Jul 18, 2019
I can only imagine how much bobrisky has spent on her grin
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by highness25(m): 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jen92:
u r Male? Were u guys staffing? Y was she interested in u?
Why is Jesus Christ interested in you?
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
highness25:
Why is Jesus Christ interested in you?
he loves me.
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by highness25(m): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
Jen92:
he loves me.
I guess you've answered your question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Latin Gets A Car Gift From His Wife, Ronke Solola Amusan On His Birthday / Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations / Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Ankara Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.