Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,180 members, 7,887,421 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:43 AM

The SETBACK In Running Ahead Of Yourself Trading Financial Markets. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The SETBACK In Running Ahead Of Yourself Trading Financial Markets. (668 Views)

Stay Ahead With XM FX 50% Deposit Promo To Start Trading Financial Market / Why You Should Learn Trading Financial Market / Learn About Financial Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The SETBACK In Running Ahead Of Yourself Trading Financial Markets. by KayodeJSK: 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
I have been trading the foreign exchange markets online for a while now, so, from my experience and that of others, I can tell you categorically that the Financial Markets is not a place where you rush into decisions whether in taking trades or in expanding the scope of your business.

Like we all know, money is important to us as long as we are here on Earth. It's so important that most people measure greatness by how much of it a person has acquired. Therefore, anything that has to do with making money, earning it etc has to be taken seriously too.

I have noticed that the error most FOREX traders fall into is taking hasty decisions and they end up not liking the results of their hasty decisions. I recently met a FOREX trader who started trading about 4months ago and is already trying to run something like a "hedge fund", it's really laughable. See, this is not being pessimistic, this is me just letting you know that some decisions should be pondered upon before they are taken. I tried ignoring him but I couldn't, I ended up warning him about what the consequences of going into that but he got angry! Well, I've done my best by advising him. This is someone who calls me "Baba" because of my experience and skills in this business yet when "Baba" advised him on what to and what not to do he threw away "Baba's" advice.

Don't run into debts because you want to run a business, don't make hasty decisions. Yes, the FOREX market is VERY rewarding BUT please also take into consideration it's speculative nature. Speak to someone, don't just take that kind of decision, you could regret it at the end of the day (like most do).

There is nothing wrong with taking investments, there is nothing wrong with trading someone's money but the question is do you have the platform, skill and experience to do so?

Enjoy trading, don't put yourself under undue pressure to meet a target !

BTW if you ask experienced traders, they would tell you that it is when you don't put yourself under undue pressure to meet any specific target that you actually surpass the targets you would have had. It's all about the mindset, it's all about fixing your mind game!

Don't Bleep your trading because you want to make quick cash!

Be ready for the long-term!

And when you're ready for it to be long-term/for it to take time, YOU WILL MAKE QUICK CASH !!!
THIS IS THE FACT!

©Joshua Kayode (KayodeJSK)

(1) (Reply)

Worldmobiletrade / Uber & Taxify Is It Really Lucrative Share Your Experience As A Driver / Get Instant Loans With Your Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.