Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,322 members, 7,910,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:09 PM

Are You Guy Or A Lady, Need Hook Up Join Us Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Guy Or A Lady, Need Hook Up Join Us Here (259 Views)

A Lady Need Serious Advise, Pls Hide My Identity And Post For Me / What Does A Lady Need After Sex? / In Love With An Older Lady Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Guy Or A Lady, Need Hook Up Join Us Here by Dechymmytv(f): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
Are you a guy , do you need friendship, serious relationship, one time sex for pay with legit girls around your location....
Is all you need a chat mate,

Are you a lady, do you need a guy who can take you serious, do need a relationship that can lead to marriage, do you want a a one time sex hook from ready to pay guys, search no more dechymmy tv is here for you

Join us on our weekly WCW AND MASSIVE HOOK UP Tomorrow

Refer to this thread to see how our hook up works : https://www.nairaland.com/5295475/looking-hook-ups-search-no
Re: Are You Guy Or A Lady, Need Hook Up Join Us Here by Dechymmytv(f): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
Join us on WhatsApp with this link https:///2349038752952?text=Hello%2C%20I%20want%20to%20join%20dechymmy%20tv%2C%20my%20name%20is....

Please follow all given instructions once you get there

(1) (Reply)

What Set Of People Do You Think Will Not Be Afraid Of Hellfire On Judgement Day / other thread / Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.