Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,174 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:51 PM

Why Do Men Brag About Their Sexual Encounters With Their Exes/gfs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Brag About Their Sexual Encounters With Their Exes/gfs (803 Views)

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes / Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Brag About Their Sexual Encounters With Their Exes/gfs by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
It's really a common thing for males to mock females after several sexual intercourse with gfs/females especially after a misunderstanding or disagreement; an act that has been tagged an "unbounded gossip" amongst males.

BUT WHY

ISNT THAT A BIT CHILDISH AND IMMATURE??
ISNT THAT PETTY

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Brag About Their Sexual Encounters With Their Exes/gfs by dollytino4real(f): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
e dey pain guys say anoda dey wipe d kpekus dat is y
Re: Why Do Men Brag About Their Sexual Encounters With Their Exes/gfs by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: Why Do Men Brag About Their Sexual Encounters With Their Exes/gfs by carter009(m): 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
I don't think so dear.
dollytino4real:
Re: Why Do Men Brag About Their Sexual Encounters With Their Exes/gfs by donbachi(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
You mean like"hmm!.dat girl?i don knack am na,she no sabi fvck sef and her pvssy dey smell like poultry"
Re: Why Do Men Brag About Their Sexual Encounters With Their Exes/gfs by dollytino4real(f): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
carter009:
I don't think so dear.
ok
Re: Why Do Men Brag About Their Sexual Encounters With Their Exes/gfs by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
donbachi:
You mean like"hmm!.dat girl?i don knack am na,she no sabi fvck sef and her pvssy dey smell like poultry"
I salute you oga
Re: Why Do Men Brag About Their Sexual Encounters With Their Exes/gfs by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
dollytino4real:
For reals??
Re: Why Do Men Brag About Their Sexual Encounters With Their Exes/gfs by GraGra247(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
Most men are deeply blinded.

They spend months to beg ladies for sex with many lies.

They spend fortunes that can develop their entire community on the lady.

They buy her expensive gadgets, meals, wears they wouldn't buy for anyone on earth.

They pay flight to and from countless times.

They book and pay luxury hotel bill and finally sleep with the lady that has "effortlessly" drained all their physical and financial resources without lifting a finger.

And they begin to brag with triumph and victory in their voice they've slept with the girl.

Who's fooling who here. Who's really triumphant and victorious here. The girl obviously.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Brag About Their Sexual Encounters With Their Exes/gfs by dollytino4real(f): 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
Oregbe17:

For reals??
not sure sir
Re: Why Do Men Brag About Their Sexual Encounters With Their Exes/gfs by Callertunez: 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
Maybe for acceptance... No man wants to be called a Virgin in the 21st century..

Lowself esteem is real, so they want to feel good about themselves... Something to make up for their void...

Senselessness...

Just for the fun....

Girls too dey form, after all the "play hard to get" then they still get the D... It's a sextimony for the strained dude.....

(1) (Reply)

We Dated & Lived Together For 3years But He Left Me To Marry A Virgin In 6months / What Are Relationships Turning Into.......? / If Your Manhood Rises While Your Bride’s Sisters Twerk On You, You Can’t Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.