Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:50 PM

null - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / null (2033 Views)

Null / Null / -null- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: null by luvyaself95(m): 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
internationalman:
My girl told me she wanted to break up with me and my reaction was really! OK if that's what you want

She's been blaming and accusing me of taking her for a ride that I didn't really loved her bla bla bla. If I did I would have called several times to ask why she did it and beg her not to break up with me.

My people did I do anything wrong?

My point is, I'm just like that even though I love this girl like mad. As a matter of fact I barely slept that night..

But you won't see or notice me depressed while processing the heart break..
She is stupid tho
Re: null by EngrMarve(m): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
nuggarito:
You are probably a fine boy and knows the benefits that's why you acting this way.
I just pray you no jam Wetin pass you.
sir, I don't think there's is anything left to see.
Re: null by internationalman(m): 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
luvyaself95:
She is stupid tho
Why'd say so
Re: null by SmellingAnus(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
I remember my friend back then... His girlfriend came to him and broke up with him in front of me and he just started laughing... The girl started crying that my friend doesn't love her... Anyway they still made up there... Complicated beings���

Back then my ex broke up with me and I accepted it then she started begging to come back and I refused... She later begged my friend and even told my friend to tell me that I shouldn't eat and run away... That was how I accepted her back... That was the only heartbreak I had... Fortunately she came back trying to get into my life for some years but I refused.... She even said she is in a relationship but she is still available for me but I still refused... Lol
Re: null by EngrMarve(m): 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
SmellingAnus:
I remember my friend back then... His girlfriend came to him and broke up with him in front of me and he just started laughing... The girl started crying that my friend doesn't love her... Anyway they still made up there... Complicated beings���

Back then my ex broke up with me and I accepted it then she started begging to come back and I refused... She later begged my friend and even told my friend to tell me that I shouldn't eat and run away... That was how I accepted her back... That was the only heartbreak I had... Fortunately she came back trying to get into my life for some years but I refused.... She even said she is in a relationship but she is still available for me but I still refused... Lol

I'm not alone
Re: null by adeboi1: 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
@iLegendd

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Weird Smell Do You Enjoy? / How To Startup a P.O.S Business that will make you Money every single day! / In Your Darkest Moments, Try Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.