Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,762 members, 7,882,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

None Of Wizkid's Baby Mamas Wished Him Happy 29th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / None Of Wizkid's Baby Mamas Wished Him Happy 29th Birthday (24260 Views)

None Of Buhari's Children Wished Him A Happy Birthday / Hushpuppi Cursed Those Who Wished Him Bad After Mompha Arrest. / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: None Of Wizkid's Baby Mamas Wished Him Happy 29th Birthday by Binhamid(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
Wizzy Wizzy. I hope this allegations are not true. Because this is too bad I swear.

We will buy your bitcoin at a very good rate, Call or message
Re: None Of Wizkid's Baby Mamas Wished Him Happy 29th Birthday by ejemamaka: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: None Of Wizkid's Baby Mamas Wished Him Happy 29th Birthday by Nuklex(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
Riches and fame made him arrogant.
Re: None Of Wizkid's Baby Mamas Wished Him Happy 29th Birthday by Jerkules: 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
BigBrother9ja:

MY FAMILY ARE ALL USELESS AND IRRESPONSIBLE,MY MOTHER IS A BABY WH0REMA
grin
Re: None Of Wizkid's Baby Mamas Wished Him Happy 29th Birthday by Funkybabee(f): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
I bet that shola will not kuku care afterall he didn't bither about her son but what about her latest baby mama jada p or what's her handle, didn't she wish him abi oko done pass through them
Re: None Of Wizkid's Baby Mamas Wished Him Happy 29th Birthday by stanliwise(m): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
dante0147:

I don’t have any of wizkid’s song on my phone now tell me how do I like wizkid? You think you can just buy 200 naira 10 MB and come up here to spew rubbish! Only Fools like you fall for this kind of 21st century scam I pity your unborn generations!
Childish man..... Hahahhahaha.... E pain you die.
Olden days blame game and street sense. A typical sense of an irresponsible man. "The girl wan trap me, The girl was trap me", condom isn't upto N200. Yet, wizzy didn't show his street sense by lashing them carefully.
Now e don lash dem, pikin don come, body don dey pepper am.
21st century sense means look before you leap and not leap and try to escape responsibility.
Just look at 2face, he didn't deny his responsibility. he didn't marry all, but he took care of the children and painfully accept his mistakes.
Listen to "rain drop" by 2face, he confessed that none of so called gold diggers raped him and he warned young man to be careful how they use their device.
Re: None Of Wizkid's Baby Mamas Wished Him Happy 29th Birthday by larryking540: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
Bitchiamjay:
I feel like Wizkid grew up in an abusive family
polygamous home
,it takes d grace of God for Dat individual to be in his right sense,
u kw see say he day give girls Belle any how,he doesn't see any thing wrong in it
Re: None Of Wizkid's Baby Mamas Wished Him Happy 29th Birthday by Abeos(m): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
Bitchiamjay:

He grew up in a polygamous family
Re: None Of Wizkid's Baby Mamas Wished Him Happy 29th Birthday by uthlaw: 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
doesn't change anything in is life,leave star boy alone...
Re: None Of Wizkid's Baby Mamas Wished Him Happy 29th Birthday by Timi1990(m): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
Bleep all this baby mama bullshit
Re: None Of Wizkid's Baby Mamas Wished Him Happy 29th Birthday by opebiboy: 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
all hoes
Re: None Of Wizkid's Baby Mamas Wished Him Happy 29th Birthday by grandstar(m): 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
Bitchiamjay:

Abused? It might be the exact opposite. He seems to have been well taken care of. He wouldn't have blown so quickly if he had a bad upbringing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade In Over The Top Gele / Davido Awarded Outstanding Georgia Citizen (Photos) / Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.