Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,581 members, 7,885,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 09:28 AM

Cosmetic Surgery : Will You Go Under The Knife?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cosmetic Surgery : Will You Go Under The Knife?? (1467 Views)

Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Her Husband, Doctors Yet To Remove The Knife (pics / Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails / UNILORIN Teaching Hospital Begins Cosmetic Surgery, Kidney Transplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cosmetic Surgery : Will You Go Under The Knife?? by mizkay(f): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2006
Girls - will you ever consider some nip and tuck?
Guys - Will you too - and would you consider a girl who's gone under the knife?
Personally I am loving what I look like right now and how I feel inside so naahhh not for me.....(at the moment) Ask me again when I'm 50!  wink at that point i might start thinking of my very own extreme makeover! check out these before and after pics!

Re: Cosmetic Surgery : Will You Go Under The Knife?? by hotangel2(f): 12:12am On Jan 18, 2006
If it's for life and death.. sure i will go.

But if it's for beauty... i ain't doing it.
Re: Cosmetic Surgery : Will You Go Under The Knife?? by mizkay(f): 1:33am On Jan 18, 2006
c'mon hot....i am sure you're vainer than that! wink
Re: Cosmetic Surgery : Will You Go Under The Knife?? by hotangel2(f): 1:46am On Jan 18, 2006
I'm proud of my appearance.. but if the surgery is to make me live and not die. I WILL DO IT!

But if it's just to raise my nose, butt, chin.. i won't do it.
Re: Cosmetic Surgery : Will You Go Under The Knife?? by mizkay(f): 1:47am On Jan 18, 2006
way to go girl.......
Re: Cosmetic Surgery : Will You Go Under The Knife?? by Yewande3(f): 12:07am On Feb 28, 2006
They look amazing!
Id do it definitely
Has the white lady had a hair transplant too??
Re: Cosmetic Surgery : Will You Go Under The Knife?? by camara(f): 11:14pm On May 16, 2006
if i ever want to do it just 4 beauty i'll picture micheal jackson
Re: Cosmetic Surgery : Will You Go Under The Knife?? by DaHitler(m): 4:52pm On May 17, 2006
Personally, I won't go under the knife, but I would consider having my girl friend go under the knife is she was slipping. grin
Re: Cosmetic Surgery : Will You Go Under The Knife?? by Mystique(f): 9:16am On Jun 29, 2006
For now, its a no-no, but i dont know how i'll feel when i'm like 60 or something, cheesy cheesy
Re: Cosmetic Surgery : Will You Go Under The Knife?? by aykay(m): 1:08am On Jul 04, 2006
if its 4 little things then theres nothing wrong. for example on my 7th bday, i ran into a gate at church and split my forehead.unfortunately the doctor that stitched my head was having a hangover.anyway he screwd the stitching up and now i have a scar on my forehead. if i could take the scar out, i would.
Re: Cosmetic Surgery : Will You Go Under The Knife?? by twinkledew(f): 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2006
I will only do it for medical reasons to safe my life.
Re: Cosmetic Surgery : Will You Go Under The Knife?? by TOYOSI20(f): 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2008
twinkledew:

I will only do it for medical reasons to safe my life.

Well said.
Re: Cosmetic Surgery : Will You Go Under The Knife?? by funmeme(f): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2008
if i was to be paid to do it,i wont even try it not to talk of doing it willingly.

think of the future implications!

(1) (Reply)

Diseases From Cockroaches / Help! I Sweat A Lot On My Palms And Sometimes / Graphic Pics: Ebola Victims Left To Die And Rot On The Streets Of Liberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.