Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,533 members, 7,914,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:58 AM

Angry Kenyan Slay Queen Blast Kenyan Guys 'that Cum In 3 Minutes' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Kenyan Slay Queen Blast Kenyan Guys 'that Cum In 3 Minutes' (2674 Views)

"Dem Dey Bleep Us, Our Pussy Dey Hot" –Sla Queen Blast Nigerians In Kenya (video / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Kenyan Slay Queen Blast Kenyan Guys 'that Cum In 3 Minutes' by EmmyBlogs(f): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2019
Angry Kenyan Slay Queen Has A Word For Kenyan Guys 'That Cum In 3 Minutes'

Quality Sex has become a major hit to most ladies.

A kenyan slay queen comes out to express her disappointement in Kenyan men who cum in 3mins.

She emphasized on the matter of kenya men not able to satisfy ladies during sex.

Why will i have coffee with someone who can't make me cum, someone who can't last more that 3 mins

You guys should up your game, I don't know which doctor you have to meet or the herb you have to use. Stop Cumming too quick, pre ejaculation is not nice

Watch the video and see more:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/07/angry-kenyan-slay-queen-has-word-for.html?m=1

cc : lalasticlala

Re: Angry Kenyan Slay Queen Blast Kenyan Guys 'that Cum In 3 Minutes' by tyup(m): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2019
EmmyBlogs:
Angry Kenyan Slay Queen Has A Word For Kenyan Guys 'That Cum In 3 Minutes'

you how many minutes do you cum undecided
Re: Angry Kenyan Slay Queen Blast Kenyan Guys 'that Cum In 3 Minutes' by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
PLEASE, Don't complain about these NOWADAYS LADIES, just phuck as much as you can...
Enjoy them while the STOCKS last.
That's what they are meant for.
GOOD they just realized that...

But, protect yourself as well....
Since Most are now TRASHCANS ....
Re: Angry Kenyan Slay Queen Blast Kenyan Guys 'that Cum In 3 Minutes' by Sanemind(m): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hmmm...
Re: Angry Kenyan Slay Queen Blast Kenyan Guys 'that Cum In 3 Minutes' by Junkie1: 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
I GUARANTEE SHE'S THE TYPE THAT STARTS COMPLAINING WHEN YOU LAST MORE THAN 45 MINS

2 Likes

Re: Angry Kenyan Slay Queen Blast Kenyan Guys 'that Cum In 3 Minutes' by LarryBee1k: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
Why
Re: Angry Kenyan Slay Queen Blast Kenyan Guys 'that Cum In 3 Minutes' by kingxsamz(m): 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2019

Re: Angry Kenyan Slay Queen Blast Kenyan Guys 'that Cum In 3 Minutes' by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
ok
Re: Angry Kenyan Slay Queen Blast Kenyan Guys 'that Cum In 3 Minutes' by nicepoker101(m): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
When they are tagged Sexx object their counterparts will rush in to spit their venom. Is it a crime to cum after 3mins? Or you want him to die on top of you. If he can hustle for his cum and achieve under 3mins. You too why can't you hustle and achieve orgasm under 2mins.

(1) (Reply)

I Impregnated Over Six-hundred African Women - French Tourist / NigerianGuy Humiliate His Girlfriend With Fake Proposal To Get Back At Her Video / I Want to Buy Different Colors of This Naughty Thing [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.