Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,396 members, 7,978,261 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:41 AM

Pete Edochie's Lookalike (kingsley Abasili) Cries Out To Meet The Legend. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie's Lookalike (kingsley Abasili) Cries Out To Meet The Legend. (888 Views)

Pete Edochie & Lookalike, Kingsley Abasili In UNROYAL, Appear In Same Movie / Kingsley Abasili Joins Nollywood (Photos) / Kingsley Abasili, Pete Edochie's Lookalike. Just Like Father & Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pete Edochie's Lookalike (kingsley Abasili) Cries Out To Meet The Legend. by NollyMedia(f): 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
Fast rising Nollywood actor, Kingsley Abasili, popularly known as Pete Edochie's lookalike has cried out on his post on instagram that he wants to meet the Legend Pete Edochie and ask him some questions.

See screenshot from his instagram post:

Re: Pete Edochie's Lookalike (kingsley Abasili) Cries Out To Meet The Legend. by RiyaGoddess(f): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
It's Either you be the Mohammed or you be the Mountain any of the two. Go and meet Pete Edoche for house simple and ask your question "Sir, did you play away match with my mom?". Read my signature

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie's Lookalike (kingsley Abasili) Cries Out To Meet The Legend. by NollyMedia(f): 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
lol
RiyaGoddess:
It's Either you be the Mohammed or you be the Mountain any of the two. Go and meet Pete Edoche for house simple and ask your question "Sir, did you play away match with my mom?". Read my signature
Re: Pete Edochie's Lookalike (kingsley Abasili) Cries Out To Meet The Legend. by Baby9jalife: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2019
So they have not even met?

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: How Mercy Smashed Biggie’s Phone During Fight With Gedoni (video) / Pregnant City Girls Rapper Yung Miami Shot At 14 Times In Drive-by Shooting / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.