Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,935 members, 7,873,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) (55213 Views)

Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age / Old Age: Tonto Dikeh Doesn't Wear ‘Open Body' Dresses Anymore / Celebrities Begin ‘old Age Challenge’ Trend, Those Of Wizkid, Regina Daniels &. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by Salmoneus(m): 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
martineverest:
Ur problem is naivety
Your problem is YouTube education, sit there claiming professor of privacy invasion based on faulty logic....

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by WorWorBoy: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
Bustincole:
Nice App .... dis is revolution of new age

as a graphic artist i knw wat i will go tru before i can achieve dis in fotoshop

but wit dis app... it will do it for u nice and perfect...

I love it
What is the app name?
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by Macwrites: 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
FaceApp
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by follock007(m): 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
this yahooze guy look though
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
Pointguardusa:
Who talked about that? You don't have sense. The app steals your data and is Russian-built for that purpose . Guy read the terms and conditions of the app. Which one is African mentality? Are you still being mentally colonized ? Sorry

Olodo...

Even Nairaland gives you free data grin

Which App doesn't take your data cheesy

Russian built... Kenyan built cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by macho44(m): 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
I'm waiting to see Hanty Bobrisky's OLD AGE PISHURE
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ebirra:
grin
If you use one of buhari's picture for the challenge, the result would be a grave

grin grin

Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
Bustincole:

as a graphic artist i knw wat i will go tru before i can achieve dis in fotoshop

I love it
fotoshop is gooooone! Please what's d name of s app?
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
This guy. I thought you didn't have sense not knowing you're just a joker. Lol. When I say data I mean sensitive info like card details,and generally your preferences.

You're a very funny guy.
KidsNEXTdoor:

Olodo...

Even Nairaland gives you free data grin

Which App doesn't take your data cheesy

Russian built... Kenyan built cheesy

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
Pointguardusa:
This guy. I thought you didn't have sense not knowing you're just a joker. Lol. When I say data I mean sensitive info like card details,and generally your preferences.
You're a very funny guy.

You are a natural comedian
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by cooleo(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ebirra:
grin
If you use one of buhari's picture for the challenge, the result would be a grave

I would love to see what his replica would like like
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by Ebendo123(m): 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
Is our own bubu qualified for this challenge? grin grin grin
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by skinnyebans(m): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
What's the name of the app pls
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by KenModi(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
martineverest:
somebody is updating its database and algorithm with facial recognition AI tech

Help me tell those idiots participating in the challenge.

Just like the 10 years challenge, they are out to continue updating their database and algorithm using these people who are so quick to jump on anything “online challenge”
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
I used lai Muhammad picture na young man I see grin
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
KenModi:

Help me tell those idiots participating in the challenge.

Just like the 10 years challenge, they are out to continue updating their database and algorithm using these people who are so quick to jump on anything “online challenge”
the 10 years challenge was made to know more about individuals when social media started...this old age is to know about individuals in future..if u connect the dots..they have Ur past,present and possibly future records in their systems..facial recognition technology is very Powerful that Americans working for AI powerhouse,Google,Amazon and Microsoft are protesting against it
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by obeycian(m): 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
Is tetuila old already? Cos there is no difference BTW the pictures
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by jnoz23(m): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ebirra:
grin

My guy, you dey try!
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by jnoz23(m): 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
Boykris:

Even the program dey lie as far as minister of misinformation is concerned
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by lillan042(f): 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
Bustincole:

I love it

Which app do u use

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by KenModi(m): 1:49am On Jul 18, 2019
martineverest:
the 10 years challenge was made to know more about individuals when social media started...this old age is to know about individuals in future..if u connect the dots..they have Ur past,present and possibly future records in their systems..facial recognition technology is very Powerful that Americans working for AI powerhouse,Google,Amazon and Microsoft are protesting against it

With which these companies and the U.S govt can use to their advantage at any given time! Thank you!
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by martineverest(m): 4:56am On Jul 18, 2019
KenModi:

With which these companies and the U.S govt can use to their advantage at any given time! Thank you!
yeah... especially now that they request Ur social media accounts...if u purposely give them Ur fake account... they will use Ur pic to detect Ur real account
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by martineverest(m): 5:50am On Jul 18, 2019
Salmoneus:

Your problem is YouTube education, sit there claiming professor of privacy invasion based on faulty logic....
I guess u are more intelligent than the democrats,American senators and tech sites cautioning and calling for investigations of the faceapp.....kids everywhere
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by felixray2010(m): 6:24am On Jul 18, 2019
This Muyiwa Ademola go still carry him pimples reach old age..... Hmmm
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by Salmoneus(m): 6:37am On Jul 18, 2019
martineverest:
I guess u are more intelligent than the democrats,American senators and tech sites cautioning and calling for investigations of the faceapp.....kids everywhere
Are you in America? I'm not doubting privacy intrusion but how does that affect you in Nigeria? You're taking panadol for another man's headache.
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by Usanga35: 6:39am On Jul 18, 2019
Tosindwise:
.... Oga explain how it is demonic? ....before I say you act like an extremist�
Hahahaahhhaahhahahaa..u neva chi chum chin
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by Usanga35: 6:42am On Jul 18, 2019
Boykris:
Hahahaaaaah
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by Usanga35: 6:48am On Jul 18, 2019
For those of u Forming privacy conscious .......Who know u...who ur privacy Epp.....
ok na Face app u come sabi say em dey collect ur info....wAt of Thumb print dat u do everywhere ...wetin em call da one...?
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by logik29(m): 6:58am On Jul 18, 2019
GistMore4:
Another latest trend hits the internet yet again as celebrities worldwide begins 'Old Age Challenge'.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/celebrities-begins-old-age-challenge-trend-photos

Na wa oo..no be 10yrs challenge again nw na old age challenge this country seems to be encouragingly improving.Na unemployment cause dis one.
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by KenModi(m): 8:55am On Jul 18, 2019
martineverest:
yeah... especially now that they request Ur social media accounts...if u purposely give them Ur fake account... they will use Ur pic to detect Ur real account

Now that is scary! shocked
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2019
KenModi:

Now that is scary! shocked
yeah..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.