Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,652 members, 7,902,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:04 PM

How To Make Money Online: Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Money Online: Blogging (624 Views)

25 Legit Ways To Make Money Online Blogging With Wordpress And Blogger / Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" / Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online: Blogging by caliboster: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
In my previous article on how to make money online, I mentioned blogging as one of the confirmed methods of generating income online. It is very essential to know that there are many ways of making money online. However, this article will not brief you on the many ways of generating cash from the internet rather; it will only focus on how to make money online through blogging.

How to make money online Blogging is another trending topic that has been search on the internet overtime by many internet users. I have answered so many questions concerning this topic; I’m even tired of answering from one person to another that is why I am writing this piece. Please be assured that this masterpiece will guide as many people as possible out there that are also looking for the answers to this topic.

However, if you are interested to know the various ways of earning money online, you can read my previous post on ways to make money online. Blogging is only one of the methods that were mentioned on that particular post, so this post will only cover the blogging aspect of making money online.

I will carefully and categorically explain the concept of blogging in this article. If you really want to make blogging your passion, then this is the right place for you as this article is tailored to give you a step-by-step guide on doing so.

WHAT IS IN THIS ARTICLE?
This article will cover so many core areas about blogging. The methodology of writing this piece is one of the best methods of writing or conveying information to a wide number of audiences. This is because, in this post, I will assume you do not know anything about blogging. However, this article will also be of great help to those that are already in this field. It is in fact, a big guide to both the beginners and advanced bloggers. But the approach taken in writing this guide targets those that have little or no idea of blogging.

This article has a number of sub-headings that will brief you on information pertaining to the title of each sub-heading. This will make this article very clear and understandable; this is in addition to the sub-headings being serially arranged. Listed below is some of the topics I will cover in this article, they are as follows;

Meaning of blogging
Who a blogger is
Types of blogging
Platforms available for blogging
What platform you should use for blogging
And how to monetize your blog (generate money from your blog)

I advise you to read this guide with understanding, where you do not understand you are always free to call my attention and state what you do not understand by commenting on this post using the comment box that you will see at the end of this post.

WHAT YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT BLOGGING
There is one thing you should understand about this article before misquoting me, the thing is; blogging is not a get-rich-quick scheme or ponzi scheme.

Blogging is all about what you like doing like writing about almost anything that you are passionate about, that is exactly what you will see in this article. I hope you are still with me? Your answer now probably should be yes, having said that, I will jump to the main thing right away!

MEANING OF BLOGGING
What is Blogging?
Before diving into the meaning of blogging, there are some terms related to this that you would love to know, and that is how the term “blogging” came into existence, now let’s know how.

The term, ‘blogging’ is derived from the word “blog” which until the early of 21st century was called “weblog” which is the combination of Web and Log. Web there refers to WWW which is the acronym of World Wide Web, while Log refers to...
https://rocklandhousetv.com/news/how-to-make-money-online-blogging/

(1) (Reply)

How To Back Up And Upload Template. / Powerful Online Bidding System - Auction Extension For Magento 2 / Approved Adsense Account For Sale!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.