Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,347 members, 7,974,462 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:46 AM

Corp Members Ordered To Cut Grass (videos And Pics) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corp Members Ordered To Cut Grass (videos And Pics) (555 Views)

Youth Corper Clings To A Tricycle To Cut His Transportation Cost (Photos, Video) / Corps Member Ordered To Leave Gombe NYSC Camp For Refusing To Wear Khaki Trouser / Does NIMASA Accept NYSC Corp Members? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corp Members Ordered To Cut Grass (videos And Pics) by favoritetalk(f): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
it was quite surprising and shocking to see Corp members cutting grasses like secondary school students as ordered by their LGI .... yeah you heard me.. graduates! serving their fatherland.

The lady behind the video was complaining bitterly.

see pictures

see video here https://favytalk..com/2019/07/corps-members-rant-as-they-were-ordered.html?m=1

cc. Mynd44, lalasticlala, Seun

Re: Corp Members Ordered To Cut Grass (videos And Pics) by kernniejay(m): 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
National Pledge:
I pledge to Nigeria my country, to be faithful, loyal and honest, TO SERVE NIGERIA IS NOT BY FORCE, to defend her unity, and uphold her honour and glory, so help me God.
Re: Corp Members Ordered To Cut Grass (videos And Pics) by Elukapendragon(m): 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
Such things are now normal to the society....
watch how the ITK will come and say it not a bad thing to cut grass...
Re: Corp Members Ordered To Cut Grass (videos And Pics) by Callisco: 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
Elukapendragon:
Such things are now normal to the society....

watch how the ITK will come and say it not a bad thing to cut grass...
IT'S NOT A BAD THING TO CUT GRASS!!! angry

(1) (Reply)

Fake Degrees: NYSC Withholds Certificates Of Foreign-trained Graduates / . / Ppa: 4 Corps Members Needed At Ikeja Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.