Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:48 AM

Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You (748 Views)

Hello Everyone, I Am From China.if You Need Some High-end Watches.look Here / Hope Emmanuel Frank Used Wood And Laptop Batteries To Construct Excavator / Nigerian Physics Student Builds A Drone, Names It ‘hope For Chibok Girls’,(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Heiko: 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hello everyone, I am from China. If you have rmb want to change to Bitcoin,Or need RMB.you can find me. You can use Alipay or bank transfer. The exchange rate is absolutely satisfactory. I am a good person and hope to know you. Hope Can be a good friend with you

Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by godofuck231: 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Chinco lol

1 Like

Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by godofuck231: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
U should see what the mother would have done
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by dawnomike(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
你好, 如果你不介意的话,把中国人当作朋友会感觉很好。 你在尼日利亚吗?
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Heiko: 3:18am On Jul 18, 2019
If you have any questions, please consult me.
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Heiko: 3:58am On Jul 18, 2019
smiley

1 Like

Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Heiko: 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
If you have any questions, please consult me.
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Heiko: 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
If you have any questions, please consult me. tongue shocked
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Heiko: 8:28am On Jul 20, 2019
I want RMB, I can pay with Bitcoin.
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by BitcoinChief: 10:14am On Jul 20, 2019
We can chat on WhatsApp . 09021117285
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Olorunnim: 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
WhatsApp is banned in China how come you're using it.
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Heiko: 3:00am On Jul 21, 2019
If you have problems with rmb, please contact me.
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Heiko: 3:03am On Jul 21, 2019
Nice to meet you
dawnomike:
你好, 如果你不介意的话,把中国人当作朋友会感觉很好。 你在尼日利亚吗?
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Heiko: 3:42am On Jul 21, 2019
Nice to meet you friend
BitcoinChief:
We can chat on WhatsApp . 09021117285
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Heiko: 3:20am On Jul 22, 2019
smiley
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Heiko: 10:02am On Jul 22, 2019
If you need RMB, you can exchange it with Bitcoin. grin
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Heiko: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Heiko: 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
I need RMB, I can find me with rmb.
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Heiko: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2019
I need RMB, U can find me with rmb

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Most Advanced Robot In The World And What It Does! (video) / Sms Privacy Gateway Now Available / Etisalat 3g Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.