Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,692 members, 7,911,897 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:33 PM

Fasoranti’s Daughter, Funke Olakunri For Burial On July 22 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fasoranti’s Daughter, Funke Olakunri For Burial On July 22 (12503 Views)

Ajimobi For Burial On Friday / IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fasoranti’s Daughter, Funke Olakunri For Burial On July 22 by magzey: 7:29am On Jul 18, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

How Buhari came back to power with the help of the Southwest remains one of the greatest political maneuvers in Nigeria's history of alliances.

Richdad
How many of them voted for Buhari undecided undecided
Re: Fasoranti’s Daughter, Funke Olakunri For Burial On July 22 by lomprico(m): 7:34am On Jul 18, 2019
We are not interested. undecided

Hundreds Nigerians has been killed by the terrorist fulani killers and nobody said sorry to them. Why are they disturbing us with this big man pikin!
Re: Fasoranti’s Daughter, Funke Olakunri For Burial On July 22 by Olusheyi1(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2019
Great
Re: Fasoranti’s Daughter, Funke Olakunri For Burial On July 22 by Olusheyi1(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2019
Okay
Re: Fasoranti’s Daughter, Funke Olakunri For Burial On July 22 by vineyardfarms: 8:03am On Jul 18, 2019
[quote author=Islie post=80377775]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/fasorantis-daughter-for-burial-july-22/

ONE THING I LOVE ABOUT THE YORUBA'S IS THEIR CHEAP TALK AND EMPTY THREAT ON PAGES OF NEWSPAPERS AND RADIOS, BUT NEVER SEENING IN BATTLE FRONT. ALWAYS DISFUNCTIONAL DISUNITY AND TRAITORS. MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE AGEING FATHER AND HER FAMILY. RIP TO THE DEAD.
Re: Fasoranti’s Daughter, Funke Olakunri For Burial On July 22 by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 18, 2019
Thoughts and prayers with her family
Re: Fasoranti’s Daughter, Funke Olakunri For Burial On July 22 by DennisEche(m): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2019
post=80379236:
RIP Mrs Funke Olakunrin.
Stf, no one needs your bleeping rip.
Go Bleep with your rip
Re: Fasoranti’s Daughter, Funke Olakunri For Burial On July 22 by jrusky(m): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

How Buhari came back to power with the help of the Southwest remains one of the greatest political maneuvers in Nigeria's history of alliances.

Richdad

Bro it's a mystery. I never understand how Tinubu managed to swindled the SW believing in voting for Buhari mean well for them. And till date I have not seen anything they have gained so far from Buhari till this very today.

To the topic of discussion, I really sympathize with the old man Fashoranti I remember meeting him some years back may God be with the old man and may the soul of his murdered daughter rest in peace.

The question is it's yet time SW shut Tinubu up and dump him he is never a leader nor a true born of SW I'm so ashamed of him.
Re: Fasoranti’s Daughter, Funke Olakunri For Burial On July 22 by Staro: 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
May her soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

42 Ambassadors Await Postings 96 Days After Senate Confirmation / 2023: Nigeria Needs Those Willing To Serve — Osinbajo / Ojukwu’s Memorial Library Building Demolished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.