Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,156 members, 7,880,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:57 PM

Run Away From People That Speak Bad About Others To You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Run Away From People That Speak Bad About Others To You (254 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" / Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Run Away From People That Speak Bad About Others To You by agadamicaiah: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2019
*RUN AWAY FROM PEOPLE THAT SPEAKS BAD ABOUT OTHERS TO YOU.*

A froward man soweth strife: and a whisperer separateth chief friends.
Prov 16:28.

Anyone who speaks bad of people to you is called a slanderer/talebearer/gossip. These ones are responsible for strife and dispute. They carry informations and secrets around saying it to any who cares to listen giving birth to dispute and destruction.

*Things you should know about talebearers*
1. They speak evil to you about others and they surely will speak evils to others about you.
2. They have nothing good to offer you but to separate you from true friends and helpers.
3. They are ambassadors of strife.. Hence you avoid them and you enjoy peace (prov 26:20)

* God himself dislikes these set of people. _Psa 101:5 Whoever secretly slanders his neighbor, Him I will destroy; The one who has a haughty look and a proud heart, Him I will not endure._

* The words of a talebearer is always full of information and will always want to make sense but know this, a talebearer is one who murders with the lips. Give him heed and you will loose all that has the potency to bring you peace.
prov.18:8-9

Psa 140:11 Let not a slanderer be established in the earth; Let evil hunt the violent man to overthrow him."

*WHY SHOULD I STAY AWAY FROM A SLANDERER?*
1. He carries destruction for his listeners and is a time bomb himself.
2. He is revealer of secrets and can't be trusted
3. God hates them.
4. the absence of talebearers brings peace.
5. They have nothing good to offer.

In conclusion,
talebearer= destroyer/murderer.
run away from them and maintain good friends and peace. shun them and the land also enjoys peace.

Follow us on our social media handles for more wonderful articles and life changing sermons.

#GRMI
#ATMOSPHEREOFGRACE

FB: GRACEREALM MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL

BLOG: Gracerealmministries.

Instagram: Gracerealm_gmi

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Questions About The African Traditional Religion ? / This Generation Is A Wasting Generation / A Warning Message To All Interested In Making Heaven (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.