Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,555 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:41 PM

I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? (8842 Views)

Tag This Picture Of Buhari Occupying The Space Of Chilean President / Nigeria Loses 100kg Of Gold Daily To Illegal Miners – Fayemi / WHO, Global Fund Applaud Okonjo-iweala’s Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by fredoooooo: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2010
Jakumo:

A group of trapped miners in Nigeria would be abandoned to their fate while the president of the country would call for national prayers and fasting. After sufficient time had elapsed for all the trapped victims to die, they would have been declared "National Heroes", and their families would be promised compensation which would be issued later, but diverted into the pockets of government officials.

Within 24 hours of the death of all victims, internet 419 fraudsters would mass-mail millions of appeals for funds to feed the families of the departed, while the government would issue multi-million dollar contracts to Juju-magicians who would claim the ability to bring the dead men back to life. Meanwhile printing presses would hurriedly churn out color calendars featuring photos of dead bodies, which would be claimed to be those of the dead miners.

Praise the Lord !

LOL grin grin grin , BUT ITS THE TRUTH
Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by LouisThoru(f): 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2010
Nigeria government bad or good is not what dictates the future of Nigeria. If these evil sayings by Nigerians of Nigeria is anything to go by, then, every evil will continually bemoan the country. If the citizens have no mouth to say a blessing to her, how can the country be blessed? What you wish for her comes to her naturally, if you wish bad to happen, it sure will happen.

Come to think of it, when we copy good things from the western world, we shout aloud, it is a waste of time and energy, it wont work, but when we see bad things happen, we are quick to wish it happen in Nigeria, what a shame?

And these people mention God and even pray five times daily, it is better to shoot yourself in the head rather than wasting time knocking your head on the ground five times for nothing and shouting Jesus to no avail.
Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by lexicon(m): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2010
Well conducted.
Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by porka: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2010
It can happen anywhere, the whole world was involved in the operation, they didnt leave everything to the Chileans. The rescue is largely due to advancement in science and technology. It is doubtful if this would have been possible 10 years ago.

Again, there was the advantage of time. On their own they would have resorted to prayers due to helplessness like Africans, but Americans came to their rescue.

All in all, bravo to the entire rescue team and congratulations to the rescued miners and their family.
Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by Litmus: 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2010
Great work by the Chile government,especially Mining Minister, congrats to the people.  Seems people around the world went through the gamut of emotions expressed by everyone here.

However, what happened and efforts to bring about successful outcome was extraordinary,which perhaps explains the  worldwide interests and prayers. This is because, regularly, worldwide, mining accidents that result in people being trapped, occurs, and almost always lead to their deaths. These mining deaths occur in countries as developed technologically as America and China and as relatively underdeveloped as many South American countries and South Africa. So, humor aside, it wouldn't be unusual if  Miners in Nigeria got  trapped underground and could not be rescued.

Nigerians are compassionate people as exemplified by the Nigerian posters above who cried for the Chilean Miners. Therefor Nigerians would agonies  over trapped  Nigerian miners just as they did over trapped Chilean miners . For this reason I'm sure the Nigerian government and relevant communities, as do most Governments and communities in the unfortunate position, would do all it can to try an rescue its trapped miners even if the outcome might be as bleak as occurs most of the time around the world.
Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by strangest(m): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2010
, a lot of nigerians has stayed inside kiri kiri hole for years without trial, i guess they should start from there, lol grin
Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by lexicon(m): 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2010
Good conduct.

Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by lexicon(m): 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2010
smiley

Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by lexicon(m): 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2010
wink

Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by lexicon(m): 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2010
Workers assemble machinery to be used in the rescue operation for 33 trapped miners in the San Jose mine near Copiapo, Chile

Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by monkeyleg: 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2010
Nope, this cannot happen in Nigeria. Forgotten what happend in Ejigbo and the C130 plane crash.
Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by lexicon(m): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2010
Chile's Health Minister Jaime Manalich inspects clothing that will be given to the miners after they are rescued and evacuated

Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by lexicon(m): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2010
Workers and other officials cheer as the T-130 drill reaches the 622 meter (2,041 feet) below the surface point after 33 days of drilling to reach the trapped miners

Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2010
Finix2, the capsule they use to rescue these miners was designed by the Chilean Navy
Yes the very drilling machine that drilled through the rocks was supplied and run by an American Company
Yes the component technologies used for this system already existed

But to put these technologies together to achieve this aim in a very short time is phenomenal and this qualifies as Innovation Engineering.

The Chileans wrote the book on this one because this process has never been seen anywhere in the World.

I also like to give credit to the President of Chile , Sebastien Pinera. He did not shy away, he did not devolve responsibilities . . . . he made himself the crisis manager in chief all through this process. Matt frei of the BBC was even suggesting that the Chilean President had the letter from the miners to signify they were alive, in his pocket when he attended a UN summit in Washington.

It tells you how much he tried to keep hope alive. Lets give it to the Chileans they did a good job.
Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by mcneal: 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2010
So happy for the Chileans, 10 now rescued, 23 more, praying them excellent success.
Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2010
If all this goes according to plan, the Chilean Government should consider turning Camp Hope into some tourist attraction if possible.
Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by BigPhil(m): 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2010
bk.babe97y:

If this had happened in Nigeria, specifically Eastern Nigeria, oh my would those cannibals have had a field day!

I can just see OnlyTruth, EzeUche and Eziachi leading a pack of Village youths jumping into that labyrinth (head first) totting tomatoes, peppers, skewers, Barbecue sauce, firewood and whatever else necessary to commence a scrumptious meal of Hispanic-flavored human meat! grin

You are nothing but a scumbag,useless layabout.Why is that whenever there is any serious discussion on NL,you will stupidly come to exhibit your level of depravity and intellectual poverty and perverted way of reasoning

Please do us a great favour and crawl back to that hole of yours.
Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by UyiIredia(m): 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2010
lack of patriotism = the bane of the Nigerian nation >>> what do u expect from a people fond of
castigating, criticizing & 'downtrodden-on' themselves?

thank Gd for the lives of the miners >>> i celebrate to them >>> i celebrate with hope, love & life
Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by semid4lyfe(m): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2010
Gawd! The comments on this thread make me wanna retch and throw up.

It seems people just use every opportunity to run down the country. . .which is exactly what this thread was created for and meant to achieve.Imagine the thread title sef: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria?. . .sick and intended for only one outcome IMO. So if na Naija government, the OP for nor applaud their effort shey? Welldone!

Let me ask, doesn't the government launch rescue efforts when storey buildings collapse burying people alive? Don't they dig through the rubble trying to rescue people and bring them out dead or alive? During massive floods in which houses are destroyed and people are displaced, don't the relief agencies (NEMA & Co) provide temporary shelters and food to the displaced? So what's make this case so different and make you guys think the government will react differently?  

I have no doubt in my mind a similar rescue operation would have been launched in Nigeria by the Government and the miners would be brought out eventually . . .it would have taken longer (more days) perhaps but even Chile had help from other more technologically advanced countries. We'd have outside help too if this happened here.

Walahi, this thread has spoilt my mood & my day. I think I'd just log off and come back tommorrow.

Nigerians. . .sick sick people!
Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by lexicon(m): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2010
semid4lyfe:

It seems people just use every opportunity to run down the country. . .which is exactly what this thread was created for and meant to achieve.Imagine the thread title sef: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria?. . .sick and intended for only one outcome
IMO.

Let me ask, doesn't the government lauch rescue efforts when storey buildings collapse burying people alive? Don't they dig through the rubble trying to rescue people and bring them out dead & alive? During massive floods in which houses are destroyed and people are displaced, don't the relief agencies (NEMA & Co) and provide temporary shelters? So what's make this case so different and make you guys think the government will react differently?

I have no doubt in my mind a similar rescue operation would have been launched in Nigeria by the Government . . .it would have taken longer (more days) perhaps but even Chile had help from other more technologically advanced countries. We'd have outside help too if this happened here

Walahi, this thread has spoilt my mood & my day. I think I'd just log off and come back tommorrow.

lol grin grin grin
Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by OmoTier1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2010
Uyi Iredia:

lack of patriotism = the bane of the Nigerian nation >>> what do u expect from a people fond of
castigating, criticizing & downtrodden-on' themselves
?

thank Gd for the lives of the miners >>> i celebrate to them >>> i celebrate with hope, love & life

Spot on! Most of the Nigerians that run their mouth on forums like NL and others are the half breads who have no self achievements themselves yet have the guts to run the loud mouth about Nigeria!

While we celebrate the rescue of these Chilean Miners and also applaud the Chilean Government for her concern, it is of good account that several experts/Agencies from various contries around the world are involved in this rescue effort! NASA is one of such helping hands.

mikeansy:

Finix2, the capsule they use to rescue these miners was designed by the Chilean Navy
Yes the very drilling machine that drilled through the rocks was supplied and run by an American Company
Yes the component technologies used for this system already existed

But to put these technologies together to achieve this aim in a very short time is phenomenal and this qualifies as Innovation Engineering.

The Chileans wrote the book on this one because this process has never been seen anywhere in the World.

I also like to give credit to the President of Chile , Sebastien Pinera. He did not shy away, he did not devolve responsibilities . . . . he made himself the crisis manager in chief all through this process. Matt frei of the BBC was even suggesting that the Chilean President had the letter from the miners to signify they were alive, in his pocket when he attended a UN summit in Washington.

It tells you how much he tried to keep hope alive. Lets give it to the Chileans they did a good job.

If it was Nigeria that imported some of those machine, you all will be running your mouth with all sort of filthy comments!

If GEJ   hand taken such a note to the UN assembly, most of you here would reign all sorts of insult on him claiming the letter was forged yet when such an action is taken elsewhere you see it as something worth doing or even as an achievement in their own right!

Inferiority Complex has been one of the factors that has dragged Nigeria and Nigerians backward and not until we dust it off our shoulders, we may not be able to attain the lofty heights of our dream!
Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by JUO(m): 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2010
God will help them
Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2010
Omo_Tier1

If you know Mikeansy very well you will know that he usually does not have time for kids

(Please give me an example of where I have criticised GEJ for importing machines from Abroad?)

This is about Chile and not Nigeria and I don't believe I have mentioned GEJ on this thread because I do not believe it is of any use.

Everyone know GEJ's record on leadership so no need to compare him to real leaders. Thank you!!!!
Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by kafanchan: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2010
semid4lyfe:

It seems people just use every opportunity to run down the country. . .which is exactly what this thread was created for and meant to achieve.Imagine the thread title sef: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria?. . .sick and intended for only one outcome IMO. So if na Naija government, the OP for nor applaud their effort shey? Welldone!

Let me ask, doesn't the government launch rescue efforts when storey buildings collapse burying people alive? Don't they dig through the rubble trying to rescue people and bring them out dead or alive? During massive floods in which houses are destroyed and people are displaced, don't the relief agencies (NEMA & Co) provide temporary shelters and food to the displaced? So what's make this case so different and make you guys think the government will react differently?  

I have no doubt in my mind a similar rescue operation would have been launched in Nigeria by the Government and the miners would be brought out eventually . . .it would have taken longer (more days) perhaps but even Chile had help from other more technologically advanced countries. We'd have outside help too if this happened here.

I no gree, no be this naija. Those ones you said did not involve much capital and logistics. By the time huge money is involved, govt will either back out or somebody go chop the money for the contracts involved. The miner  arestill staying alive is not an easy job for the chilean government. Do we have a president that can send letter to "ordinary miners"? Do we a govt that can organise TV for them to watch football matches?Do we have a govt that will ensure communication between the miners and their families?  Do we have a president that can be humble enuf to go to the site and chat with the wives of the miners. Abegi.

Our useless government should learn from this. Tell me if those miners will not be ready to die for their country, tell me if those people will ever evade tax or will not stand still when national anthem is being sung. Tell me if those people will ever boo their president when talking. Tell me if those people will not slap anybody talking about their country/government anyhow Those idiots up there  in our govt  should know that you don't command respect, you earn it. They dont need to tell us to be patriotic, we are sensible, let them show us they care for us first, we will give them all the respect they need.
Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by staticlink: 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2010
kafanchan:

I no gree, no be this naija. Those ones you said did not involve much capital and logistics. By the time huge money is involved, govt will either back out or somebody go chop the money for the contracts involved. The miner  arestill staying alive is not an easy job for the chilean government. Do we have a president that can send letter to "ordinary miners"? Do we a govt that can organise TV for them to watch football matches?Do we have a govt that will ensure communication between the miners and their families?  Do we have a president that can be humble enuf to go to the site and chat with the wives of the miners. Abegi.

Our useless government should learn from this. Tell me if those miners will not be ready to die for their country, tell me if those people will ever evade tax or will not stand still when national anthem is being sung. Tell me if those people will ever boo their president when talking. Tell me if those people will not slap anybody talking about their country/government anyhow Those idiots up there  in our govt  should know that you don't command respect, you earn it. They dont need to tell us to be patriotic, we are sensible, let them show us they care for us first, we will give them all the respect they need.
well said
Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by toytola(m): 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2010
It's really sad when you read comments made by Nigerians who refuse to see past there own negativity and would rather choose to ''orally masturbate" and make blind comments lacking in substance or insight. I refuse to believe that my beautiful country would abandon 33 people trapped in a mine and declare them national heroes the next day. I also refuse to accept that Nigerians (albeit self - serving most times) would pretend that the 33 people do not exist, cover up the hole and walk away or be tribalistic in the face of calamity . Chile is not half as rich as Nigeria and they were able to turn a mining disaster into a PR success. (Yes, i said PR success). Further more, Chileans weren't the only country involved in the rescue. Yes, the Chilean Navy designed the capsule but they had help from NASA amongst other countries or people. If this were a Nigerian disaster, i concede that there would be a lot of confusion around the scene but i also want to believe that in the midst of the confusion, we (Nigerians) would have been able to solve our problems and rescue the people. A Russian submarine crashed into the Barents Sea a few years ago (118 people died) - they had time to save the people and also refused help from the Norwegian and British Navy - but still yet the sailors died - can anyone offer an explanation.

We, Nigerians need to be less critical about our country - yes, Nigeria is corrupt (which country isn't?), the leadership sucks (most third world countries have that), Law enforcement is weak (still a 3rd world country), basic amenities are lacking (corruption and self servitude) and don't even get me started on the Super Eagles  - but the midst of the bad international press we get everyday, can't we all just step back and say We are proud to be Nigerians. I was once asked why i defend Nigeria. Nigeria is my home (no home like her) - i am free when i holiday in Nigeria (well, once i escape from the Jungles of Lagos) - no other freedom i can get anywhere else because i am Nigerian, i bleed green and white and even if i decide to take up another citizenship tomorrow, i was first Nigerian, i still have ties to Nigeria and i can never be anything but Nigerian.
Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by daywatcher: 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2010
it is the north's fault that this cannot happen in Nigeria

grin grin
Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by omofat: 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2010
Last night I dreamt that 33 Nigerian Miners  were trapped underground and the govt sent a capsule down to rescue them one after the other, but the rescue had to be called off as the trapped miners could not agree amongst themselves on who goes first. Zoning was suggested but they could not agree on which zone will go first. Eventually in a struggle to all board at the same time, the capsule was damaged leading to the call off.
Oh dear. Sorry it was only a nightmare. In fact the real problem was that FEC awarded the capsule contract to Ibori and we are still awaiting delivery 3 mths later. There is a probe going on to unravel this and retrieve the award sum before we get to the issue of what formula to adopt for the rescue and which miner comes out first. Meanwhile traditional rulers from the miners' towns are paying solidarity visits to the President to thank him for his efforts to rescue the miners.
And the First lady has just invited the wives of the Nigerian miners to Abuja for dinner at the Hilton! The first ladies from the 36 states will also be in attendance. All including the wives of the miners will wear the Goodluck for President Ankara.
CNN reported early this morning that after 10mths underground all the 33 Nigerian miners have died and the Nigerian govt has declared 7 days of mourning during which the Nigerian flag will be flown at half mast.

Sad but probably true sad
Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by staticlink: 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2010
toytola:

It's really sad when you read comments made by Nigerians who refuse to see past there own negativity and would rather choose to ''orally self-service" and make blind comments lacking in substance or insight. I refuse to believe that my beautiful country would abandon 33 people trapped in a mine and declare them national heroes the next day. I also refuse to accept that Nigerians (albeit self - serving most times) would pretend that the 33 people do not exist, cover up the hole and walk away or be tribalistic in the face of calamity . Chile is not half as rich as Nigeria and they were able to turn a mining disaster into a PR success. (Yes, i said PR success). Further more, Chileans weren't the only country involved in the rescue. Yes, the Chilean Navy designed the capsule but they had help from NASA amongst other countries or people. If this were a Nigerian disaster, i concede that there would be a lot of confusion around the scene but i also want to believe that in the midst of the confusion, we (Nigerians) would have been able to solve our problems and rescue the people. A Russian submarine crashed into the Barents Sea a few years ago (118 people died) - they had time to save the people and also refused help from the Norwegian and British Navy - but still yet the sailors died - can anyone offer an explanation.

We, Nigerians need to be less critical about our country - yes, Nigeria is corrupt (which country isn't?), the leadership sucks (most third world countries have that), Law enforcement is weak (still a 3rd world country), basic amenities are lacking (corruption and self servitude) and don't even get me started on the Super Eagles  - but the midst of the bad international press we get everyday, can't we all just step back and say We are proud to be Nigerians. I was once asked why i defend Nigeria. Nigeria is my home (no home like her) - i am free when i holiday in Nigeria (well, once i escape from the Jungles of Lagos) - no other freedom i can get anywhere else because i am Nigerian, i bleed green and white and even if i decide to take up another citizenship tomorrow, i was first Nigerian, i still have ties to Nigeria and i can never be anything but Nigerian.

oga calm down, noone is making blind comments, its the insensitivity and selfishess of our so called leaders that is in question. If truly our useless leaders have regards for human life, the atrocities committed in Jos , Bauchi and a host of other areas wont have happened.
Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by Ranoscky(m): 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2010
If na for nigeria now, FG go just do plus and minus like:

FG - how many of dem are trapped under?
mine workers - 33 of dem sir
FG - but savin d lyvs of dis trapped miners would amount in spendin more millions in gettin a bigger mine machine? undecided
mine workers - hmm, maybe sir
FG - (bends his head down and starts thinkin if to procceed on the project or not)
mine workers - (holds there peace to know the nex comment from FG)
FG - How many did you say they are?
mine workers - 33 sir
FG - 150 million minus 33 equals to what?
mine workers - equals to 152, 999967 sir.
FG - (figure's out the subtrated figure and came to a conclusion dat d remainin figure r stil capable to make a country)
mine workers - (lookin at eachother on a confused manner lyk, "what is the FG tryin to do?) undecided
FG - well, lossin 33 people out of 150milla is not a big deal, is it?
mine workers - (all the mine workers are like) WHAT ?.?.? shocked shocked shocked
FG - Bring some IMAM and some PASTORS to pray for them tomorow. After that, i'll sign a check of 100million dollars dat'll be used in gettin some TIPPERS filled with sand to cover them and we'll look for a way to compasate their families, praise the lawd (FG's mind reads: if u lyk u shout haleluya, daz your problem).
Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by toytola(m): 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2010
staticlink:

oga calm down, noone is making blind comments, its the insensitivity and selfishess of our so called leaders that is in question. If truly our useless leaders have regards for human life, the atrocities committed in Jos , Bauchi and a host of other areas wont have happened.

Men, I was censored sha, i thought i had everything tight, anyways, apologies - i guess i was a little offended by the comments.
Re: I Applaud Chilean Government Efforts On Miners - Can This Happen In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2010
staticlink:

Ignore them to keep living in denial. They want to tell us they are more patriotic than others. Ask them why their so called great Government imports petrol and exports crude?, ask them why their so called great Government can not provide electricity to Nigerians?. Ask them whether the ambulance the Chileans have used to carry these miners whether the last time we saw such ambulance on in Nigeria was not when our President was being smuggled from a Hospital in Saudi Arabia into Nigeria.

This bullying of others to show blind patriotism or blind support for our leaders smacks of FASCISM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Solomon Lar’s Body Arrives Abuja Today / Sylva Opposes Report On Reclaimed 48 Houses / This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.