Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,528 members, 7,920,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:39 PM

How Do I Get My Money From A Fraudulent Female Client - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get My Money From A Fraudulent Female Client (307 Views)

Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise / I Just Noticed A Fraudulent POS Withdrawal On My Account / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get My Money From A Fraudulent Female Client by mabeni(m): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2019
For over 3weeks My Female client refused paying me after rendering my service to her. She claimed she'd transferred it the very first day and showed me a debit alert, I believed her and I left and that was my mistake. I called when I didn't get it after 24hrs, she sent me the transaction that she had sent. , I went to my bank to print out my transactions of 2days before and which showed the money she sent wasn't there but she still claimed she sent it. I had to send her the report. At a point, she blocked me but 2days ago, I was able to reach her and she admitted getting a reversal and asked me to forward my account details of which did. Hours later she told me she had sent but yet I still haven't gotten it.
Please, do i make her pay me or pay for these??
Re: How Do I Get My Money From A Fraudulent Female Client by AK6464(m): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2019
Meet her and get cash instead, this online banking this days keep failing, I think it's the banks fault not your customer
Re: How Do I Get My Money From A Fraudulent Female Client by PEPPERified: 9:32am On Jul 18, 2019
It's fraud. The debit alert shown makes it advance fee fraud.
If the money is worth it, report at the police.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Money From A Fraudulent Female Client by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2019
Continue to call her and take it to God in prayers. Pray for God to touch her heart and cause her to be restless till she pays you. Don't curse her ooo because if you do, it will only make matter worst, the money will hook. Each time you want to call her or send her message, speak to it. Father as I call or send Ms... Then you go ahead and tell her of your money. Don't stop praying till you get what is yours. Trust me it works...
Read my signature

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Money From A Fraudulent Female Client by Rilley(m): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2019
You are too calm, change it for her or threaten her you will see the positive results.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Money From A Fraudulent Female Client by thesicilian: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2019
Rilley:
You are too calm, change it for her or threaten her you will see the positive results.
End of story.
Re: How Do I Get My Money From A Fraudulent Female Client by mabeni(m): 10:01am On Jul 18, 2019
AK6464:
Meet her and get cash instead, this online banking this days keep failing, I think it's the banks fault not your customer
she's avoiding. Stopped reading my chats

(1) (Reply)

Itel A16 Available For Sale In Ibadan / Three Businesses With Smartphone That Made Me #100,000 In One Week / Life goes on...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.