Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,909 members, 7,890,014 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US (1369 Views)

See Why Nigeria Will Never Divide!!! / Easter Message: Don’t Allow Mischief Makers Divide Us - Buhari Tells Nigerians / Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:10am On Jul 18, 2019
The so called Afenifere PDP context has lambasted every move of this administration owing to their hatred and lack of participation in the present government.

Coupled with their unjust hatred for the APC leader Asiwaju Tinubu who is a nightmare to some of them. Every killing in Nigeria according to the demonic conscienceless group is being perpetrated by the Fulani extremists according to their Intel Pentium.

When will they learn to live and and let live. Before I was born we have lived together with one another especially with the headers and footers. These Fulanis have always lived in our neighbourhood without hurting a fly including the so called farm land they claim has been vandalized by these innocent, suffering extraction of folks who has suffered

Untold hardship from irresponsible folks like Nnamdi Kanu and his likes who is without shame and could do whatever just to gain cheap political points.

Live and let live. No matter the height of irresponsible reports coming out from the heart of these unscrupulous people Nigeria will match on and for sure most of them won't live to see the greatness of Nigeria.

Anyone who kill or commit a horrible unacceptable crime shouldn't be ascribed to any particular tribe but the individual not even to his family.

So because someone is a thief the whole family is a thief no now....

Learn to differentiate between the person and his people. Stop playing politics with your conscience. The conscience is very sensitive, you could corrupt your heart and make it unfeelable.

Call a spade what it is and stop maligning others into someone's affairs

God Almighty bless Nigeria..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US by deantimes(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2019
Oga always condemn violence when you see one except if you have sinister motives.

Why are herdsmen carrying AK47 if they are innocent as you alleged? What are they using the guns for?

3 Likes

Re: This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US by oyebanji44: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2019
deantimes:
Oga always condemn violence when you see one except if you have sinister motives.

Why are herdsmen carrying AK47 if they are innocent as you alleged? What are they using the guns for?
Gosh! What do you mean,You thought the fulani were responsible for all the killings in this country.Is not logical my brother..
Re: This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US by deantimes(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2019
oyebanji44:
Gosh! What do you mean,You thought the fulani were responsible for all the killings in this country.Is not logical my brother..

Is not logical? Despite evidence? So who are those responsible for invading farmlands, raping women and killing their husbands?

3 Likes

Re: This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US by Herdsmenson: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2019
Don't mind the Fulani op

3 Likes

Re: This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 18, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
[s] The so called Afenifere PDP context has lambasted every move of this administration owing to their hatred and lack of participation in the present government.

Coupled with their unjust hatred for the APC leader Asiwaju Tinubu who is a nightmare to some of them. Every killing in Nigeria according to the demonic conscienceless group is being perpetrated by the Fulani extremists according to their Intel Pentium.

When will they learn to live and and let live. Before I was born we have lived together with one another especially with the headers and footers. These Fulanis have always lived in our neighbourhood without hurting a fly including the so called farm land they claim has been vandalized by these innocent, suffering extraction of folks who has suffered

Untold hardship from irresponsible folks like Nnamdi Kanu and his likes who is without shame and could do whatever just to gain cheap political points.

Live and let live. No matter the height of irresponsible reports coming out from the heart of these unscrupulous people Nigeria will match on and for sure most of them won't live to see the greatness of Nigeria.

God Almighty bless Nigeria..[/s]
This is your last warning. You can type whatever you want to type but Stop joking with the name of the Lord God.

Our God almighty has nothing to do with this monumental failure called Nigeria. Instead of using the name of the Lord God, use the name luggard.

Next time say, "May the spirit of Lord luggard and his ashawo wife, bless Nigeria"....

The next time you joke with the name of our Lord God, I'll trace you and plank you to death. Afterall, the Bible said "suffer not a witch to live".

Cc lzaa immhotep

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US by oyebanji44: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2019
deantimes:

Is not logical? Despite evidence? So who are those responsible for invading farmlands, raping women and killing their husbands?
The evidence just seems to point in that direction.but in point of fact,there is no concrete evidence for now.,
Re: This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US by deantimes(m): 11:18am On Jul 18, 2019
oyebanji44:
The evidence just seems to point in that direction.but in point of fact,there is no concrete evidence for now.,

You call killing, maiming and raping not concrete enough?

Seems you're among those who equate human lives with that of animals

You are yet to answer my question, mind you.

3 Likes

Re: This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2019
[s]
stefanbanach:
This is your last warning. You can type whatever you want to type but Stop joking with the name of the Lord God.

Our God almighty has nothing to do with this monumental failure called Nigeria. Instead of using the name of the Lord God, use the name luggard.

Next time say, "May the spirit of Lord luggard and his ashawo wife, bless Nigeria"....

The next time you joke with the name of our Lord God, I'll trace you and plank you to death. Afterall, the Bible said "suffer not a witch to live" [/s]

Cc lzaa immhotep

You don't deserve my reply out all....

Deal with your wife, who is insisting you don't go out again... Fool

Because you are often drunk when you are back from your kinkin drinking competition
Re: This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

You don't deserve my reply out all....

Deal with your wife, who is insisting you don't go out again... Fool

Because you are often drunk when you are back from your kinkin drinking competition
Go and sit down. I'm not married and i don't drink alcohol.

Take your smelly vagina where men normally urinate inside and get out of my mentions.

4 Likes

Re: This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US by oyebanji44: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2019
deantimes:

You call killing, maiming and raping not concrete enough?

Seems you're among those who equate human lives with that of animals

You are yet to answer my question, mind you.
what answer? and what Evidence? So ,in your mind all these crimes were committed by the fulanis.
Re: This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US by deantimes(m): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
oyebanji44:
what answer? and what Evidence? So ,in your mind all these crimes were committed by the fulanis.

No they are committed by me,,,,,,,dun.dee.

Until you answer my questions I will treat you like a foo.l

3 Likes

Re: This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US by oyebanji44: 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
deantimes:

No they are committed by me,,,,,,,dun.dee.

Until you answer my questions I will treat you like a foo.l
pigheaded..you very stupid
Re: This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US by helinues: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
So who are the people in Afenifere Apc?

Is this thread itself not a division?

2 Likes

Re: This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
helinues:

You have seen the kinda people chanting sai barber all over Yoruba land

They don't care about the Yorubas being killed

They are only after the defense of the Fulani herdsmen

A group which have been shielded by the ruling party at all cost

3 Likes

Re: This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US by badmrkt(m): 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
helinues:

first time you reason like a human. often time you reason like a badly programmed robot and a dunchbagg...

2 Likes

Re: This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US by helinues: 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

You have seen the kinda people chanting sai barber all over Yoruba land

They don't care about the Yorubas being killed

They are only after the defense of the Fulani herdsmen

A group which have been shielded by the ruling party at all cost

Re: This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US by helinues: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
badmrkt:
first time you reason like a human. often time you reason like a badly programmed robot and a dunchbagg...

Your moniker says it all.. No comment
Re: This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US by badmrkt(m): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
The so called Afenifere PDP context has lambasted every move of this administration owing to their hatred and lack of participation in the present government.

no sense at all...dunceee

1 Like

Re: This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US by lordkush: 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
op is a head slamming terrorist. Na them. blood blood people

3 Likes

Re: This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US by badmrkt(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
helinues:

Your moniker says it all.. No comment
exactly what a programmed robot would say.

3 Likes

Re: This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
oyebanji44:

Miyetti-Allah have claimed responsibilities, Buhari accepted it that's why he is coming with Ruga terrorist plan.

Stop defending the Fulani jihadist herdsmen.
You people too dey lie
The world is watching

2 Likes

Re: This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US by Sunnyshinylight(f): 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
Anyone who kill or commit a horrible unacceptable crime shouldn't be ascribed to any particular tribe but the individual not even to his family.

Learn to differentiate between the person and his people. Stop playing politics with your conscience. The conscience is very sensitive, you could corrupt your heart and make it unfeelable.

Re: This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

The herdsmen are Fulanis, they are Fulani herdsmen, they are under Miyetti-Allah, Fulani elders always support them, non of them have been arrested and prosecuted, not even the leader of Miyetti-Allah whom have claimed responsibilities several times and gave more threat.

They are renaming peoples land in Plateau state and the government is doing nothing, they said some state belongs to them by conquest.

They are Fulani terrorist and the world have placed them at 4th position as most dangerous terrorist groups. They help the Fulani tribes to conquer peoples land.

1 Like

Re: This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US by Afamed: 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

You have spoken well. Few years ago,when Evans was kidnapping all races in Lagos state, he was never called an Igbo Kidnapper but rather he was single-handedly attacked. But today, the children of hate all over the social media. When they fail to pay for their house rent, it's Fulani herdsmen that are responsible
Re: This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US by Afamed: 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
RugaTerrorist:

The herdsmen are Fulanis, they are Fulani herdsmen, they are under Miyetti-Allah, Fulani elders always support them, non of them have been arrested and prosecuted, not even the leader of Miyetti-Allah whom have claimed responsibilities several times and gave more threat.

They are renaming peoples land in Plateau state and the government is doing nothing, they said some state belongs to them by conquest.

They are Fulani terrorist and the world have placed them at 4th position as most dangerous terrorist groups. They help the Fulani tribes to conquer peoples land.
You haven't said anything new saved for the same hatred and midday news planted in you
Re: This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US by nwanyionitsha: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
Afamed:

You have spoken well. Few years ago,when Evans was kidnapping all races in Lagos state, he was never called an Igbo Kidnapper but rather he was single-handedly attacked. But today, the children of hate all over the social media. When they fail to pay for their house rent, it's Fulani herdsmen that are responsible
Evans only kidnapped Igbo's as far as I can recall.
It is still a crime but I am trying to point out that he didn't kidnap all tribes.

1 Like

Re: This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US by Afamed: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Evans only kidnapped Igbo's as far as I can recall.
It is still a crime but I am trying to point out that he didn't kidnap all tribes.
Hide your face for saying Evans on kidnapped Igbos. Mohammed Jamal,a Lebanese that was kidnapped by Evans in August ,19, 2012 is also an Igbo. Definitely, you are one of the problems in the society
Re: This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US by Ofemannnu: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Gibberish!!
I am sorry.I have always supported Tinubu and Buhari but this Fulanisation thing is getting very,very real.
If I may tell you,a lot of people are queuing behind this Afenifere now unlike before because they are fighting for the helpless now while the other group looks on.
I know that it will take a very long while before you see Tinubu,Orji,Oshiomole,Audu Ogbeh,Onu etc who are staunch members of APC speak against anything Buhari except they are ready to leave APC and face the temporary might of Buhari.
Leave Afenifere alone.

1 Like

Re: This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
God Almighty bless Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Surprisingly, The Country With The Highest Debt Profile / 2023: Tinubu Told To Watch Out For Osinbajo’s Secret Plots To Outwit Him / Edo Guber: Obaseki, Deputy Visit Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.