Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,651 members, 7,882,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

Bayelsa Election: Patience Jonathan Working To Make Us Lose- PDP Group Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Election: Patience Jonathan Working To Make Us Lose- PDP Group Cries Out (11986 Views)

IPOB, Obigbo Killings Made Wike Lose PDP Primary – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother / Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group / Niger Bridge At Risk Of Collapse, Igbo Group Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Election: Patience Jonathan Working To Make Us Lose- PDP Group Cries Out by koikoi2(m): 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
Dickson thinks he can bite the finger that feeds him. Bayelsa State is now for APC, we don't need verification governor again.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: Patience Jonathan Working To Make Us Lose- PDP Group Cries Out by garfield1: 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
adonis89:
Useless pdp group . dickson is the cause should pdp lose Bayelsa. Such a wicked , arrogant man filled with pride. Where have u seen a governor attending a function that bell must be ranged for him as he steps out?wat localness .. He's made ppl of the state to dislike the pdp through deduction of workers salariez 4 no reason, darkness everywhere, no road, high level of insecurity, direspect to GEJ who made him governor. Dickson only developed his local government Sagbama. Even the Sagbama sef, he's only concerned with his Orua . m pdp but should Sylva contest, i will vote him.
Sylva or heineken is the next governor
Re: Bayelsa Election: Patience Jonathan Working To Make Us Lose- PDP Group Cries Out by Nemesis909: 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
adonis89:
Useless pdp group . dickson is the cause should pdp lose Bayelsa. Such a wicked , arrogant man filled with pride. Where have u seen a governor attending a function that bell must be ranged for him as he steps out?wat localness .. He's made ppl of the state to dislike the pdp through deduction of workers salariez 4 no reason, darkness everywhere, no road, high level of insecurity, direspect to GEJ who made him governor. Dickson only developed his local government Sagbama. Even the Sagbama sef, he's only concerned with his Orua . m pdp but should Sylva contest, i will vote him.

Na today?

Time would teach Nigerians lesson at the end.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Patience Jonathan Working To Make Us Lose- PDP Group Cries Out by Ades1234(m): 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
If not Nigeria is a sick nation, who is Jonathan and mama peace to challenge Dickson, u can't compare both of them, Dickson is far better than Jonathan when he was a president, ask Jonathan to point at what he did when he was a president, by popularity, Dickson is far better that man call Jonathan, for him not to clean up Ogoni river was so bad, in fact I was so angry in me for such a man who cane from that of d world and d power was with him to do it, he went to the seat and forget from where he is coming from(home) really bad, if u are from balyesa u will see what the man(Dickson) performed, he try compare to Jonathan, so I see y Jonathan will come and dive into the government he has no right what so ever to control the state, and who his wife to talk, so to me Jonathan should keep his mouth short.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Election: Patience Jonathan Working To Make Us Lose- PDP Group Cries Out by GoodScoNih(m): 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
Unbelievable

(1) (2) (Reply)

Security Summit: Buhari Meets GILS Leadership In Abuja (photos) / Obong Akanimo Udofia Wins APC Guber Primaries In Akwa Ibom / Breaking: US Places Visa Ban On CJN Ariwoola, Justices Nweze, Dattijo, Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.