Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,156 members, 7,900,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:33 AM

RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC (17857 Views)

Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria / Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
hahah

hahaha
Re: RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC by thankfulsoul: 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
Fulani ti take over
Re: RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC by obembet(f): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
They can't even dare it
Re: RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC by notoriousbabe: 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
The bastards finally came out to show the world where they belong and who they support. Not surprised at all
Re: RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
AkeNathan:
You can pipe Crude Oil from Niger Delta to Kaduna refinery but you can't pipe Water from the Atlantic Ocean in Niger Delta to the Northern ranches to feed your cattle.

You think you are the sole owners of Nigeria abi? Bastards.
dem b beta bastards! c nonsense wey dem dey talk
Re: RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC by PHIPEX(m): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
What sort of slavery and eye service is this Akintola doing for the Northern Caliphate? I can imagine this man being so proud that he's considered the mouth piece of the Northern Oligarchy in the South; what an achievement!

Akintola's MURIC has no word for a fellow Yoruba killed but is here to defend Fulani expansionist idea.
Re: RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC by Gboliwe: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
My father's parents were illiterates. Yet they gave birth to 5 children. My father had 2 brothers and a sister. My grand father did not have formal education but he was a wise man.

My mother had illiterate parents. Yet they gave birth to 7 children.

I challenge any Northerner of my age bracket to come here and say how many kids his or her grand father and grand mother's had.

I come from one of the areas in Anambra considered as not so wealthy, educated yes but not business men. I mean that my people did not open eye like the other side. In the olden days, people from my area who go to the other areas of Anambra are said to have gone to Olu or Igbo. " o jelu Igbo, o jelu olu". We consider those other areas as Igbo because we do not have similar dialect. This paragraph is just for whoever is coming to mention how many kids their grand father's and mother's had, to understand that my area fits this population sampling perfectly.

Yet you want to have land mapped out in a locality like what I described above. So that while an average family in my area is having 6 kids, you'd have 10 with just one wife (recall the man in Kano whose wife poured hot water had 10 kids). Imagine when you now decide to have 2 wives. That means 20 children!

In 5 years time, your population will over run that of the indigenes.

In 5 years time, because you now have a sizeable population, you will win counsellorship election across all the local governments in Anambra.

In 5 years time, your language will be made a compulsory subject in schools across Anambra State
Please do not say I am exaggerating, Anambra Broadcasting Service broadcasts in 2 languages -Igbo and Igala. This is despite the fact that Igala is just 2 percent of Anambra population. We are very accommodating. We do not demand that Igbo language be made a means of broadcast in Lagos, because we respect boundaries.

In 10 years time, you will never loose presidential
election in Anambra because your population already over run that of the aborigines.

What do they say about a man with political power? With political power, you can make and enforce laws. The religion of my community is Christianity and Igo. Mmuo (African Traditional Religion), seeing what you did in Zamfara, you can enthrone state religion because you have political power.

Then I'd stop wearing bum short. Do you even know what that means? Bum shorts that when you wear in my village, the old men will simply shake their heads and say, "odiegwu, rapua, okwa ndi vulu uzo" meaning, "leave them, city people wey tear eye" and it ends there. I'll still sit with them and tease their old cheek and they tell me to go away without malice. Can your population afford to look away?

Then guys will stop drinking beer. They can't even brew beer in the North let alone drink it. We love it when our men drink beer. One or two bottles.

You have not proved that you can tolerate outsiders in your midst. You have not proved they can live their life while you live yours at the same time.

The worst is there will be no single development like sophisticated buildings we have it in the villages where our people go home for Christmas.

Let this RUGA issue rest.

Post copied from facebook

7 Likes

Re: RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC by fatymore(f): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
Stupid Muric
Re: RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC by Sterope(f): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
Muric needs to mnd it's business
Re: RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC by Bizibi(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
As if it will happen immediately....
Re: RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC by zoedew: 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
Interesting. How come MURIC now speaks for the Fulani when the matter at stake is not religious but ethnic? Is MURIC a Fulani organisation and or mouthpiece. Are the Fulani Muslim? Are there not Fulani who are not Muslim? MURIC has this out of joint.

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC by Yankee101: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
Afonja a la Alimi
Dan fodio was only able to take kwara with local conspirators. Someone had to sell his people
Re: RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
Shameless Muslim group. Stop putting mouth in anything that concerns the East as Islam is a no go area there.
Re: RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC by kaykaymcb(m): 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ojiofor:
Rugarize it, eh,,,,,,don't criticize it,,,,,,,eh, MURIC will advertise it, oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
He is on a stolen mandate
Re: RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC by amazon14: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mumuric, we are being extra careful. We don't trust you at all. Give one chance, you will take all chances.
Re: RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC by m4una(m): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
RUGA Preacherman tell us some thing...

Re: RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
You can quote me on this one, no nothern group can on it's own come up with such a well written communique. Last last nah one Yoruba professor write am for them.mtchewwwww.... shocked grin shocked grin
Re: RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC by brainhgeek(m): 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
If anybody still thinks this man stands for rational thinking, I give up on such
Re: RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC by olumalcolm(m): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
And this man is a yoruba man jeeezzz. May God purnish all that concerns you. angry
Re: RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC by sulaak(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
We will trust the Fulani's when they decide to remove the Fulani emirate in Illorin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC by 2sexycom(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
What is this mans problem. Both the person that interviewed him, the person that posted it on Nairaland and the one that pushed it to front page, you all are the problems of this country and giving this man undue attention... Be ready for the consequences of this.
Re: RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC by NnwachukuOkike: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
This muric can lie like monkeys that stole bananas.

Mosques are where this muric terrorist are stocking weapons/ammunitions for Fulani terrorist.

That which muric denied of doing, it is what they're doing.

IPOB satellites are watching every moves of Fulani herdsmen terrorist in Biafraland. Do anyhow, and IPOB will do you anyhow.

Re: RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC by GboyegaD(m): 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
Apparently, MURIC wants to remain in the news and will say/ write anything to be relevant.

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC by CodeTemplar: 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
But how does MURIC know the plans of Herdsmen for sure? This whole thing has had an Islamic undertone to it and this confirmation.

2 Likes

Re: RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC by A2Bakore: 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
Paperwhite:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/07/18/ruga-muslim-group-speaks-fulani-planning-install-emirs-enugu-asbaba-osogbo-others/amp/

You are correct processor abi professor.... But no land for Southern region for the RUGA.

We no dey fish again because crude oil spillage from oil exploration don spoil our river finish, so leave the small land for farming of yam and coco-yam.

No worry about cow meat, we go shop pig, goat, antelope, grass-cutter, monkey, gorilla, baboon and other bush meat way dey our Ever green and rain forest...

If na grass be the problem, let FG finish the railway across the Southern regions, we go dey sell grasses (better one) for miyetti allah people.

2 Likes

Re: RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC by Jabioro: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
Supersonic. mumuric muric was at it again.. madness!

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC by Sogachuks(m): 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
Are you guys the only people in this country? Why won't you people address the killings of innocent people? What's really Happening?

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC by somalianprince: 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
LOL so this one is also fighting for fulani. Yoruba muslims are the greatest problem of yorubas. Tufia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC by saaron(m): 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
What does an Islamic group got to do with cattles? Is MURIC now the umbrella arm of fulani terrorist herdsmen? The terrorist herdsmen they claimed are not muslims?
The more these terrorist keep insisting on Ruga, the more they expose their satanic Islamization agenda.
Ruga = Fulanization.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Wike Suspends 13 Local Government Council Chairmen / Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma / Buhari Orders Probe Of 295 Smuggled Petroleum Tankers Illegally Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.