Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,063 members, 7,949,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

Why Is It That Some Naija Women Still Goes After Married Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Some Naija Women Still Goes After Married Man? (916 Views)

5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? / Are Women Still Moved By Words???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Some Naija Women Still Goes After Married Man? by sash224: 5:00am On Oct 13, 2010
Good Morning!
My Name is Sasha, I'm Dominican married for 10 yrs to a Nigerian man, we Have 2 beautiful son. For the past 6 yrs I've been fighting to keep my man, he has been cheating on me with 2 white women which they left after not being able to break is off. The worst happen 2 yrs ago when my mother passed away, that time i needed him so much, 3 days after x-mas i caught my husband at his friend house with a naija girl kissing in his friend bedroom. at that time my reaction was really bad i beat the girl, cause she knew that i am his wife. the fight between me and him kept on going until new-years eve he promise to change and stop chasing after women. then 2009 i got prego with our second boy. everything was fine until my older boy started saying that his daddy picks him up from school with a women that speak daddy language. that day when he was sleeping i check his cell phone and saw this text message saying how much she love him, i got very upset and call her, that women answer to me is ask your husband what going on between him and her. i question him, it didn't go well as he told me not to touch his phone again. the thing about it his friend even told me recently that they are not suppose to be seeing each other that he will ask his girlfriend. this young naija girl wont leave him alone she staying with her parents call my husband at night when he is at work. then after he make sure to erase her number. just last week i told him to leave but he came back told me that he want to remain with me but i don't believe him anymore. he call's me his wife but yet in 1 yrs he has only touch me twice, last time was in may. i do know i have done some bad thing as well, like lying about Lil thing, taking money from his wallet without asking. But i believe he has done worst for the amount of time he has cheated. I'm tired i believe that some one out there will love me to the fullest i want to be happy, but i believe that he has found some else. should i stay and try to work thing out if so how to get him to notice me again. pls help i don't want to make wrong decision. thanks
Re: Why Is It That Some Naija Women Still Goes After Married Man? by johndoe200: 6:15am On Oct 13, 2010
sash224:

Good Morning!
My Name is Sasha, I'm Dominican married for 10 yrs to a Nigerian man, we Have 2 beautiful son.  For the past 6 yrs I've been fighting to keep my man, he has been cheating on me with 2 white women which they left after not being able to break is off.  The worst happen 2 yrs ago when my mother passed away, that time i needed him so much, 3 days after x-mas i caught my husband at his friend house with a naija girl kissing in his friend bedroom.  at that time my reaction was really bad i beat the girl, cause she knew that i am his wife. the fight between me and him kept on going until new-years eve he promise to change and stop chasing after women. then 2009 i got prego with our second boy. everything was fine until my older boy started saying that his daddy picks him up from school with a women that speak daddy language.  that day when he was sleeping i check his cell phone and saw this text message saying how much she love himi got very upset and call her, that women answer to me is ask your husband what going on between him and her.  i question him, it didn't go well as he told me not to touch his phone again. the thing about it his friend even told me recently that they are not suppose to be seeing each other that he will ask his girlfriend.  this young naija girl wont leave him alone she staying with her parents call my husband at night when he is at work. then after he make sure to erase her number. just last week i told him to leave but he came back told me that he want to remain with me but i don't believe him anymore. he call's me his wife but yet in 1 yrs he has only touch me twice, last time was in may.  i do know i have done some bad thing as well, like lying about Lil thing, taking money from his wallet without asking. [b]But i believe he has done worst [/b]for the amount of time he has cheated.  I'm tired i believe that some one out there will love me to the fullest i want to be happy, but i believe that he has found some else.  should i stay and try to work thing out if so how to get him to notice me again. pls help i don't want to make wrong decision. thanks

Why is it that when Nigerian semi illustrates try and pretend to be foreigners they refuse to understand that the use of the language is different from place to place. This is obviously some naija MAN trying it on.

I recently got an e-mail from a "white" guy who wanted me to buy my "wears" from him. Jesus.
Re: Why Is It That Some Naija Women Still Goes After Married Man? by sash224: 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2010
Why is it that when Nigerian semi illustrates try and pretend to be foreigners they refuse to understand that the use of the language is different from place to place. This is obviously some naija MAN trying it on.

I recently got an e-mail from a "white" guy who wanted me to buy my "wears" from him. Jesus.

Well i don't know what u'r trying to say, and tis is not a Naija man posting tis. Iam who Iam a Dominican women. Just because of the language or the spelling it does mean anything. Ppl speak and write they way they like.
Re: Why Is It That Some Naija Women Still Goes After Married Man? by MOBO444(f): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2010
@ Poster i am sorry for what you going through, be prayeful and be carefull of Black Nigeria women, thats all.
Re: Why Is It That Some Naija Women Still Goes After Married Man? by Rocktation(f): 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2010
You've persevered long enough, well done. But please, try some more. Leaving is so not the best since there are kids involved. You know how them men are. The ones that cheat, that is. They run round the globe, but still sniff their way back to where they belong. Just stay strong and pray he starts sniffing soon. All will be well and i'm cocksure about it. Don't ask me how.
Re: Why Is It That Some Naija Women Still Goes After Married Man? by Rocktation(f): 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2010
You've persevered long enough, well done. But please, try some more. Leaving is so not the best since there are kids involved. You know how them men are. The ones that cheat, that is. They run round the globe, but still sniff their way back to where they belong. Just stay strong and pray he starts sniffing soon. All will be well and i'm cocksure about it. Don't ask me how.
Re: Why Is It That Some Naija Women Still Goes After Married Man? by johndoe200: 1:00am On Oct 14, 2010
sash224:

Well i don't know what u'r trying to say, and tis is not a Naija man posting tis. Iam who Iam a Dominican women. Just because of the language or the spelling it does mean anything. Ppl speak and write they way they like.

Absolutely, but the idiom in the Dominican republic and that in naija is the same right? I sent a copy of this to a customer of mine in Grand Bay (if you are from Dominica you must know where that is ) and she says that it's fake. I trust her judgment.
Re: Why Is It That Some Naija Women Still Goes After Married Man? by sash224: 3:25am On Oct 14, 2010
Absolutely, but the idiom in the Dominican republic and that in naija is the same right? I sent a copy of this to a customer of mine in Grand Bay (if you are from Dominica you must know where that is ) and she says that it's fake. I trust her judgment.

Well i believe everyone as the right to their own opinion.  As for fake That a little bit way off.  Yes i'm dominican born and raise in Montreal, QC.  Was raise in the french culture. I'm not trying to put anyone down, I posted my topic to see if anyone went throught tis before, or even have some type of advice.  First response i've got was tis topic must come from a man,  Now the fake thing!!! WOW !!! i see some ppl are so judgemental.  But it alright cause i see there is other's with a nice response, and i will take the time and reflect on my decision .
Re: Why Is It That Some Naija Women Still Goes After Married Man? by sash224: 3:38am On Oct 14, 2010

By the way, ppl don't need to be born in their parents birth country. they could be born any where in world but still remain the same origine of their parent's. So therefore i don't know what your trying to say but i'am who i'am proud to be dominican/ Canadian. i didn't just got on a plane i came here 10 yrs ago but born here in canada. so keep on trusting her judgement cause your not getting no where. I will keep expressing myself the way i feel. I write the same way as i speak,
Re: Why Is It That Some Naija Women Still Goes After Married Man? by Tinksh(f): 4:24am On Oct 14, 2010
I feel for you. You have tried everything and why would he change, he knows you will be there when he returns. Take your children and disappear for a few days and see if that wakes him up. If it doesnt then you know the truth and need to make a life for you and your children. The old 'stay for the sake of the children; is rubbish. You want them growing up to be like there father and treating women like that cos he is their model for life. A happy parent is much better for a child than a miserable down trodden one, trust me on this!!
Re: Why Is It That Some Naija Women Still Goes After Married Man? by adagz01(m): 6:28am On Oct 14, 2010
^^i dont agree

@topic,i am not married but i beleived that one of the ways to get sometin better is negotiation or say comunication,as this might bring a change.
Re: Why Is It That Some Naija Women Still Goes After Married Man? by sessy2(f): 11:23am On Oct 14, 2010
A man will always be a man.Why go dig into things u dnt know? like checkin his phone dats wrong pls. what u dnt know does not kill you. the more u bug him d more it interest him. just let him be pls.
Re: Why Is It That Some Naija Women Still Goes After Married Man? by petebor02(m): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2010
he wonder they say,shall never start,,sorry end
Re: Why Is It That Some Naija Women Still Goes After Married Man? by faponfapon: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2010
Re: Why Is It That Some Naija Women Still Goes After Married Man? by sexy74(m): 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2010
@ poster

have you asked yourself what am i doing wrong?

i know your husband would have loved you when he married you.

check yourself well you will have the answer from yourself.
Re: Why Is It That Some Naija Women Still Goes After Married Man? by JahMan1: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2010
Why is it that when Nigerian semi illustrates[s][/s] try and pretend to be foreigners they refuse to understand that the use of the language is different from place to place. This is obviously some naija MAN trying it on.

Even the person attacking the poster,his english is appalling.
Chei!
Re: Why Is It That Some Naija Women Still Goes After Married Man? by Moralistli(m): 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2010
Nothing is gud abt d morning until u ans dis que; Sasha Obama or Osama?

(1) (Reply)

Your Girlfried Vs Your Best Friend / Fake Prophet / Boyfriend Trouble Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.