Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,012 members, 7,933,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:40 AM

See The Viral Kenya Sex Spelling Tips Making Round's In Social Media (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Viral Kenya Sex Spelling Tips Making Round's In Social Media (photos) (6663 Views)

Kenya Sex Workers Set To Protest Over Lack Of Condoms In The Country / Curvy Female Doctor Is Causing Confusion On Social Media (photos) / Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Viral Kenya Sex Spelling Tips Making Round's In Social Media (photos) by YugoMagazine: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
A Viral Sex tips involving ‘Coconuts’ has been trending for a while now in social media.

The Tip first started in A Facebook group Named ‘Kilimani Mums Udaku Zone’ #KMUZ and it’s about spelling coconut with your hips when you’re ontop your partner.

See the post below;

It turned into a series of jokes in the group, and it made the front-page of “Kenya Post” (Top Kenya news site).

See Tweets and Reactions Below;

See More Tweets and Reactions Here- https://www.yugo.com.ng/see-the-viral-kenya-sex-spelling-tip-making-rounds-in-social-media/

CC: Lalasticlala , Mynd44
Re: See The Viral Kenya Sex Spelling Tips Making Round's In Social Media (photos) by YugoMagazine: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
grin grin grin Kenya and Sex are Like 5 and 6 cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: See The Viral Kenya Sex Spelling Tips Making Round's In Social Media (photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
OP is only trying to make a relatively unknown trend popular. What do you stand to gain doing this trash?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Viral Kenya Sex Spelling Tips Making Round's In Social Media (photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
Orisirisi Read my signature
Re: See The Viral Kenya Sex Spelling Tips Making Round's In Social Media (photos) by YugoMagazine: 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
OP is only trying to make a relatively unknown trend popular. What do you stand to gain doing this trash?

Just say you didn't know it wink

1 Like

Re: See The Viral Kenya Sex Spelling Tips Making Round's In Social Media (photos) by ikbnice(m): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
Better leave your coconut craze in Kenya ooo... Before our ladies here take it up and start spelling cucumber or water melon

1 Like

Re: See The Viral Kenya Sex Spelling Tips Making Round's In Social Media (photos) by Onyenna(m): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Dry....
Re: See The Viral Kenya Sex Spelling Tips Making Round's In Social Media (photos) by BomBellaBlog: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hmmm, let me find who will help us spell BomBella, with emphasis on the capital 'B'.
Re: See The Viral Kenya Sex Spelling Tips Making Round's In Social Media (photos) by Natoski5(m): 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
Waytin be dis one again na sad
Re: See The Viral Kenya Sex Spelling Tips Making Round's In Social Media (photos) by Raydos: 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
What i hate about all these african countries especially kenya and south-african is that, they will start a sentence with english then end it with their language!!

They be like: "We are very good naabsldb dbadk dhdh he's skjsk even in my home akahakdhb sh skajala halal"

What rubbish??

7 Likes

Re: See The Viral Kenya Sex Spelling Tips Making Round's In Social Media (photos) by Junkie1: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
grin
Re: See The Viral Kenya Sex Spelling Tips Making Round's In Social Media (photos) by davillian(m): 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
I just get this shiiit lmao.
The girls would understand this coconut spelling when ridding on a dick.
Re: See The Viral Kenya Sex Spelling Tips Making Round's In Social Media (photos) by agadez007(m): 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Raydos:
What i hate about all these african countries especially kenya and south-african is that, they will start a sentence with english then end it with their language!!

They be like: "We are very good naabsldb dbadk dhdh he's skjsk even in my home akahakdhb sh skajala halal"

What rubbish??
They are in their various houses,you can go and hadsakdn djlokof kaghahd them

5 Likes

Re: See The Viral Kenya Sex Spelling Tips Making Round's In Social Media (photos) by Starboytwo(m): 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
agadez007:
They are in their various houses,you can go and hadsakdn djlokof kaghahd them

imagine that kind of rubbish, you'd be reading English jejely then all of a sudden "naabsldb dbadk dhdh skjsk akahakdhb halal"

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Lilo Puts Vagina On Display 18+ Video / Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. / Black Babes Are The Code (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.