Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,397 members, 7,944,032 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Quick Way To Flat Tummy For Ladies - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Quick Way To Flat Tummy For Ladies (249 Views)

From Big To Flat Tummy In 7days With This Trick. / Drugs For Flat Tummy In Nigeria / Here Is A Solution To Flat Tummy In Weeks, Guaranteed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Way To Flat Tummy For Ladies by Divyne12(m): 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
The caption of this post is what almost every lady wants. You want to hear "tea that gives flat tummy in 5 days" or "get a flat tummy in 3 days"
Reality is these adverts are not true.

Quick question, is flat tummy achievable? Yes

How fast can it be achieved? It varies of a few factors such as body structure, your determination and readiness to do the things necessary to have the body shape you desire. Such things could be working with a new diet, staying away from certain food items, exercises, and other routines.

How can you possibly do routine things and shed that weight or trim that tummy? You can check my profile and send me a whatsapp message. My ideas can be of help.

(1) (Reply)

Testosterone Improves Sexual Function In Older Women / How Use Of Cannabis Can Lead To Memory Loss, Learning / Depression. How Do Over Depression? Let's Discuss This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.