Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

John Mikel Obi First And Last Kick In Egypt - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / John Mikel Obi First And Last Kick In Egypt (225 Views)

Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise In Abuja / Mikel Obi As A Secondary School Student In Jos(throwback Photos) / COVID-19: Ex-super Eagles Skipper, John Mikel Obi Donation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

John Mikel Obi First And Last Kick In Egypt by Lifted2000: 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
The bronze medalist of the concluding Total Africa Cup of Nations Football 2019 in Egypt gives away to the upcoming superstars

Super Eagles captain John Obi Mikel finally hangs his international boots after 14 years with the Super Eagles���

He won the Africa Cup of Nations in 2013, and now bronze medal in 2019.

He said "Egypt is a country where I’ve started and have finished my National career.

[color=#006600][/color]In 2006 I played my first official championship for my Country. 2019 African Cup of Nations marks my last championship for National Team with Super Eagles."

1 Like

Re: John Mikel Obi First And Last Kick In Egypt by rapboss(m): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
1st to comment � Congrats, bro!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 2.1 - 2gb Ram + 8gb Rom With Free 16gb Memory Card / Akeredolu Celebrates Eric Teniola @70 / Akeredolu To Alasoadura: You Belong To All In Ondo APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.