Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,422 members, 7,974,727 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:19 AM

CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President (33665 Views)

CAF Appoints Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President / Breaking: Amaju Pinnick Appointed 1st Vice President Of CAF / Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President by SamOyovwi: 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
A ban from FIFA is the problem. We know say na thief. Mr Slot of Akpeyi our true goal keeper
thesicilian:
Nigerians embarrassing us at the highest level. A government that is truly serious with fighting corruption would have removed him as NFF chairman long ago.
Re: CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President by garfield1: 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nice.i see jordaan as a future car president
Re: CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
theowane:
This Danny Jordan sef, I see him as the future CAF President. He's a wonderful sports administrator, did an excellent job in the 2010 world cup
He's the one Issa Hayatou is fronting and that's a problem. He is Hayatou's trusted ally.
Jordan is facing corruption allegations in his home country.
Danny Jordan sees Amaju Pinnick as his main obstacle.
If Pinnick wins this infighting in CAF and defeat the gang up both home and abroad, I see him becoming the next CAF President with the backing of Infantino.

2 Likes

Re: CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President by SamOyovwi: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
thesicilian:
Nigerians embarrassing us at the highest level. A government that is truly serious with fighting corruption would have removed him as NFF chairman long ago.
Re: CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
Chiwude:
Killing which football? Explain or keep shut!
Allow the dude a breather. Serious politics is ongoing in CAF and Pinnick as well as Ahmad are being doubled by the Hayatou faction.
I won't be surprised if Giwa is playing the Hayatou script too.

Pinnick is killing our football...

Keep celebrating third place

Remind me that Tanzania left in the group stage without winning any match
Re: CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President by wakes: 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ok shocked
Re: CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
thesicilian:
CONGRATULATIONS! You just found a reason to blame Buhari today.
Re: CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President by profmallor: 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
When MFM FC was promoted to the NPL and this man came to church to encourage and thank the church for the support to football development, i looked at him and pondered on how holy everyone looks when in church, yet live double life's outside the walls of church. While the corruption in the footballing body is endemic, one is forced to wonder how come only he got suspended, didnt the search light reflect on anything the Arabs and South African man might have done?.
Re: CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President by RTSC: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Chiwude:
Killing which football? Explain or keep shut!
Allow the dude a breather. Serious politics is ongoing in CAF and Pinnick as well as Ahmad are being doubled by the Hayatou faction.
I won't be surprised if Giwa is playing the Hayatou script too.
I hate that hayatou.
This current CAF is an upgrade on his.

1 Like

Re: CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President by kingkuntaval: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
theowane:
This Danny Jordan sef, I see him as the future CAF President. He's a wonderful sports administrator, did an excellent job in the 2010 world cup

With all the underhand and clandestine monies that moved all over the place. Both CAF and FIFA are corrupt to the pith.
Re: CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President by TheFacelessMan: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
kingkuntaval:

With all the underhand and clandestine monies that moved all over the place. Both CAF and FIFA are corrupt to the pith.

Some days ago, i liked how you used the Baba Suwe meme grin ...but i didn't take note of the name.

What i "bolded" is just great English. I quickly recalled my Agric classes decades back smiley
Re: CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President by Hanky41: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Good Dax! Please I Need Financial Help. My Wife Just Gave Birth And I Need Some Some Monx To Add To The Little I Have To Pay Her Horpital Bill. She Put To Bed Through Operation. Kindly Help. God Bless. Acc No: 2212204229 BANK ZENITH
Re: CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President by TheFacelessMan: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hanky41:
Good Dax! Please I Need Financial Help. My Wife Just Gave Birth And I Need Some Some Monx To Add To The Little I Have To Pay Her Horpital Bill. She Put To Bed Through Operation. Kindly Help. God Bless. Acc No: 2212204229 BANK ZENITH

I don't want to seem insensitive but no one assisted you to fvck her nah undecided

Anyways, i would have been concerned if i believed your need was genuine... i don't.

I wish you the best, real or fake intentions.
Re: CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President by Aystarz: 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
wizkidblogger:
That Piknik and Rohr should be removed from NFF asap too. I am tired of their mediocrity

If Pinnick goes, Rohr will also walk.
Re: CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President by nicepoker101(m): 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
Leonbonapart:
Why always us
Na we de claim giant of Africa. So all eyes on us grin
Re: CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President by Starboytwo(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Pinnick is killing our football...

Keep celebrating third place

Remind me that Tanzania left in the group stage without winning any match
what rubbish are you saying now, wetin concern pinnick with us getting third place, na him say make we do own goal or make Ndidi commit foul for edge of box or say make Akpeyi hide for back or post... Like someone said serious politics is ungoing in CAF, serious one and a Nigeria has been removed..... A Nigerian that could on to become the next big man you talking shit.....

I DEAR YOU TO HIGHLIGHT HOW PINNICK IS KILLING OUR FOOTBALL OR SHUT YOU MOUTH, CUZ YOU DONT KNOW SHIT...

1 Like

Re: CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President by thesicilian: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

CONGRATULATIONS! You just found a reason to blame Buhari today.
There's always a reason to blame Buhari every hour.
Re: CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President by theowane: 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
kingkuntaval:

my broda, corruption dey everywhere in the world o, you're right.
Re: CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President by theowane: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
Chiwude:
He's the one Issa Hayatou is fronting and that's a problem. He is Hayatou's trusted ally.
If Pinnick wins this infighting in CAF and defeat the gang up both home and abroad, I see him becoming the next CAF President with the backing of Infantino.
hmmmm!
Re: CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President by HumblekLassique(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
Gistpeeps:
Nigeria Football Federation chairman, Amaju Pinnick, has been reportedly removed as vice president of CAF.

The action was taken at CAF’s exco committee meeting taking place after the conclusion of Thursday’s congress, according to BBC’s Osasu Obayiuwana, who did not detail the reason in his twitter post.

Constant Omari is now CAF’s first vice president, while Morocco’s Fouzi Lekjaa is the second vice and South Africa’s Danny Jordaan the third.

CAF exco has been faced with fraud allegations in recent time, with president Ahmad Ahmad arrested and detained for hours in France.

Pinnick is also facing court case over fraud allegation in his home town in Nigeria, where he has refused to show up in court.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/caf-removes-amaju-pinnick-as-1st-vice-president.html

These nincompoops just been disgracing our country in d international system, with their potbellies and this shitty govt stands there doing nothing.... Something they could have just declare him as security threat once he fails to show up in court... Which kain country b dis sef��
Re: CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Chiwude:
You dey when Solomon judge the twins matter for bible?

1 Like

Re: CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President by Bundaweber: 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
thesicilian:

FIFA does not tolerate interference by governments in the affairs of FFs/FAs
Re: CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President by Flakky26(f): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
LKO:

You probably do not know anything about FIFA rules. Government has no power to remove him. If there are evidences of corruption against him, government can take him to court and let the court sentence him accordingly.

But same NFF can take and spend government money.
Re: CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President by do4luv14(m): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
Blainz:

Remove him for who? Another corrupt idiot fighting him?

they dont even know the kind of case in court,
all they know is corruption case
Re: CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President by Magnifico2000: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
thesicilian:
Government can not interfere in the politics of football or else FIFA would sanction the country from footballing activities.
It is in FIFA rules.
Re: CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President by Preciousgirl(f): 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
Igbo people always disgracing us
Re: CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President by Jubiliee: 5:10am On Jul 19, 2019
thesicilian:
Shutup

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! / Blessing Okagbare Banned For 10 Years Over Doping - AIU / Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.