Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,859 members, 7,902,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:07 PM

New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges (73943 Views)

Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Muhammad Looking Fresh, Younger In New Picture / Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React / Reno Omokri Reacts To Lai Mohammed N3.5m Monthly Feeding Of El-Zakzaky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges by roqrules04(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
Does he have an office where he's being detained
Re: New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges by Vikzz(m): 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
Na library be that grin
Re: New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges by castrokins(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
How can you subject a man this age to this sort of treatment?
Re: New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges by anytexy: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
Me I no see any picture.

1 Like

Re: New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges by JudasNaCarrot: 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
Federal Government should get rid of this trouble maker abeg....heaven will not fall and his followers will learn a big lesson and conduct themselves the way they ought to.
Re: New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges by naphunlimited(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
This one no b freedom ooo
Re: New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges by JudasNaCarrot: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
cry
Re: New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges by limitless777(m): 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
Karemarealty288:
At least he has conjugal freedom... grin

Is that the MOST important issue to U

1 Like

Re: New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
Zikora1000:
Good to see them since four years ago. Now we know that they are alive. Good work shites ! Your four years of protest is yielding positive results! Release this old man you this shameless Nigeria government.
They probably released this old pic to calm the protesters. Something is not right with the man and Shittes have insider info about it hence the protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges by DAramis: 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
But seriously, some people get mind. If I was told that this man would still be held up till now even with the whole court judgment in favour of him, I would have doubted it... I would have bet my left leg that he will be released Las Las cry

Anyway all man to his own, God for us all.

1 Like

Re: New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges by Dpharisee: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
missioner:
You can't defeat government in Battle...

Following the clandestine diplomatic interventions of Iran.
He'd eventually be subtly released to them.
But not without intelligent melee.

His script can be juxtaposed to that of NK who was released to the government of Israel, for onward delivery to the UK whose citizenship he holds.
All those army invasions that led to his disappearance were part of the script.

Rubbish! You think you have made sense in your mind abi sad

2 Likes

Re: New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges by Seun360(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
Buhari must be impeached.
Re: New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges by Firefire(m): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
FAKE PICTURE! We need Video.

1 Like

Re: New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges by israelmao(m): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
The end of those who violate court order in spite of being leaders are highly predictable, Buhari should that he will not remain Nigerian after 2023.
Re: New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges by nasstil2(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
Angelfrost:
I honestly don't know FG's angle in this case... But, what happened to Abiola should not repeat itself here o.

Nigeria Army can barely contain Boko Haram, another armed rebel group will be the final nail in the coffin of this nation's fledgling security apparatus.
who knows if they are entering the country gradually, but I see no excuse or reason for keeping him in detention, am waiting for someone to tell me that it's not order from above
Re: New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges by Badonasty(m): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges by Zikora1000(f): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
J111333:
They probably released this old pic to calm the protesters. Something is not right with the man and Shittes have insider info about it hence the protest.
true talk kwa
Re: New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges by sammychimex(m): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
So this are the people lai Mohammed said Nigeria spends 3.5 million naira per month on, accommodation self o don't even know if that's a house or office.

I really fear for this government.
Re: New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges by Mummymahdi(f): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
NobleAngell:
Nawao! Even inside the house she is wearing hijab and he is covering his head too?

Meanwhile why is Buhari keeping them in that shitty place? That bed he's sitting on looks very hard and uncomfortable. What offence did he commit for God sake?

Buhari is tyrant and dictator that doesn't respect court order
Re: New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges by Karemarealty288(m): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
limitless777:

Is that the MOST important issue to U

Keeping body and soul together is better than soapy... grin

2 Likes

Re: New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges by slickbak(m): 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
VRDroid:

Illiterates need to be denied access to social media.
They should stick to visual.
Re: New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges by slickbak(m): 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
somehow:

You dont say
grin grin cool
Re: New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
slickbak:
They should stick to visual.
They should be forcefully educated, and I mean like locking them up somewhere and training them. grin

2 Likes

Re: New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges by slickbak(m): 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
anytexy:
Me I no see any picture.
grin grin grin cool
Re: New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges by slickbak(m): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
VRDroid:
They should be forcefully educated, and I mean like locking them up somewhere and training them. grin
You must be Chinese low-key
Re: New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
slickbak:
You must be Chinese low-key
I love China and chinese pusssies. grin
Re: New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges by wizod(m): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
godofuck231:
If to say the man know say body de pain am excited for six down for house read e f#cking quoran
plz just exercise a little patience let me check d level of ur mental illness

1 Like

Re: New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges by limitless777(m): 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
Karemarealty288:

Keeping body and soul together is better than soapy... grin
That is agreeable TBH.

Re: New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges by sapientia(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
Is that DSS parking Store?
Re: New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges by Shimran(m): 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
godofuck231:
If to say the man know say body de pain am e for gently sitdown for house and read e f#cking quoran.
So irritating to those minorities? Why not just to take sniper? They're so smaller to the extent that lead leads the nation. pls stop religion bigotry. More, check your comments over again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) / Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.