Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,365 members, 7,950,760 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

They Paid Me R14 Million (n360m) Monthly Offer To Join Illuminati And I Rejected - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Paid Me R14 Million (n360m) Monthly Offer To Join Illuminati And I Rejected (488 Views)

Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know / Onyeka Onwenu: Why I Rejected Fela’s Marriage Proposal / All My Career, Zlatan Ibile Says As He Put On Davido Diamond N360M Neckchain.vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Paid Me R14 Million (n360m) Monthly Offer To Join Illuminati And I Rejected by JosephEmpire1: 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
They Paid me R14 Million (N360m) monthly offer to Join Illuminati and I rejected it - Gospel Artist Dr Tumi says
Dr Tumi claimed to have rejected a $1 million (R14 Million, N360m) montly offer to join the Illuminati society via a Facebook post he shared.
Hit the Source Link Below to Read Story!!!

Source: >>>> http://josephempir..com/2019/07/they-paid-me-r14-million-n360m-monthly.html

(1) (Reply)

See The Nigerian Cleaner Becomes A Viral Sensation In Abu Dhabi (photos) / COZA: Pastor Biodun Stands In The Pulpit Today. / More Stunning Photos and Video Of Bambam And Teddya At Their Wedding Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.