Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,130 members, 7,880,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:35 PM

Actress Ronke Oshodioke Shares New Photos To Mark Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ronke Oshodioke Shares New Photos To Mark Birthday (891 Views)

Nollywood Actress Ronke Oshodioke Meets A Rheumatologist / Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion / Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ronke Oshodioke Shares New Photos To Mark Birthday by dailynaijamode: 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nollywood actress, Ronke Oshodioke, took to her Instagram page on July 17, 2019, to share lovely photos of herself to mark her birthday. The actress thanked God for her family and friends as she shared the news of her birthday.

She wrote:

“Happy birthday to my, my self and I. I thank God for the woman I am today, I thank my family, my friends and fans for their love, support and standing by me. Thank you all I appreciate you....... I'm + one”
more:
https://dailynaijamode.com/actress-ronke-oshodioke-shares-new-photos-to-mark-birthday/

Re: Actress Ronke Oshodioke Shares New Photos To Mark Birthday by Mrop(m): 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
Wow
Re: Actress Ronke Oshodioke Shares New Photos To Mark Birthday by Humblemee: 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
Beautiful mama kiss

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Praise Wizkid On Beyoncé S 'brown Skin Girl' Song / Timi Dakolo, Banky W, Bovi, Juliet Ibrahim, Many More @ Omojuwa Book Launch / Singer Kizz Daniel's Biography And How He Started His Music Career...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.