Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,805 members, 7,889,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:52 PM

My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (59324 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Darevofpeace(m): 1:29am On Jul 20, 2019
masternoble:

I got no cash bro, you're totally wrong. She is self made and owns a shoe shop before joining school and has been the one spending on me while I help her with her academics.
Balanced Wheel.1-1
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Enemyofpeace: 1:34am On Jul 20, 2019
Must you have sex with her?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by bankolefun(m): 1:40am On Jul 20, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
Damn, I wish that I can have a spiritual husband! Lol! It's better than having no husband!!

pls dnt wish for this...it is deeper than u think
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by bleskid: 1:49am On Jul 20, 2019
listen bro go and make money and spread her on the body ,, see the leg will open one time they u go enter ... grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by bossto(m): 2:03am On Jul 20, 2019
U are mad! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 20, 2019
hm
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Kaetoh: 2:18am On Jul 20, 2019
greatme2good:
I have just three suspicions are regards this case.
1. It could be she sees you as a small boy and doesn't want to go down with you or
2 She has STI like many people said or
3. Her honey pot carries bad luck that whosoever enters shall perish and have everlasting suffering. Maybe she's possessed or has spiritual husband.
smart girl. You gave the very best and brief reply. Cheers.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Anonymousire(m): 2:20am On Jul 20, 2019
I initially approached her during my 300 level first semester last year, though I was not straight forward letting my intentions known to her. Then as we entered second semester same session I shot my shot and she accepted my proposal. Throughout the three months we spent during the session, we only had wonderful romantic moments no sex though which I never demanded from her because I did not want everything to happen too fast despite realizing she keeps numerous guys around.

Fast forward, we entered another session our final year. And my birthday happened to be on the 26th of April, she got excited to celebrate with me and came for the first time to my new lodge. As a nice lover, I served her her favorite food which we ate together then proceeded with our normal romantic gestures till I got to her panties and her mood changed all of a sudden, I still never mind and tried all I could to relax her mind for the act and she resisted and begged me to stop for my good sake.

I got angry and enquired why I should not have my way into her and her response still got me confused till now. She told me that am one of a rare nice guy she has met in her life, that she doesn't deserve me because she is not good in health and would not want to see me suffer like most bad guys she had come across, also that it will be more better for me to just enjoy friendship with her with no sex attached.
Ever since then, my mind has been pondering why she made those statements. Why she considers me nice and not deserving? Or is she giving me those excuses to deny me sex?

Please fellow Nairalanders advise me concerning the situation. Should I quit the relationship with her and move on?

RUN FOR UR LIFE
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by nairalanduseles: 2:23am On Jul 20, 2019
Funny thing is you always have unprotected sex from the way u sound..
How about you go for a test
Fear of std is worse than the result
If she has an std and knows her status and taking meds it is impossible to transmit to you
Check yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by chiefolododo(m): 2:55am On Jul 20, 2019
nairalanduseles:
If she has an std and knows her status and taking meds it is impossible to transmit to you
Check yourself
[quo
nairalanduseles:
Check yourself
te author=masternoble post=80407103]
I have thought about all these. But how should i end the relationship peacefully without hurting her emotionally, because she was emotionally down before we started dating and I was the one that brightened her mood. Even all my attempts to call it quit so far, she still don't want to give up on me.[/quote]

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Virusnation: 3:28am On Jul 20, 2019
May not be STD but an agent assigned to destroy any man she sleeps with. Just forget all concerning Sex with her n ahead to make inquiries form her the reason for that statement...
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by simplesearch: 3:31am On Jul 20, 2019
Having Sex with someone with whom you are yet to exchange marital vow is fornication, When God says don't do this don't do it. Young people should not see relationship as a means to satisfying their sexual desire, this is why many are unable to have a healthy, down to earth and mutually beneficial discussion during their courtship period. And the outcome of such superficial mundane choice has turned marriage into a canal rose bird where we hop in and out at will instead of a sacred institution established by God for the good of mankind.
Sex is a good thing, but permissible only within the premises of marriage between a man and a woman not women, this is Gods divine order and should therefore be respected by all.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by sytccoach1(m): 3:35am On Jul 20, 2019
[left][/left]
masternoble:
I initially approached her during my 300 level first semester last year, though I was not straight forward letting my intentions known to her. Then as we entered second semester same session I shot my shot and she accepted my proposal. Throughout the three months we spent during the session, we only had wonderful romantic moments no sex though which I never demanded from her because I did not want everything to happen too fast despite realizing she keeps numerous guys around.

Fast forward, we entered another session our final year. And my birthday happened to be on the 26th of April, she got excited to celebrate with me and came for the first time to my new lodge. As a nice lover, I served her her favorite food which we ate together then proceeded with our normal romantic gestures till I got to her panties and her mood changed all of a sudden, I still never mind and tried all I could to relax her mind for the act and she resisted and begged me to stop for my good sake.

I got angry and enquired why I should not have my way into her and her response still got me confused till now. She told me that am one of a rare nice guy she has met in her life, that she doesn't deserve me because she is not good in health and would not want to see me suffer like most bad guys she had come across, also that it will be more better for me to just enjoy friendship with her with no sex attached.
Ever since then, my mind has been pondering why she made those statements. Why she considers me nice and not deserving? Or is she giving me those excuses to deny me sex?

Please fellow Nairalanders advise me concerning the situation. Should I quit the relationship with her and move on?
Take her serious for your good
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by DateMynd44(m): 3:38am On Jul 20, 2019
masternoble:

quit the relationship, confess to God, accept the fact that you yourself you're in need of a Savior who will save u from sin. then repent and turn to the Lord Jesus Christ and accept His free gift of salvation lest u perish

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Elijahbazz: 3:53am On Jul 20, 2019
Well to me i see it as a test.

she probably want to see your reaction.
she want to see if she have eventually see the one who will stand by her in hard time(she don watch korean film tire)

she might not have std but maybe guys she move around before have problems after sex with her and she find you nice to follow that way.(you don't sex some girls,dump and think things would go well even if you dnt dump at time some might be a curse on her)

note: she loves you get her tell you her reason for that don't be quick at judging people. she fit no gt std

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Eze2000(m): 3:56am On Jul 20, 2019
Natoski5:
Guy dont be dumb.....maybe she has STD...

Quit immediately..

First to comment, I dedicate this achievement to my country Nigeria, I know you guys are proud of me... grin grin

Now to the main issue bruhs quit quit quit ooo

She has AIDS not STD which is very treatable. She is spreading it in revenge but does not want to give it to him

masternoble:

I have thought about all these. But how should i end the relationship peacefully without hurting her emotionally, because she was emotionally down before we started dating and I was the one that brightened her mood. Even all my attempts to call it quit so far, she still don't want to give up on me.

She is definitely is HIV positive: one of the healthy-looking types. One of the healthy carries. But let me tell you a very sad truth. You may go though life without finding any other women to love you as much as she does. That girl is very nice person who was infected in an evil way and is now on a revenge mission against all men.

You were not just lucky, she loves you and cannot hurt you. Friends like that girl will be hard for you to get in this world. Keep her by your side in a platonic relationship like she asks or throw her away ... your choice.

Don't be scared to stay with her as a friend. You will not be infected and you don't even need to be that careful. Sex and use of certain items with her are all you should be wary of and she was clearly looking out for you even when you did not know it.

My friend, apart from you mother, not even your sister will be this good to you much less another woman! Fact!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Blez33(m): 4:06am On Jul 20, 2019
Bro u have 3 options...
1... Persuade her to tell u the real truth or inspect her dot.com to confirm that is if its smelling... Further confirmation.. Take her unknowingly to a trusted lab for test..

2.. Run for ur life... Only if u get xtra life

3.. Stay with her n 4get about browsing her dot.com.. Enjoy the normal friendship

Remember.. Wetin the Sweet GOAT na I'm the Kill GOAT
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Fisher007: 4:12am On Jul 20, 2019
Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by bluefilm: 4:18am On Jul 20, 2019
Just look at how one sharp girl is using words to control my guy!

Sorry Bros.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:22am On Jul 20, 2019
GOD IS WORKING ÑOW FOR YOUR GOOD.SCRAM !
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by JikanTaalolo: 4:29am On Jul 20, 2019
Shi du not want u tu kontakt hech ai vi. Simple!
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by dreamangel: 4:32am On Jul 20, 2019
You know you don't have to learn all life lessons the hard way. When someone gives you a gentle warning just heed it. On the matter of condoms with her experience do you think she does not know the possibilities? If you cannot maintain a platonic relationship with her, just stay away. If you insist she may let you have your way with or without condom but the consequences are yours to bear. As already said abstinence and self control are key to a good life.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 20, 2019
ceeroh:
Nairaland doctors have killed me ooooo... See as all of them diagnose HIV.

OP, she already said you're a nice guy and nice guys finish last. So no pus*y for you.. Or wait, were you trying to penetrate her without a condom??

Next time she brings up that excuse, tell her you have a condom, then you'd know if her excuse was genuine or not. But my mind dey tell me sey the girl just wan play you, she gives you small romance, you drop cash, while the so-called bad guys are hitting her honeypot on a steady.

sense will not kee you
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Primenet(m): 4:52am On Jul 20, 2019
Your girl friend truly loves you. Now understand the handwriting on the wall and run with speed if you cherish your life and future.

Probably, she has STD, HIV or any incurable diseases unknown to you. Some girls won't mine but just spread it on guys.

Becareful, life is not all about sex.

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by sakssey23: 4:53am On Jul 20, 2019
Whether she dey play you or she no dey play you... Guy just comot face ooo!! Na your finals you dey.. Just graduate jejely...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 20, 2019
masternoble:

I have thought about all these. But how should i end the relationship peacefully without hurting her emotionally, because she was emotionally down before we started dating and I was the one that brightened her mood. Even all my attempts to call it quit so far, she still don't want to give up on me.

So you plan to abandon her just like that? some of you men are evil I swear, let me tell you Something, I have a female friend who have AIDs/HIV , she is very nice, People keep avoiding her due to her situation. But before she even told, I already knew about it( Saw her at d hospital collecting drugs). when we became so close, she told me about it, thinking I would terminate our friendship. I just told her make she no sweat the small stuff, we shall always be friends no matter what, and we still are, even some peeps dey think may be I also got Aids....But I don't give Shyt. Good & honest friends are extremely rare

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by trumpcoat(m): 4:59am On Jul 20, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
Possibly HIV.

she has HIV not sti
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 20, 2019
Maybe she used to fly at night
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by juniorstar(m): 5:11am On Jul 20, 2019
Either she sees you as mr nice guy or she loves you and doesnt want to give u d Std wey dey her body. A woman can carry terrible stds and still be asymptomatic . its often no so with guys.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by kindness44: 5:34am On Jul 20, 2019
masternoble:

I got no cash bro, you're totally wrong. She is self made and owns a shoe shop before joining school and has been the one spending on me while I help her with her academics.
my opinion though just make more money from her & help her acadamicaly for balance, give to people what they want from you & take from them what they have for u period, try other girls (girls are plenty) or get a sex dolls for ur self.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by alphaNomega: 5:39am On Jul 20, 2019
masternoble:

Don't say I didn't do anything for you

https://www.nairaland.com/4957496/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/1479#80414912

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu / Swiss Lady Bullied For Being ‘Ugly’ Spends Big On Plastic Surgery To Feel Happy / Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.