Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,871 members, 7,883,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG (25837 Views)

Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today / Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) / Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG by Kulushkalash(m): 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
It's simple y'all!! Get involved in an accident loose a limb and you'd get a job. wink grin
Re: Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG by TGIFriday(m): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
So Sad...See What NYSC cause
Re: Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG by winsco(m): 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
slimjohn2k5:
What a country that wait for people to loose part of their body or die before solutions are found or incentives are given.

I agree with you, So until disaster happens to corp member that's when the government will give out automatic job.....what a country.
Re: Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG by calculator123(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
tyup:

what you said is really deep.....we wey we con get hand either sit and complain or do nothing at all

may God forgive our sins
Amen o
Re: Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG by UncleChike: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
What solution should have been found prior this incident? Some of you have fufu in your skulls and always want to seem relevant with "wise words"
slimjohn2k5:
What a country that wait for people to loose part of their body or die before solutions are found or incentives are given.

Re: Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG by flatbellygood: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
Get well soon,

Check my signature for your waist trainer.
Re: Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG by decco1878: 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
akinhanger:
The Director-General of the National Youths Service Corps, Brig.-Gen. Shuaibu Ibrahim, on Wednesday, promised an automatic job, two limbs and other assistance to Nurudeen Tahir, a corps member who recently lost his arms in an auto crash after completing the camp orientation exercise in Jalingo, Taraba State.

Ibrahim, who made the promise when he visited Tahir and other corps members at the Federal Medical Centre, Jalingo, said that the welfare of Corps members is very paramount to the Scheme's management at all times.

After the closure of the 2019 Batch 'B' Stream One orientation course, on Monday, 8th July, 2019, Tahir, from Gwarzo LGA of Kano, and 18 other corps members were involved in a motor accident on their way to their places of primary in Sardauna Local Government Area. One of the Corps members died while the rest were seriously injured.

The Director General assured the victims of the unfortunate incidence and their families that NYSC will foot the bill of their treatment. He particularly said that arrangements are being made to obtain artificial limbs for Nuradeen, who lost both arms in the ugly event.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/corps-member-who-lost-arms-in-ghastly-auto-crash-to-get-automatic-job-nysc-dg.html
Re: Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG by mechanics(m): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
Wow, so unfortunate, a nice one from the DG.
Re: Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG by mctfopt: 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
He needs a good prosthetic hands to go with the job. Can't he be flown abroad for correct medical treatment? Oh, I forgot, that is the privilege for the governors and their entourage. I tire.
Re: Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG by ejemamaka: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG by kereman1: 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Must be a northerner...

Thought as much

Nepotism is legendary in this administration

Me: Mr OP hv u taken ur pills today?

OP: (speaking incoherently) sir super eagles said thsy ar coming to pick the groceries at Em fi....r..... emmm...

me; OP u definitely hvnt taken ur pills, (raises voice calling nurse)

nurse; yes sir.

me; nurse y hvnt OP taken his pills since today? u are saddled with a national responsibility to keep him in check, he even had access to Internet, he had to go on nairaland to embarrass this entire family an linage,...
Re: Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG by osejie17(m): 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
Job is not enough. monetary compensation should be included.
Re: Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG by calabaman(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
Dearlord:
Lord knows I can't live with such deformity.

Feel so sad looking at him and imagining how he will spend the rest of his life.

May this never be our portion till we breath no more

^^^
Amen
Re: Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG by Alashoalash10: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
slimjohn2k5:
it is an accident now,nobody plans for it
Re: Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG by Dagger111(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
slimjohn2k5:

Same person like u will still complain if he wasn't attended to or given the automatic job and limbs. Nigerians always see fault and flaws in everytin.

1 Like

Re: Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG by ofiko123(m): 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
How will he do the job effectively without his arm...
Re: Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG by ofiko123(m): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
How will he do the job effectively without his arms
Re: Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG by Joystark(f): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
Gosh.
Both arms?
God have mercy.
Re: Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG by Teejay13(m): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hard luck to him, may God give him the strength to bear this pain. Amen.
Re: Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG by deltateam: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
slimjohn2k5:

Are you ready now to lose a leg only? A high paying job is there waiting for you.
Re: Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG by Aldaud(m): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
which one this can do again ooo if I may ask? just put his name on NYSC payroll as full time staff for 35years
Re: Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG by Sososo(f): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
Until you lose your arms nothing for you . All this jobless people go and position yourself before Mack 4 in such a way that your arms will be severed if not nothing for you.Nigeria I hail
Re: Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG by Maj196(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
Looks so dejected
Re: Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG by bluefilm: 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nonsense.

What hands will he use to do the job?

Absolute nonsense. undecided
Re: Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG by YaksonFCA(m): 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
Quick recovery, man.
Re: Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG by Swizz1: 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
very sad one...may God see him through...but how will he cope??... someone been given a job when he does not have arms..#gosh#... I think he should be given a reasonable amount and also good accommodation..may life easy for him
Re: Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG by Swizz1: 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
very sad one...may God see him through...but how will he cope??... someone been given a job when he does not have arms..#gosh#... I think he should be given a reasonable amount and also good accommodation..make life easy for him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate / 89% Of Corps Members Can’t Communicate In English -NYSC / My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.