Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,854 members, 7,976,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:40 PM

Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up (37822 Views)

Lagos State Police Command Not Involved In Eviction Of Nigerians To Osun State / Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians / Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up by madridguy(m): 7:46am On Jul 19, 2019
grin

MICHEALADEX:

Go and ask Sudan
Re: Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up by iammo(m): 7:50am On Jul 19, 2019
madridguy:
One of my greatest fear of Nigeria today is our media outlets.
Hope the regulatory body take a bold step and do the needful before they set the country on fire.

I don't have money to take passport photograph not to talk of international passport to travel should be incase.

God help Nigeria

I beg to defer, actually Fulani menace are under reported, just yesterday while DG DSS was giving his lecture and white papers on challenges with our Secuirity Archirecture at the institute of Secuirity and Strategic studies, he openly said this criminal element mostly dangerious armed fulani rustlers attacked his personal ranch, took away all his cattles and all efforts by his own fulani staffs met stiff resistance, he said his fulani staffs captured their pictures and their arms and suffisticated weapons, and he sent the report to the NSA and IGP however till now.nothing happened..

In same vein in Ibadan, there are daily phone in radio programs and if you hear what my people go through without police doing anything or outrightly defending fulanis, then you feel very sad for supporting buhari and been faced with this disdain from buhari

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up by madridguy(m): 7:50am On Jul 19, 2019
My major reason am afraid of our junk journalism in this part of the world. Before any killing is ritualist, later it was yahoo yahoo boys and now Fulani.

sebali:

The wahala is majority of Southerners including myself no longer trust the govt. or anything that starts with Fulani
Re: Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up by madridguy(m): 7:54am On Jul 19, 2019
rustler definition: 1. a person who steals farm animals: 2. someone who steals cattle, horses, etc., from a farm or ranch: .
In every tribe we have the good and the bad. My point is that the media should stop tagging everything with Fulani.

iammo:

I to.defer, actually Fulani menace are under reported, just yesterday while DG DSS was giving his lecture and white papers on challenges with our Secuirity Archirecture at the institute of Secuirity and Strategic studies, he openly said this criminal element mostly dangerious armed fulani rustlers attack his.personal ranch, took away all his cattles and all efforts by his own fulani staffs met stiff resistance, he said his fulani staffs captured their pictures and their arms, and he sent the report to the NSA and IGP however till now.nothing happened..

Re: Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 19, 2019
madridguy:
You think he's from Bauchi? We have many of them setting up new monikers with different locations in their profile to deceive themselves.

I know that guy, I was following him and attacking for supporting The Fulani herdsmen while claiming neutral

OKAY, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE MIYETTI-ALLAH BANDITS KILLING HAUSA PEOPLE, KIDNAPPING AND CHASING THEM OUT OF THEIR LAND?.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up by sebali: 7:57am On Jul 19, 2019
madridguy:
My major reason am afraid of our junk journalism in this part of the world. Before any killing is ritualist, later it was yahoo yahoo boys and now Fulani.

We know the govt. loves the Fulanis, so when the killings goes both ways then surely govt. would intervene.
Sad but true

7 Likes

Re: Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up by madridguy(m): 8:04am On Jul 19, 2019
The govt loves the Fulanis......hmmmmmmmm....are they not Nigerian like others tribe? Baba Buhari is for everybody.

sebali:

We know the govt. loves the Fulanis, so when the killings goes both ways then surely govt. would intervene.
Sad but true
Re: Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up by madridguy(m): 8:11am On Jul 19, 2019
My brother the banditry issue has nothing to do with the Fulanis and let me tell you, anybody can write anything and claimed it is from the Miyetti Allah. Reason i said earlier am afraid of Nigeria media.
Now asked yourself what magic has Buhari perform that suddenly put a stop to the killings in Zamfara state and Benue state for an example?
Do you know an emir was suspended in a town in zamfara state for his role in the killings of his people?

Isinweke:

I know that guy, I was following him and attacking for supporting The Fulani herdsmen while claiming neutral

OKAY, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE MIYETTI-ALLAH BANDITS KILLING HAUSA PEOPLE, KIDNAPPING AND CHASING THEM OUT OF THEIR LAND?.
Re: Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up by iammo(m): 8:15am On Jul 19, 2019
madridguy:
rustler definition: 1. a person who steals farm animals: 2. someone who steals cattle, horses, etc., from a farm or ranch: .
In every tribe we have the good and the bad. My point is that the media should stop tagging everything with Fulani.

The DSS boss called them Fulani from chad, the Seriki Fulani of Oyo state called them Fulani from mali and togo, even everywhere when crime is been reported the identity of the person his reveal..

E.g if Ghana was to.report such, it would read a kumasi man was caught attacking a.farm.
Or India would report.it has.a Nigerian man aged 45 caught was caught with 80gram of heroine.

Gaging the.press or white washing it for politics wont do us any good... Northerners are peacefull, my mum is a northerner, all hausa people have.met have been very kind and honest, but Fulani that misbehaves must be called for what.he his

10 Likes

Re: Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up by sebali: 8:17am On Jul 19, 2019
madridguy:
The govt loves the Fulanis......hmmmmmmmm....are they not Nigerian like others tribe? Baba Buhari is for everybody.

No he's not.

1. Remember the 97%/ 5% dichotomy.
2. Recently he said save to protect himself he would protect Abuja because Abuja is a necessary evil. Just because he lost Abj in the last Election.
3. The list is endless

Buhari remains the most nepotic president since 1999

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up by madridguy(m): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2019
I repeat the media are not helping the matter. The foreign media can report in such manner, i.e 3 Nigerians arrested for drinking water, but back home you won't read such against other tribes other than Fulani.
A suspected armed robber was arrested, Abiola Ojukwu was arrested for ....... But reverse is always the case of Fulani..... A suspected Fulani was arrested for killing a chic.... The media should start mentioning their names and not their tribe to safe Nigeria.

iammo:

The DSS boss called them Fulani from chad, the Seriki Fulani of Oyo state called them Fulani from mali and togo, even everywhere when crime is been reported the identity of the person his reveal..

E.g if Ghana was to.report such, it would read a kumasi man was caught attacking a.farm.
Or India would report.it has.a Nigerian man aged 45 caught was caught with 80gram of heroine.

Gaging the.press or white washing it for politics wont do us any good... Northerners are peacefull, my mum is a northerner, all hausa people have.met have been very kind and honest, but Fulani that misbehaves must be called for what.he his

Re: Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up by madridguy(m): 8:27am On Jul 19, 2019
My major concern about our junk journalism. Buhari never said things like this.

sebali:

No he's not.

1. Remember the 97%/ 5% dichotomy.
2. Recently he said save to protect himself he would protect Abuja because Abuja is a necessary evil. Just because he lost Abj in the last Election.
3. The list is endless

Buhari remains the most nepotic president since 1999
Re: Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up by iammo(m): 8:31am On Jul 19, 2019
madridguy:
I repeat the media are not helping the matter. The foreign media can report in such manner, i.e 3 Nigerians arrested for drinking water, but back home you won't read such against other tribes other than Fulani.
A suspected armed robber was arrested, Abiola Ojukwu was arrested for ....... But reverse is always the case of Fulani..... A suspected Fulani was arrested for killing a chic.... The media should start mentioning their names and not their tribe to safe Nigeria.

Perhaps if the fulani weren't the ussual suspect just maybe it would be a different case..

However in this very case a 75 year old man was killed in that same odeda after been previously attacked without police doing anything and 3 fulani were caught and paraded then the district head issued an eviction order to the local fulani and in same vein notified other commuinity.. so how exactly should thisday report.this issue?

Should it the headline read, odeda.chief.evicts local man, or local people and alerted local Ibadan people to be wary about local people with.cows and afinity to raping and killing women in farms for no reason..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2019
madridguy:
My brother the banditry issue has nothing to do with the Fulanis and let me tell you, anybody can write anything and claimed it is from the Miyetti Allah. Reason i said earlier am afraid of Nigeria media.
Now asked yourself what magic has Buhari perform that suddenly put a stop to the killings in Zamfara state and Benue state for an example?
Do you know an emir was suspended in a town in zamfara state for his role in the killings of his people?

GO AND TELL THAT TO YOUR FELLOW ALMAJIRI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tWc8W_xUM4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6msiKwOjiLk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6qPH0L5xcc

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up by respect80(m): 8:34am On Jul 19, 2019
franchasng:
Fulanis must be forced to evolve like every other humans on earth.

They can't be allowed to continue living like wild animals in this modern age and time.

Their archaic and nomadic lifestyle is putting other people's lives at risk.

How can a people decide to remain the same from generation to generation without at least making efforts to become civilised and adopt safer ways of life

How can Fulani herdsmen be roaming forests and be sleeping in forests day in day out in the name of rearing cow abi cattle

So long as they continue to live that nomadic, archaic lifestyle of the 13th century, they will continue to be a threat to civilised people's lives and peace.

This is why Nigeria needs to go back to regional government system to give every region power to control their boundaries and borders, secure their region with their best practice and security outfits, and to also protect their people from intruders and invaders.

And if restructuring won't work, then Nigeria needs to peacefully divide so all interesting regions seeking for freedom can go their way in peace, to ensure security and prosperity of their people.

Nigerians wake up, you cannot continue to condone these Fulani herdsmen and their open grazing madness, its no longer funny angry

The only thing making it look like Fulani herdsmen are dreaded is the government backup and support they are getting in Nigeria, if not tell me why strangers like Fulani herdsmen will invade a whole community and sack them without the youths and entire community rounding them up

Even American and Russian soldiers do suffer heavy casualty when they invade smaller armed units in ordinary Middle East, with all their sophisticated weapons oh.

Nigerian government is the reason this Fulani herdsmen killing menace is getting worse daily angry

Stop saying the truth before some Sai Baba zombies will come and attack you.

I just wonder what thought would be going through the minds of some of the people who were probably chanting Sai baba now that they have seen how Buhari treats this herdsmen killings with levity.

When some of us try to reveal things by thinking out of the box, they call us all sorts of names ; wailers, pessimist, conspiracist etc
The truth is that there is no logical reason for proposing RUGA for all states. The Fulani are obviously on a Fulani supremacy and dominance agenda in Africa and it is unfortunate that Nigeria has been chosen as the nucleus and the easiest place they could realize their mission.
Except for those who don't travel, it is purely a lie and misinformation to say that the north does not have enough grazing land to accommodate the whole population of Fulanis that are roaming around the country. Let's not forget how good the north is in sustaining the continuous production and supply of spices, vegetables, fruits, and even some grains like corn, millet etc. through irrigation from the numerous Fadama projects in the north.
If the north could sustain the production of vegetables crops, spices, grains and even some fruits ceaselessly, all through the year, why is it a problem to use similar methods to grow forages for their cattle in a mechanized way through government support with the necessary equipment?
Funny enough when you travel around the north, you will see large farms of maize, guinea corn, millet, rice, carrots etc which are not invaded by their cattle which leaves me to the imagination of the height of wickedness that is being perpetrated against other regions by the Fulani herders.

I wonder how foolish Buhari and his government thought we are to have proposed RUGA for all states in the country.
The initial plan was Islamization before fulanization, but when that seems to be less likely to come through, they have turned it the other way round because fulanization is an automatic realization of Islamization which is what we are witnessing today.
In summary, rather than pretending to be roaming in search for forages for their cattle, the Fulani are actually after lands which they believe they could posses by invading vulnerable communities all over the country.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up by salbis(m): 8:41am On Jul 19, 2019
Na next level we dey oo. grin

3 Likes

Re: Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up by Destroyerofyeeb: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2019
They'll eventually set Nigeria on fire. Exactly what prof soyinka said.
madridguy:
Hope the regulatory body take a bold step and do the needful before they set the country on fire.

I don't have money to take passport photograph not to talk of international passport to travel should be incase.

God help Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up by Steve28: 8:45am On Jul 19, 2019
But you have money for data right? This is why Nigeria as a nation can’t move forward, we are always scared to fight for our rights.
madridguy:

God help Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up by martowskin1(m): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2019
aolawale025:
Buhari created such feelings for the herdsmen by not tackling the criminals among them. Now nobody wants even the supposedly good ones around

exactly the point bro, u nailed it, if he had focus on cutting the bad trees among them... they wont be in this mess, but they ignored like nothing is happening... so u can blame the host communities for calling all of them bad

3 Likes

Re: Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up by pinkygurl(f): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2019
franchasng:
Fulanis must be forced to evolve like every other humans on earth.

They can't be allowed to continue living like wild animals in this modern age and time.

Their archaic and nomadic lifestyle is putting other people's lives at risk.

How can a people decide to remain the same from generation to generation without at least making efforts to become civilised and adopt safer ways of life

How can Fulani herdsmen be roaming forests and be sleeping in forests day in day out in the name of rearing cow abi cattle

So long as they continue to live that nomadic, archaic lifestyle of the 13th century, they will continue to be a threat to civilised people's lives and peace.

This is why Nigeria needs to go back to regional government system to give every region power to control their boundaries and borders, secure their region with their best practice and security outfits, and to also protect their people from intruders and invaders.

And if restructuring won't work, then Nigeria needs to peacefully divide so all interesting regions seeking for freedom can go their way in peace, to ensure security and prosperity of their people.

Nigerians wake up, you cannot continue to condone these Fulani herdsmen and their open grazing madness, its no longer funny angry

The only thing making it look like Fulani herdsmen are dreaded is the government backup and support they are getting in Nigeria, if not tell me why strangers like Fulani herdsmen will invade a whole community and sack them without the youths and entire community rounding them up

Even American and Russian soldiers do suffer heavy casualty when they invade smaller armed units in ordinary Middle East, with all their sophisticated weapons oh.

Nigerian government is the reason this Fulani herdsmen killing menace is getting worse daily angry
shocked
Re: Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up by MobilityExpress: 8:47am On Jul 19, 2019
Towns and villages at the border area should really beef up security because those areas have the highest risk of hit and run attacks by the killer herdsmen militias.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up by EkunKekere: 8:48am On Jul 19, 2019
An even greater danger to the country are those sycophantic fools who always come online to downplay dangerous situations for the sake of a cheap pay cheque.
May those bastards rot in hell.

madridguy:

God help Nigeria

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up by peeps4u: 8:49am On Jul 19, 2019
madridguy:

God help Nigeria

Oloribobo.
Herdsmen, in their continued and unchecked killing spree, killed a man and his child, villagers evicted the Herdsmen but media outlets are your headache for reporting evil hrerdsmen. Not the govt who's busy pampering the rampaging herdsmen with kid. gloves.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up by guru03(m): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2019
aolawale025:
Buhari created such feelings for the herdsmen by not tackling the criminals among them. Now nobody wants even the supposedly good ones around
And that is how the trend continues, no any community will be ready to welcome them.

3 Likes

Re: Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up by oluwaahmed: 8:50am On Jul 19, 2019
Are u guys sure its Fulani herdsmen that murdered that farmer & his sons? Because one oponu ooni said it might not be them oo.

1 Like

Re: Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up by madridguy(m): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2019
which rights are you talking about? i have no strength to fight my fellow masses but call me if you are ready to fight for people eating our money using the media to divide we masses.

[Qquote author=Steve28 post=80414693]But you have money for data right? This is why Nigeria as a nation can’t move forward, we are always scared to fight for our rights.
[/quote]
Re: Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up by mike404(m): 8:51am On Jul 19, 2019
madridguy:

God help Nigeria
GO BACK TO YOUR STATE

5 Likes

Re: Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up by emerged01(m): 8:52am On Jul 19, 2019
madridguy:

God help Nigeria

grin my worries
Re: Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up by madridguy(m): 8:54am On Jul 19, 2019
Give me tfare

mike404:
GO BACK TO YOUR STATE
Re: Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up by oyatz(m): 8:54am On Jul 19, 2019
Translate these ma.

Adaibeku:

Ebekwa ka nke si wakaputa ? ... Onyeisimgbaka smileygrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Denies Arresting EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu / Bashir Salihi-Magashi On Yahaya: Buhari Chose National Interests Over Ethnicity / We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.