Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,598 members, 7,892,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:02 PM

ss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ss (4714 Views)

Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl / Relationship Between AA And SS / I'm SS (Victim Of Sickle-Cell Disease): Who Will Marry Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

ss by MOBO444(f): 10:10am On Oct 13, 2010
ss
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 10:13am On Oct 13, 2010
s
Re: ss by domorehill: 10:40am On Oct 13, 2010
Now a friend also had such experience in ghana.
Re: ss by Plutarch: 10:40am On Oct 13, 2010
@ MOBO, v been following ur post 4 a long time just like others' . I find u 2 hold a funny,weird n a notoriously different view about our black sisters. I wouldnt say u r totally wrong but will say u r more wrong than right. What has our sisters done to u. No offence black brother but u just dont cease to amaze me with your posts.
Re: ss by jaybee3(m): 10:46am On Oct 13, 2010
Liar Liar pants on fire.
Explain this contradiction tongue tongue
MOBO444:

Travelled home to Nigeria to see my folks (Presently reside in England) and stayed in Nigeria for 11 days , I knew I was going to have a ball back home but never knew it was going to be like this, was getting tired of them white ladies and them sex habit and also them Black girls trying to be white here in England, needed a real black sister for fun and were else can you get them then Black Nigeria were them women so cheap.

There was Owah (Benin lady), met her in the plane, she was one of the air hostesses, when she saw I was a UK resident she was all over me, invited me to her home, eat her food, drank her wine, spent a night with her, boy was she good, Then met Grace (Calabar lady) in the bank I went to withdraw some cash the next day, saw my British visa on my passport and asked for my hotel address,
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 10:47am On Oct 13, 2010
ss
Re: ss by denzel2009: 10:48am On Oct 13, 2010
Now that you have finished writing your sexcapades,pop your pills and go into your cubicle.
Re: ss by denzel2009: 10:50am On Oct 13, 2010
jay bee:

Liar Liar pants on fire.
Explain this contradiction tongue tongue

He has ILR tongue
Re: ss by jaybee3(m): 10:56am On Oct 13, 2010
^^^^
Is ILR a VISA?
Re: ss by denzel2009: 11:04am On Oct 13, 2010
jay bee:

^^^^
Is ILR a VISA?
Somehow,even students are UK residents.
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2010
ss
Re: ss by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 13, 2010
OP. How come I dont believe you?
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 11:30am On Oct 13, 2010
a
Re: ss by jaybee3(m): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2010
MOBO444:

So you have been corrected that a Uk resident can also have a British visa, next time do your research well.
Still doesn't explain the FACT that your escapades was all fabricated.
ILR is not a VISA but students do have long term VISA's
Re: ss by hbabe(f): 11:41am On Oct 13, 2010
@OP
So you were promiscuous enough to have 11 women in 11 days! Ehen? What should we do about that? Give you an award or lock up your tool? angry angry Yeye dey smell. undecided

denzel2009:

Now that you have finished writing your sexcapades,pop your pills and go into your cubicle.
LMCAO grin grin grin
Now I understand the OP's rantings

dappssee:

OP. How come I dont believe you?
Because OP is lying
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 11:44am On Oct 13, 2010
ss
Re: ss by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 13, 2010
lies lies lies, guy you can do this stuff for real ok, dont come here and tell us abt ur fantasies, all i can say is that its possible to do all this just work towards it and dont come here and tell us lies. people wey dey here no dull ooo,
Re: ss by queeneve: 11:58am On Oct 13, 2010
JAYBEE, I LUBS YOU! I was thinking the same thing, He is a liar!

Mobo,

The ONLY THING YOU HAVE PROVEN is that you ARE A PUSSCY LOVING HO with a VISA,
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2010
d
Re: ss by mamaken: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2010
i wouldnt touch a man like u even if u were the last man on earth. so disgusting and irresponsible.
please dont take it as an offence but a man who judges women as cheap and then sleep with them cant be anything else than an IDIOT. who knows how many dirty men (like u) have pass over them let me tell u: U Dont Love Ur Life. Thats it! and now go to church after writing all this bullshit and be shouting halleluja and amen.
Non Sense!
Re: ss by mamaken: 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2010
mamaken:

i wouldnt touch a man like u even if u were the last man on earth. so disgusting and irresponsible.
please dont take it as an offence but a man who judges women as cheap and then sleep with them cant be anything else than an *. who knows how many dirty men (like u) have pass over them let me tell u: U Dont Love your Life. Thats it! and now go to church after writing all this bullshit and be shouting halleluja and amen.
Non Sense!

*I D I O T
Re: ss by hbabe(f): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ You gave me your yahoo email and facebook ID, you also told me you dont use your facebook much, dont make me expose you, you were suppose to be on that list but was not good looking enough i bet yu agry i came to Nigeria and never contacted you, you were too low to make my high grade list.
You are such a joke. So you have been well bleeped why not shut the hell up and zip up.
As for you and I, forget it; I don't Bleep little boys with tiny dicks who get all excited at having bleeped and lady and come online to brag/rant dust.  It is obvious you are dying from conji.
I am angry you came to Naija and dared to inserted that your virus infected sim into innocent phones.  

queeneve:

JAYBEE, I LUBS YOU! I was thinking the same thing, He is a liar!

Mobo,
The ONLY THING YOU HAVE PROVEN is that you ARE A PUSSCY LOVING HO with a VISA,
The emboldened would have been true if OP wasn't lying as usual.
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2010
s
Re: ss by Skywalker5(m): 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2010
i really hate it when men do stuffs like this and brag about it. that's all most black men think about. Bleep and dick. get a life bro.
Re: ss by mamaken: 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2010
MOBO444:

What is your pain, why the anguish and tears, a food may be bad but we can still eat it and call the food bad, how is it my business if Nigeria black women decide to be cheap and useless, how does that concern me if Nigeria is the world seX capital, talk to your sisters, advice yourself, your ladyfriends and your daughter when you have one, you Black women make me poke, you Black women disgust me, all you do is SEx.

anguish and tears? please, go and get urself cured. the medical system in england is very good. u'll find a psichiatric hospital that can help u please.

if u sleep with those so called cheap girls and then get urself infected to one virus or the other and then spread it on ur black sisters or white women in england, it suppose to be ur business. Unless u r the irresponsible I D I O T i was talking abt above.
Re: ss by hinduism(f): 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2010
Was this you and the white lady?

Re: ss by mamaken: 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2010
this lady is not white
Re: ss by hbabe(f): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2010
hinduism:

Was this you and the white lady?
Who dash monkey banana! angry
If the OP looked half as hot as the guy in this picture, he won't be here lying through his teeth to make himself look good. undecided
Re: ss by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2010
Sky-walker:

i really hate it when men do stuffs like this and brag about it. that's all most black men think about. bleep and manliness. get a life bro.

guy why u dey dull , he didnt even see any girls panties talkless of bleeping dem, he is being in his imaginary state of how it would be like if it happened and he came here to write it thats all
Re: ss by Rocktation(f): 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2010
HeHeHe. Mental case.
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2010
hbabe:

Who dash monkey banana! angry
If the OP looked half as hot as the guy in this picture, he won't be here lying through his teeth to make himself look good. undecided

I am way hotter than that and dont need no tatoo to make me look good, I aint even that dark.
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2010
w

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Wowo Intelligent Men Than Handsome Intelligent Men. / Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) / MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.