Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,341 members, 7,974,441 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:01 AM

Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos (37053 Views)

Davido Featured By Phyno In 'Ride For You' Video. Trends On Twitter (Photos) / Beyonce The Transgender Man How Many Guys Still Hot For This One? Exposed. / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos by chiboy1116: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
Imma202705:
nahhh...thats not true
it's actually true , it still eludes me that Sia doesn't have a grammy
Re: Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
dollyjoy:
Wife beater? Is he married
your head get oil
Re: Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos by Joshmodest(m): 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
Take it or leave it , irrespective of all the hate surrounding wizkid's career , the dude is a star ...Beyonce dropped an album of over 10 songs with a whole lot of artists , but the one featuring my nigga , is gradually becoming the biggest hit .... this is not the first time , wizkid could sing gibberish in manya or fever , but when it's time to hit the pedal , on his international collaborations , he never disappoints , one key feature dbanj lacked that sent him back home from good music , say what you like Wizkid is a legend !!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos by SavageMajor(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
What happened when Davido featured in Quavo's QUAVO HUNCHO ALBUM
lol
Watch this tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHEP0RUfngg
Re: Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
nairafame:
Nigerian Starboy now trending number one in U.S and Canada after new song with foreign femle pop star, Beyonce.

See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/07/wizkid-now-trending-on-twitter-after.html?m=1

wizkid na wizard

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos by ukaface(f): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
Kelvinkertzzz:
Starboy dey for all of us!!
Biko o, speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos by africandollar: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Thank God o! This is great from Beyoncé! This would definitely put African artistes in the world limelight and this is way better than what that yeye rapper Drake did featuring Wizkid as a background vocal...who does that? If you wan help somebody just help them instead of standing btw the lines.
Re: Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos by seanjy4konji: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
how can i listen to the album?
MobileGees:
Wizkid is a national treasure.

That song too dope mehn

WizKid is winning the Grammy this year mark my words

That guy made us proud!!
Re: Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos by Sjibs: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
Waoo that is great, congratulations to wizkid the sky is your limit. :- smiley

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos by youngcash99(m): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
I wonder o
Re: Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos by Generalwoodz(m): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Mad hit!
Re: Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos by AdorableJosh(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
Olodo24:
you're wrong. Beyonce is struggling to win a Grammy for herself. She's been fighting to get album of the year for over a decade now. Her only win in the general field was song of the year for single ladies in 2010 (I might be wrong but she never won album of the year). Jay Z has only won in his field. His only album of the year nomination happened last year with 4'44.

For Grammy, the artists to hit are Taylor Swift and Adele with Bruno Mars

Beyonce is not struggling to win Grammys for herself, you'd be correct to say the album of the year continues to elude her, she's the most nominated woman(66) and the second most awarded woman (23) in Grammy history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos by edon21: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
are some African countries allowed to hate lol let dem kill dia sef
Re: Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos by edon21: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
are some African countries allowed to hate lol let dem kill dia sef
Re: Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos by lymelyte(m): 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nice jam
Re: Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos by Xzydar(m): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
exstreve:
Still doesn't stop the fact that he's a drug addicted wife beater

grin grin grin where do you guy get all these from?
Re: Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos by dammydoo(m): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
Olodo24:
you're wrong. Beyonce is struggling to win a Grammy for herself. She's been fighting to get album of the year for over a decade now. Her only win in the general field was song of the year for single ladies in 2010 (I might be wrong but she never won album of the year). Jay Z has only won in his field. His only album of the year nomination happened last year with 4'44.

na that Adele dey always surprise me. she no dey release songs every year and time laidat.... but always sweep award whenever she drop song/album after returning form her break
Re: Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos by raheemsam2002: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
wizkid is trending, and all his music is cool
Re: Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos by UniportAgbero: 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
Brown skin girl and spirit are the best songs in that album
Re: Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos by uselesscountry: 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
exstreve:
Still doesn't stop the fact that he's a drug addicted wife beater

Mumu na u give am wife. Stupid hoe
Re: Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos by LCMedia(m): 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
Sincerely, seeing Wizkid featuring in Beyonce's The Lion King: The Gift album is a plus to his career.

Now we know the real Starboy.
Re: Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos by Yonce(f): 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
Olodo24:

Beyonce struggling to win a grammy??
In what universe please?
Do you know she's the second most awarded female Grammy artist?
23 grammies over Adele's 15.

As for the Album of the year, the only reason she's not won it is because she's a Brown Skin Girl.
Even when Adele won hers she broke it crying that Beyonce deserved it so she couldn't accept it.

Beyonce has been robbed of that award now twice because she's black (they awarded Beck over her)but she's in no way struggling to win a grammy. undecided
Re: Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos by babakb: 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
Joshmodest:
Take it or leave it , irrespective of all the hate surrounding wizkid's career , the dude is a star ...Beyonce dropped an album of over 10 songs with a whole lot of artists , but the one featuring my nigga , is gradually becoming the biggest hit .... this is not the first time , wizkid could sing gibberish in manya or fever , but when it's time to hit the pedal , on his international collaborations , he never disappoints , one key feature dbanj lacked that sent him back home from good music , say what you like Wizkid is a legend !!!!!!

Nobody is saying wizkid is not a legend, in fact you guys are the ones over hating on OBO saying he is froggy, besides wizkid wasn't the only artist featured on this track so why all the noise??

Nothing new about this, OBO has done collabos with Busta Rhymes and R Kelly and Chris Brown so make we hear word.
Re: Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos by greggng: 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
I don't care whether wizzy is Yoruba , igbo or Hausa ...so far as he is a Nigerian I am cool with that. .Nigeria will still remain one in a long time. Naive people should go and hug transform. Imagine they want me to abandon my Yoruba wife cos of tribalism....haters should go and die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
he is with Bey wat do u expect
Re: Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos by Ajibade123(m): 10:51am On Jul 20, 2019
This guy is a legend and he has really tried in putting Nigeria on the map
see steps you should take to achieve your career goals https://explicitsuccess.com/steps-to-achieve-career-goals/
Re: Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos by IamPlato(m): 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
dollyjoy:
Wife beater? Is he married
i Like The Front Of Your Shirt...
Re: Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos by opebiboy: 9:50am On Aug 21, 2019
The song don fade

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uriel's Response To A Fan That Accuse Her Of Exposing Her Body / Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.