Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,878 members, 7,980,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:12 AM

(download + Listen) Beyonce’s The Gift Album FT Wizkid, Tiwa, Burna, Kendrick - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / (download + Listen) Beyonce’s The Gift Album FT Wizkid, Tiwa, Burna, Kendrick (429 Views)

Artemas – I Like The Way You Kiss Me Download Listen Mp3 / Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes / Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(download + Listen) Beyonce’s The Gift Album FT Wizkid, Tiwa, Burna, Kendrick by Swagzy9: 8:03am On Jul 19, 2019
Glintz TV

The Lion Queen is here.

With The Lion King now in theaters, Beyoncé pays tribute to the film with her companion album The Lion King: The Gift.

The musical ode to Disney’s live-action reboot of the 1994 animated classic features new music from Queen Bey, who also serves as the album’s executive producer and curator.

In addition to the powerful “Spirit,” the soundtrack features contributions from some of Beyoncé’s favorite artists and today’s most talented African artistes.

You can listen below: https://glintztv.com/2019/07/19/download-listen-beyonces-the-gift-album-ft-wizkid-tiwa-savage-burna-boy-yemi-alade-jayz-kendrick-blue-ivy/

Re: (download + Listen) Beyonce’s The Gift Album FT Wizkid, Tiwa, Burna, Kendrick by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2019
cheesy
Re: (download + Listen) Beyonce’s The Gift Album FT Wizkid, Tiwa, Burna, Kendrick by MrTrend(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2019

(1) (Reply)

[MUSIC] Tonekriss – Loke / Yung Alpha X Kickraux X Davido X Chris Brown - Blow My Mind (cover) / DOWNLOAD : Wizkid X Ty Dolla Sign – Ride It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.