Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,610 members, 7,941,347 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

How To Use Faceapp To See Your Old Face ( And Also, Why I Uninstalled It From My - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Faceapp To See Your Old Face ( And Also, Why I Uninstalled It From My (1650 Views)

How Trust Worthy Is FaceApp? / If You Installed Faceapp, You Should Be Aware Of Its Privacy Policy / 7 Reasons Why I Uninstalled WhatsApp From My Device, And You Should Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Faceapp To See Your Old Face ( And Also, Why I Uninstalled It From My by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2019
Old age will always come for us one day, but it seems to have come quicker in the past few days.

If you must have noticed, our social media has been flooded with people posting pictures of themselves in their old age.

Even if time travel has not been discovered, it is the work of an app called Faceapp.

Faceapp is a photo editing app, but the feature that has caught people’s eye is the old age filter.

Click the link below to get a walk through the process of creating your own old face so you can join the #faceappchallenge and I’ll also tell you why I decided to stop using the app.

https://androidscroll.ng/how-to-use-faceapp-to-see-your-old-face/

Enjoy smiley
Re: How To Use Faceapp To See Your Old Face ( And Also, Why I Uninstalled It From My by mideji(m): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
tell me later

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Airtel 6GB For N1500 / How Do I Block My Iphone With IMEI After Robbery / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.