Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,453 members, 7,904,680 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:30 PM

Just A Minute Of Your Time. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just A Minute Of Your Time. (216 Views)

Use Less Than A Minute Of Your Time To Make A Decent Income And You'll Be Glad U / Become An Irokotv Dealer. Own Your Time And Earn At Your Own Pace. / Wait A Minute, What Is Going On Here? ��� Is The Future Female? ��� �� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just A Minute Of Your Time. by Molly17(f): 11:19am On Jul 19, 2019
Dear Sir/Ma,

I am a graduate from a prestigious University, where I studied Botany. I write to express my interest to work as a Customer Service Rep/Admin Assistant/Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant/similar roles in your company.

I am goal oriented, with sharp analytical and prioritization skills, diligent and disciplined person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who strives to ensure that the goals of an organization are achieved.

I believe I can fit perfectly into your team as I have had about 2 years experience in Customer Service and Administrative Support. I have also had extensive practical work experience in office environments giving me varied skills and the ability to work with different types of people.

I excel in challenging environments where I can put my training and skills to good use and I enjoy working with others whilst having no problem performing my duties independently.

My resume, which is available upon request, provides additional information on my background and qualifications.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your consideration.

(1) (Reply)

Horticulturist Needed At TB Joshua's Church / My Testimony.....an Opportunity, So Make It Count. / Audition Alert!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.