Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:31 PM

Why My Father Rejected Me – Ella - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why My Father Rejected Me – Ella (405 Views)

BBNaija: Oge Iloh Blasts Ella & Kim For Exposing Tacha's Body Odour (pics) / Ella And Kim Oprah Evicted From BBNaija 2019 / BBNaija: Mercy And Ella Fight Over Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why My Father Rejected Me – Ella by SsaniLe: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2019
Ex-Big Brother Naija 2019 Housemate, Ella has revealed that she was rejected by her biological father when she was a child.

Ella in an interview granted after being evicted from the Big Brother Naija Reality TV said she was rejected by her father because she was a female child.

She stated this even as she denied telling KimOprah that Tacha has mouth or body odour, as alleged by her fellow evicted housemate in a viral video.....

Source>>>http://bigbrothernaija.ng/why-my-father-rejected-me-ella/

1 Share

Re: Why My Father Rejected Me – Ella by meobizy(f): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
That’s sad.
However if the man is not dead there’s a chance he’ll come to terms with her existence.
It’s also possibly a story her mother drilled into her head.
Some women hate their other halves so bad they can make up any story.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Favorite 2019 Movie / Kpali The Movie Hits The Cinemas December 20 / Star Trek Picard Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.