Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,038 members, 7,919,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:04 AM

This Is The Worst Way Of Being Cheated On And Yet Being Threatened Man Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Worst Way Of Being Cheated On And Yet Being Threatened Man Cries Out (451 Views)

What Is The Worst Way You’ve Seen Someone Lie? / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? / What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Worst Way Of Being Cheated On And Yet Being Threatened Man Cries Out by fraspree(m): 11:58am On Jul 19, 2019
When I was still dating my ex-girlfriend, she needed help with her accommodation I helped her out because actually liked her and was hoping to have a lasting relationship, maybe marriage; little did I know that she was having other plans behind my back.

Neighbors told me that sometimes my girlfriend brings men to my house to sleep over and leave first thing early morning, because I worked night shift sometimes. I believed she might be bringing men into my house because I use to see traces of cigarette ashes on the table but I never believed them to be sleeping over, and never believed her sleeping with them.

This tip kept coming from my neighbours until I didn’t know what to believe anymore, so I asked her one day and she snapped and labeled it an insult because she was squatting with me, she assured me that nothing was going on and nobody was sleeping with her or sleeping in my house.

One night I worked shift, I closed very early and it was raining so I decided to enter the rain and...Continue

Re: This Is The Worst Way Of Being Cheated On And Yet Being Threatened Man Cries Out by Skmoda360(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
Red flag....code 01 alpha.....retarded post over...... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Mentally Woman Delivered A Bancing Baby Girl ,,by Good Samaritan Nurse (PHOTOS) / See Reactions After A Lady Quoted “I Dislike The Attitude Of Women In Power" / This 3 Type Of People Can Help You Resolve Your Marriage Relationship Crises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.