Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,256 members, 7,887,740 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:05 PM

Simi And Adekunle Gold - ‘By You’ (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Simi And Adekunle Gold - ‘By You’ (Video) (11585 Views)

SIMI Ft Adekunle Gold "By You" Mp4 Download / VIDEO: Simi Ft. Adekunle Gold – By You / Simi Ft. Adekunle Gold – By You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold - ‘By You’ (Video) by XwhY(m): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
Dope

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold - ‘By You’ (Video) by Dolorsa: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

And no shape too
Everybody get e choice

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold - ‘By You’ (Video) by adetem(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
Money good, edumare bless me with money too.... So lovely

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold - ‘By You’ (Video) by pojophilius(m): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Try my network.. them never born u angry the girl has a good voice but she is not fine
Tiny voice, not good enough for me,,,I prefer cardi b voice though not tiny
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold - ‘By You’ (Video) by ibez007(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
Dpharisee:
Tunde and Wunmi Obe in the making. Good one, I hope she will happily share the proceeds with form and not come here to tell us how she has been feeding him which can lead him towards taking a trip to the Lagoon with the intention to jump in. I am talking about T-Beans and T-Wans

What a Nigerian mind?!

Na true sha, but I no pray you Gold boy.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold - ‘By You’ (Video) by bestijenkins94(m): 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
U r wicked....u gat no chill at all
namiji2598:
Give us time to finish with Beyonce's album first

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold - ‘By You’ (Video) by naijajobx: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold - ‘By You’ (Video) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold - ‘By You’ (Video) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold - ‘By You’ (Video) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold - ‘By You’ (Video) by Dolorsa: 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Well its true
What's your spec?
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold - ‘By You’ (Video) by amazon14: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Lolz, bro I no like the man one bit grin

What I mean is, I love that moniker.
The name pmb irritates me, I swear

2 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold - ‘By You’ (Video) by BackToLife: 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
Wow! Very lovely song. They sing about love... I love them for doing what they are preaching. Not like those fakers that sing love songs only to be fvcking different guys and impregnation various girls. This duo are worthy Role Models for our young ones. These are people that should be rushed with countless Companies ambassador endorsements, popularized on TV, Radios, etc.. Awesome twins on the way for them IJN. May you both grow old together in stronger love, wealth, achievements, sound health and peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold - ‘By You’ (Video) by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
the song is lovely

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold - ‘By You’ (Video) by Gen2glitter(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
This couple... Fit dem self die.. . STAND BY YOU

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold - ‘By You’ (Video) by Geoshawn007: 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
The video editor really did a good job by hidden d "belle " but is stiil show on 2 scenes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ice Prince - Aboki & More [prod. Chopstix] / Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? / 9ice Wins 'Best African Artist' At Mobo Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.