Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,430 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:48 AM

Gospel Singer Yinka Ayefele Show Off His New Born Triplets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Singer Yinka Ayefele Show Off His New Born Triplets (872 Views)

Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM To Be Demolished By Oyo State Government / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Singer Yinka Ayefele Show Off His New Born Triplets by Praizeupdates: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
Gospel singer Yinka Ayefele show off his new born baby in his poston ig recently. He shared the slide show of him with the new born babies in U.S. congrats to him

Watch Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/gospel-singer-yinka-ayefele-show-off-his-new-born-baby/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Gospel Singer Yinka Ayefele Show Off His New Born Triplets by Praizeupdates: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
Watch Video => HERE

He wrote ;

Re: Gospel Singer Yinka Ayefele Show Off His New Born Triplets by tyup(m): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
cuties
Re: Gospel Singer Yinka Ayefele Show Off His New Born Triplets by Ciaos: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
tyup:
my greatest respect goes to ayefele..... instead of using other people for rituals he opted for his own spinal cord instead

Baba you too much jare...... doffing my hat for you already sad
How this kind thing take enter your head shocked how you take think am. Na dirty things full your head and mind. I won't wish you what made him sit on the wheelchair,but please change how you think.
Re: Gospel Singer Yinka Ayefele Show Off His New Born Triplets by tyup(m): 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ciaos:

How this kind thing take enter your head shocked how you take think am. Na dirty things full your head and mind. I won't wish you what made him sit on the wheelchair,but please change how you think.

thanks bro and I promise to change

(1) (Reply)

Read Caucasian Woman Open Letter To Black Women About Appreciating Their Body / Bbnaija: ‘seyi Is A Fool’ Nigerians Blast Seyi Awolowo After He Almost Beat Ike / 'why I Didn't Perform In Canada' - Kizz Daniel Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.