Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,305 members, 7,881,126 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:04 PM

Eko Electricity Distribution (ekedc) Appeals To Customers To Desist From Assault - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eko Electricity Distribution (ekedc) Appeals To Customers To Desist From Assault (8194 Views)

11 Newly Licensed Independent Electricity Distribution Network Operators / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name / Eko Electricity Apologises As National Grid Collapses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Electricity Distribution (ekedc) Appeals To Customers To Desist From Assault by Ana234(f): 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
I am just happy the culprit is going to jail.
Taogbera:
Una just start to dey receive beating. I leave around there and there has been no light for so long now. No roads at all and you guys don't want to give us light again. Beating galore hahahahaha
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution (ekedc) Appeals To Customers To Desist From Assault by Ana234(f): 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
But that is not enough reason to butcher a fellow human. The staff was only doing his job. I live around and if you know the truth of the matter, you will pity the victim
ridbell01:
I stay in Aradagun few kilometres to their office for the past 1 week now no light and they will still go out to distribute bill and you think people will take it easy with them? Even we the customers and their staffs do struggle to charge our phones in a barbers shop beside their office
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution (ekedc) Appeals To Customers To Desist From Assault by bigfish3k: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
Malawian:
Tomorrow evening will make it complete 8 weeks now we have no lights at Orile Iganmu. This is simply because the community insisted on "No prepaid Meter, No payment of bills" They just disconnected half of Orile Iganmu just like that.
i know about this - my relative already told me - so SAD that they insist on exploitation and the govt cant even rescue us
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution (ekedc) Appeals To Customers To Desist From Assault by bigfish3k: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ana234:
But that is not enough reason to butcher a fellow human. The staff was only doing his job. I live around and if you know the truth of the matter, you will pity the victim

let the staff doing gra gra
let them stop such erands because pre paid meters will stop all these nonsense

there should be pre paid meters
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution (ekedc) Appeals To Customers To Desist From Assault by richcasey: 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
thanta:
They should distribute prepaid meters instead of doing door to door nonsense which puts them at risk

I mean this is just common sense, but they won't do it because of corruption.
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution (ekedc) Appeals To Customers To Desist From Assault by Zammzammm: 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
I have written letters upon letters to them that if my monthly bill will exceed a certain amount they should come and disconnect me they refuse and still send monthly charges of N60k to me. Am considering taking them to court soon as I don't support violence
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution (ekedc) Appeals To Customers To Desist From Assault by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
at least he did nt kill him
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution (ekedc) Appeals To Customers To Desist From Assault by Ana234(f): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
Oga, try and get the video of this incidence then you will understand what i am talking about..
bigfish3k:

let the staff doing gra gra
let them stop such erands because pre paid meters will stop all these nonsense

there should be pre paid meters
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution (ekedc) Appeals To Customers To Desist From Assault by Ana234(f): 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
It was a near death experience
LOVELYSKINZNEW:
at least he did nt kill him

Re: Eko Electricity Distribution (ekedc) Appeals To Customers To Desist From Assault by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ana234:
It was a near death experience
too bad
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution (ekedc) Appeals To Customers To Desist From Assault by Ana234(f): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
Inhumane
LOVELYSKINZNEW:
too bad
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution (ekedc) Appeals To Customers To Desist From Assault by CioAngels(f): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Just like Ikorodu Disco under IKED disconnected Asolo areas today based on bills served on Monday. Where is the law that says consumers have 30days to pay from the day the bill is served? Nigerian workers miss uses their positions and for these reasons they will continue to reap from the ill treatments they are given to Nigerians.
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution (ekedc) Appeals To Customers To Desist From Assault by Ana234(f): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
How does ill treating a fellow human solve the problem??
CioAngels:
Just like Ikorodu Disco under IKED disconnected Asolo areas today based on bills served on Monday. Where is the law that says consumers have 30days to pay from the day the bill is served? Nigerian workers miss uses their positions and for these reasons they will continue to reap from the ill treatments they are given to Nigerians.
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution (ekedc) Appeals To Customers To Desist From Assault by ridbell01(m): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ana234:
I don't support the action of the customer because we are the cause of our problem in the country if Nigeria citizens stop paying the phnc just for 2 months they will start give us light but we lack cooperation
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution (ekedc) Appeals To Customers To Desist From Assault by executive12: 1:34am On Jul 20, 2019
thanta:
They should distribute prepaid meters instead of doing door to door nonsense which puts them at risk

Exactly.
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution (ekedc) Appeals To Customers To Desist From Assault by agentakins: 6:16am On Jul 20, 2019
It is only in Nigeria that an individual will buy an electricity meter and NEPA will claim ownership of it. A community will buy poles and cables and still pay NEPA to come and erect d poles and cables, yet, they call it NEPA properties.
A community will gather money and buy transformer, pay NEPA to install it and d maintenance of d said transformer still rests on the community. But yet, it is NEPA properties. Despite all these, they still bring exorbitant bills to the same people.
Nigeria is still a mystery to me.
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution (ekedc) Appeals To Customers To Desist From Assault by sweetilicious(f): 6:17am On Jul 20, 2019
fergie001:
Don't bring light, then you bring humongous bills....

You will chop better beating, las las we won't have light for 11months....

But truth be told, Power has really improved this period..Kudos ooo EKEDC...
This is rainy season. It supposed to improve
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution (ekedc) Appeals To Customers To Desist From Assault by bigfish3k: 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ana234:
Oga, try and get the video of this incidence then you will understand what i am talking about..
after seeing the video, the ogas should provide pre paid meters
the video should not make me succumb to exploitation
the video should instead spur their ogas to provide pre paid meters
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution (ekedc) Appeals To Customers To Desist From Assault by Ana234(f): 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
You cannot hide here supporting violence to get ppm. If you need one, go to the appropriate office.
bigfish3k:

after seeing the video, the ogas should provide pre paid meters
the video should not make me succumb to exploitation
the video should instead spur their ogas to provide pre paid meters
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution (ekedc) Appeals To Customers To Desist From Assault by bigfish3k: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ana234:
You cannot hide here supporting violence to get ppm. If you need one, go to the appropriate office.

while u hide here to support exploitations of the masses
so u mean that people exploiting u of ur N18,000 minimum wage wants ur survival
as far as they dont want ur survival - its ur world against their world
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution (ekedc) Appeals To Customers To Desist From Assault by bigfish3k: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ana234:

so u mean that people exploiting u of ur N18,000 minimum wage wants ur survival. they are damn frustrating
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution (ekedc) Appeals To Customers To Desist From Assault by Ana234(f): 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
Please note this sir, i am not supporting exploitations in any form, i am against the assult here. If you have issues with the company, channel your complains to tge right office like a learned and wise citizen and stop assulting their workers. How has assulting the victim helped the customer now? The culprit is cooling off in jail. You cant defend yourself by assulting your fellow human.
bigfish3k:

so u mean that people exploiting u of ur N18,000 minimum wage wants ur survival. they are damn frustrating
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution (ekedc) Appeals To Customers To Desist From Assault by bigfish3k: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ana234:
Please note this sir, i am not supporting exploitations in any form, i am against the assult here. If you have issues with the company, channel your complains to tge right office like a learned and wise citizen and stop assulting their workers. How has assulting the victim helped the customer now? The culprit is cooling off in jail. You cant defend yourself by assulting your fellow human.

these people can frustrate eeh - i had a bill of N26,000, i went to their office to complain as u said, then after the complain next bill became N78,000 and up till now still unresolved.
i go to work in the morning come back in the evening to enjoy only 3hrs light - from 9pm - 12pm which is not even regular
u mean that i should be excusing myself every day from work on something that is not a rocket science.
my friend that uses pre paid meter with regular light in enugu uses N1,000 - N2,000 per month on light bill
they should just give us pre paid meter , this will protect me and their staff - they should stop being callous
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution (ekedc) Appeals To Customers To Desist From Assault by Ana234(f): 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
Assulting an EKEDC staff will not get you ppm, it will only land you in bigger problems.
bigfish3k:

these people can frustrate eeh - i had a bill of N26,000, i went to their office to complain as u said, then after the complain next bill became N78,000 and up till now still unresolved.
i go to work in the morning come back in the evening to enjoy only 3hrs light - from 9pm - 12pm which is not even regular
u mean that i should be excusing myself every day from work on something that is not a rocket science.
my friend that uses pre paid meter with regular light in enugu uses N1,000 - N2,000 per month on light bill
they should just give us pre paid meter , this will protect me and their staff - they should stop being callous

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC To Conduct Outstanding Bye-elections On February 26 / Jonathan Sets-Up Amnesty Committee For Boko-Haram / Lili Gabari Dies At 86

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.