Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

The Second Time I Am Throwing Away My Glo Sim, Why, The Senate Now Involve - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Second Time I Am Throwing Away My Glo Sim, Why, The Senate Now Involve (337 Views)

What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? / Have U Been Throwing Away POTATO Peels.... Don't Anymore. / Enjoy #200,000 Airtime On Your Glo Sim (see How) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Second Time I Am Throwing Away My Glo Sim, Why, The Senate Now Involve by Tonway(m): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
The first time I got so pissed up and threw away my glo line was in 2006, after I failed to stop them from continually stealing from me openly through criminally and systematically getting me signed up unto services and products I didn’t subscribed for and through, and, stealing from me through those means. They were also indiscriminate deducting from every recharge I made, claiming I bought my line, which I paid fifteen thousand (N15, 000) for on credit, a marketing strategy they adopted then to get more student and the public to use their new service then.

Today for the second time, I am discarding my glo and I call on all Nigeria to do the same, never to ever use anything starting with glo again.
Do you know that glo have been charging me a whopping N54 for one minute call and N34 for 19 seconds? Plus they would automatically subscribe you for services you did not subscribe for. And when you call their customer service, apart from taking ages before someone picked, they would asked you to unsubscribed for a service you did not subscribed for, they said once you used it , it becomes automatic. I pity for those unsuspecting and illiterates public! Glo, like every other thing in Nigeria don finish us!
A week ago in a plenary, the Senate President, Senator Ahmed Lawal accused telecom operators in Nigeria of foul play and under-table dealing, vowing to start calling them out. With this position of the country’s highest law making arm of government, it now become an indictment on regulatory agencies like Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON), Nigerian communication commission (NCC) and the customer protection agency (CPA), agencies heavily budgeted for annually to protect Nigerians. Abeg make we probe everybody sef!
Re: The Second Time I Am Throwing Away My Glo Sim, Why, The Senate Now Involve by SegZ24(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
And I just bought a glo sim yesterday.. Corruption has already eaten Nigeria deep..

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

-null- / Ooni Speaks On ‘yahoo-yahoo Boyz’, Pleads With EFCC To… / PHOTO: Boy Gives SARS Officer Total Knock Out (TKO) Leaving Him Unconscious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.