Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,298 members, 7,881,098 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:24 PM

Davido Reveals The Only Thing He Doesn’t Like About Beyoncé - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reveals The Only Thing He Doesn’t Like About Beyoncé (3449 Views)

“Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM / Why My Father-in-law Doesn’t Like Me — Mohbad’s Wife / Anita Joseph's Face Without Makeup: "My Man Doesn’t Like Make Up" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reveals The Only Thing He Doesn’t Like About Beyoncé by Anjollyzlov(f): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
Anjolasblogonline.com

Davido reveals the only thing he doesn’t like about Beyoncé

Source :http://anjolasblogonline.com/2019/07/19/davido-reveals-t…ke-about-beyonce/

Re: Davido Reveals The Only Thing He Doesn’t Like About Beyoncé by Wizklynd23(m): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
What is jigga..

Re: Davido Reveals The Only Thing He Doesn’t Like About Beyoncé by amaniro: 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
Wizklynd23:
What is jigga..

Jay-guy Jay Z

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals The Only Thing He Doesn’t Like About Beyoncé by Sundrus: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
I like chioma, but she's with OBO undecided

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals The Only Thing He Doesn’t Like About Beyoncé by Prezzkhid(m): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
She no feature am... He's in sifia pain...

12 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals The Only Thing He Doesn’t Like About Beyoncé by iyapont: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
broda davido in sefia pain

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals The Only Thing He Doesn’t Like About Beyoncé by LCMedia(m): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
Who knows if Davido's is feeling bad for not featuring in Beyonce's recently dropped project?

But sincerely, seeing Wizkid featuring in Beyonce's The Lion King: The Gift album is a plus to him.

Now we know the real Starboy.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals The Only Thing He Doesn’t Like About Beyoncé by Vulcanheph(m): 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
Abeg Which one come be jigga again na?......or is he Angry that Beyounce choose Wizkid over him in her album

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals The Only Thing He Doesn’t Like About Beyoncé by dangotesmummy: 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ode omo.ofedo egbe aunty e.shey nitori awon aunty agbaya tan ninuro lofi roboya oko e mawo obo beyonce.oje jeki obo Sophia ati awon asewo kekeke to e.magbe Sara e koja moshalashi

Oko werey na lefun Beyonce.ofe do nkanto julo grin
Re: Davido Reveals The Only Thing He Doesn’t Like About Beyoncé by babakb: 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
LCMedia:
Who knows if Davido's is feeling bad for not featuring in Beyonce's recently dropped project?

But sincerely, seeing Wizkid featuring in Beyonce's The Lion King: The Gift album is a plus to him.

Now we know the real Starboy.

OBO has been there and done that.

He had collabos with Busta Rhymes and R Kelly and now Chris Brown so what's new.

OBO haters be consoling themselves

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals The Only Thing He Doesn’t Like About Beyoncé by kiddoiLL(m): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
they said frogs weren't in Disney's Lion king that's Davido no dey QueenBee album... bet y? y Nigerians be like this?

Re: Davido Reveals The Only Thing He Doesn’t Like About Beyoncé by Zentence: 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
U wan,use ur frog voice 4 were lion dy talk
Re: Davido Reveals The Only Thing He Doesn’t Like About Beyoncé by Bonebreaker(m): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
They should have used his voice for the roars of the lions
Re: Davido Reveals The Only Thing He Doesn’t Like About Beyoncé by olayincar(m): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
babakb:

He had collabos with Busta Rhymes and R Kelly and now Chris Brown so what's new.

Lol...
Seriously you be mumu
All of dem join together can never stand Beyonce
Do you know how many Grammy she had won to her self?

A lot is new, if you don't know
Re: Davido Reveals The Only Thing He Doesn’t Like About Beyoncé by Joshmodest(m): 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
babakb:

You've posted this thing on anoda thread , and I really find it hilarious , Busta rhymes , R Kelly and Chris Brown were all featured by Davido .
So where has he been and what has he done ?
R Kelly featured on the remix of IF , 70% of Nigerians don't know if this song exists , it was even banned on radio , the Busta rhymes song u claim I don't even know it , and the Chris Brown hasn't even be released.....
When Wizkid is being celebrated , especially in cases like this trying to bring Davido into it , makes you guys say really funny things !!!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sanchi Showcases Her Massive Butt And Ni*ples In See-through Lingerie / Married Singer, Tiwa Savage Put Up Another Mouth Watering Outfit In Dubai / Actress Dakore Egbuson Akande Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.