Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,961 members, 7,873,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites (10655 Views)

Disregard Northern Group’s Threat On Ruga, Presidency Tells Nigerians / Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku / 800m Trek: Buhari Physically Fit For Second Term – Presidency Tells Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites by naphunlimited(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
This man should be set free abeg.
Re: Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites by dawno2008(m): 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
As if the court is not in his pocket

2 Likes

Re: Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites by Felixalex(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
hammerVJ:

HE CHANGE JUDGE, PUT HIM OWN, NOW HE IS TALKING ABOUT COURT, AS IF HE HAS RESPECT FOR LAW.

BUHARI IS A CRIMINAL.

SENDING ARMY TO NNAMDI KANU HOUSE TO KILL HIM IS A CRIMINAL ACT.

DISOBEYING COURT ORDERS IS A CRIMINAL ACT.

Hmmmm we de God hand
Re: Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites by lunacol(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
They are planning to release him.They couldn't withstand the protest so far.

1 Like

Re: Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites by Enemyofpeace: 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
Bloody hypocrites
Re: Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites by solihu(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
lonelydora:
Buhari is a stvpid bigot. Buhari is a disgrace to humanity.

Court granted El-Zakzaky bail, but PMB refused to obey court order

Is that so? grin

Buhari stubborn o angry

Abeg make I ask, na inside Aisha room e lock am, abi na visitors room he come hide the key? angry

Funny lots!

Nairaland! Purely an unimaginable amusement park!
Re: Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites by blackboy(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
hypocrites!! Courts have given instruction una no obey. Was he the one that obstructed the Chief of Army staff convoy? Man that was in his house jeje. He is the spiritual leader but played no part. He is just being persecuted. They have no case against him and his wife. Wickedness. If a Muslim commits a crime will the leader of mosque he attends be arrested?

Anyhow God is at work

1 Like

Re: Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites by solihu(m): 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
dawno2008:
As if the court is not in his pocket

Exactly!

I honestly believe so many of them need mental evaluation. Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites by ojay2053(m): 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
Again , thought he’s been granted bail long time ago ?

Well, what do I know sef , we are all in this titanic together.
Re: Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
Because he is a Muslim hence his supporters are treated with kid gloves even when protest went violent..can that be done to any IPOB leader or Niger Delta freedom fighters?

1 Like

Re: Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites by phineas: 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
The shittes are clearly against the country. Clearly.They have a long term agenda which includes toppling Nigeria. Their annual Kurds day reenactment with Nigeria in chains flogged by them is a testament

They have Attacked:
The highest representative of the military
The highest representative of the Legislative-NASS
They have threatened the highest representative of the executive repeatedly-The president
And recently the have attacked civilians.

Why are we not jointly cautioning them. Their protests are no longer peaceful. And they clearly are anti State.

It is in everyone's interest that we have a country.Or amicable resolution of different states if it must be. However we do not need a hostile or subtle takeover by foreign interests. Any group of persons that threatens this system threatens every one.

The shittes ""peaceful protest"" is a scam. Real Nigerians will do well to speak with them (the shores) to thread with caution and not edge them on with this their clear agenda
Re: Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites by ejemamaka: 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites by Jinad50: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
frankmoney:
bro what if he is being held on another charge ? Court can grant you bail and the police arrest you again on another charge , I'm not supporting the FG or zakzaky but this court order thing we have been singing it since 2015 , yet his lawyers are not even saying he was denied bail ... So I don't understand
One of his lawyers in person of Femi Falana has been complaing.

If he was arrested on other charges Mr. Falana would have held his peace.
Re: Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites by Jinad50: 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ahmeduana:
HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU WANT COURT TO DECIDE HIS FATE? IS IT UNTIL DEATH JUDGEMENT IS PASS ON HIM BEFORE YOU ACCEPT THE COURT VERDICT? BUNCH OF USELESS MOFOS
Stop typing in caps.
It's not good.
Re: Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites by Guest14(m): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
Which court again now?

1 Like

Re: Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites by frankmoney(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
Jinad50:
One of his lawyers in person of Femi Falana has been complaing.

If he was arrested on other charges Mr. Falana would have held his peace.
oh ok , I know falana is his main counsel . But from the look.of it , it seems he is being held on some other charge apart from the one he was granted bail for . I could be wrong tho
Re: Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
Buhari is an evil man and not a good Muslim. what happen to forgiveness Islam teaches

I hope Allah that he believes in don't punish him by taking all his kids in his presence before his miserable death

that mallam had set a bad record for his generation and I doubt if any Nigerians if that name we exist in future we want anything to do with the name Buhari in future
Re: Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites by mu2sa2: 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
frankmoney:
bro what if he is being held on another charge ? Court can grant you bail and the police arrest you again on another charge , I'm not supporting the FG or zakzaky but this court order thing we have been singing it since 2015 , yet his lawyers are not even saying he was denied bail ... So I don't understand
Don't mind mostly semi-illiterate ipobians exposing their ignorance. As of today El-zakzaky is facing trial at a Kaduna high court and the same court has refused his application for bail pending the determination of the case. This court's ruling is the only subsisting ruling on El-zakzaki's bail today.
Re: Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites by NnwachukuOkike: 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
I feel like going to that aso rock homes of these banditry fulani presidency and bomb everyone and that useless criminal Fulani herdsmen terrorist spokesman.

Just look at the nonsense this idiot is blabbing.

Re: Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites by NnwachukuOkike: 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
lunacol:
They are planning to release him.They couldn't withstand the protest so far.

That's how Nigeria will beg Biafra to go when IPOB start hitting anything "nigeria" in Biafraland even in that abuja these Fulani jihadist are hiding.

I see IPOB Avengers

Re: Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites by NnwachukuOkike: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
solihu:

Exactly!

I honestly believe so many of them need mental evaluation. Something is wrong somewhere.

Tanko, Abba Kyari, Mamman Daura and Fulani bandits are the pilots of this airplane.

I refused to enter this Nigeria airplane flying by these Fulani herdsmen terrorist/banditry government.

Re: Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites by NnwachukuOkike: 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
phineas:
The shittes are clearly against the country. Clearly.They have a long term agenda which includes toppling Nigeria. Their annual Kurds day reenactment with Nigeria in chains flogged by them is a testament

They have Attacked:
The highest representative of the military
The highest representative of the Legislative-NASS
They have threatened the highest representative of the executive repeatedly-The president
And recently the have attacked civilians.

Why are we not jointly cautioning them. Their protests are no longer peaceful. And they clearly are anti State.

It is in everyone's interest that we have a country.Or amicable resolution of different states if it must be. However we do not need a hostile or subtle takeover by foreign interests. Any group of persons that threatens this system threatens every one.

The shittes ""peaceful protest"" is a scam. Real Nigerians will do well to speak with them (the shores) to thread with caution and not edge them on with this their clear agenda

What is the meaning of Nigeria in your language?

Re: Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites by Otunski: 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
Which Court are they referring to again? Useless people.

1 Like

Re: Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites by NnwachukuOkike: 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
frankmoney:
oh ok , I know falana is his main counsel . But from the look.of it , it seems he is being held on some other charge apart from the one he was granted bail for . I could be wrong tho

What other invisible charge are you blabbing about?

Keep giving excuses against innocent Shi'ite and IPOB.

Fulani (foreigners) invaded and are still invading communities killing, kidnapping and destroying host communities with the help of Nigeria Fulani government, and you all are supporting this evil people against innocent indigenous people of the land.

I have come to understand that Shi'ite people are the true indigenous people of Arewa.
Re: Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites by frankmoney(m): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
NnwachukuOkike:

What other invisible charge are you blabbing about?

Keep giving excuses against innocent Shi'ite and IPOB.

Fulani (foreigners) invaded and are still invading communities killing, kidnapping and destroying host communities with the help of Nigeria Fulani government, and you all are supporting this evil people against innocent indigenous people of the land.

I have come to understand that Shi'ite people are the true indigenous people of Arewa.
it seems you don't know how to read or u just want to talk , I clearly stated I'm not supporting anybody and was only seeking clarification from the other guy .
Re: Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites by NnwachukuOkike: 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
frankmoney:
it seems you don't know how to read or u just want to talk , I clearly stated I'm not supporting anybody and was only seeking clarification from the other guy .

Are you new in this zoo called Nigeria not to know how this Fulani banditry presidency operates?

(1) (2) (Reply)

IMF Says Nigerian Government Dependent On Expensive Borrowing / Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka / Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.