Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,907 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:25 PM

Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege (69422 Views)

Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos / Candlelight And Burial Held For Cairo Based Man Burnt To Death By His Wife - Vid / Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege by Americanboy35: 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
MAY HER GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege by Nemesis909: 12:05am On Jul 20, 2019
1x2x3:

You still don't know how life works do you?

Fraud is a sin right? You could be committing a sin more grievous than fraud... No?

How about cursing everyone in your family that commits a sin?

I believe you can get the clearer picture now.

That's your consolation.

Deliberately setting out to hurt people, rob people and in some cases kill people requires that your punishment should not be only your life but if those you love.

Many of you have no value for your own life but if you hear your mother or brother, you go into a frenzy.

Train go kill any of the loved ones supportive of fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege by northvietnam(m): 12:15am On Jul 20, 2019
unscripted:
brand ambassador .. Sighted

You have comprehension deficiency
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege by Dashingwayne1: 12:21am On Jul 20, 2019
chai!!!!what a great loss,may her soul rest in perfect peace...I pray none of we nairalanders shall be a victim of any bad incidence for the rest of this year IJN
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege by 1x2x3: 12:31am On Jul 20, 2019
Nemesis909:

That's your consolation.

Deliberately setting out to hurt people, rob people and in some cases kill people requires that your punishment should not be only your life but if those you love.

Many of you have no value for your own life but if you hear your mother or brother, you go into a frenzy.

Train go kill any of the loved ones supportive of fraudsters.

You still don't get it. I'm pointing out to you how life works and you are insinuating I'm part of the drama. Bro I make a healthy legitimate living.

The earlier you understand that vengeance belongs to the almighty the better for you.

You are a mere mortal that can't decide how your demise will look like and when it will be so why do you feel you have the power to decide how other sinners like you die?

1 Like

Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege by GTFO(f): 1:31am On Jul 20, 2019
martineverest:
she was looking for accommodation...her agent told her he had accommodation for her to rent,not knowing he had ulterior motive

she was a first class student

Thank you for the explanation but is the Agent a Yahoo +
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege by Adakintroy2: 1:34am On Jul 20, 2019
You can stake high on today's winning ticket 

Yes, do well to inbox me on Whatsapp and get the game at pay after won 

Whatsapp or call 090-19-708-669

You a foool my friend. You just had to come here and defecate on her further. Insensitivity will not kill you I pray.

3 Likes

Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege by grandstar(m): 1:55am On Jul 20, 2019
The good news is that the government gave them 6m. That was super generous of the governor and can create a firm financial foundation for the family.

Whether they'll allow the other children to attend uni is another matter altogethee

2 Likes

Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege by DateMynd44(m): 3:45am On Jul 20, 2019
Maldini212:
Oh boy see fine girl,,,I fit follow her enter grave make I bleep her in
are u a human being?

1 Like

Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege by DateMynd44(m): 3:47am On Jul 20, 2019
Freshbaba95:

That guy matter just tire me. See prayer ooo. God doesn't answer prayers like that.. Nawa for ritualist sha.
and he's a born again Christian According to his signature.
na wah oh
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege by babadigu(m): 4:03am On Jul 20, 2019
cry
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege by perforetti(m): 4:21am On Jul 20, 2019
northvietnam:
Every retual killing will now be attributted to yahoo +

Retual killing is Retual killing ... Full stop.

Any body that spills the blood of another for juju/money purpose is a Retualist... Full stop. Dont sugar coat it calling it a yahoo + sturve.
Learn how to spell correctly please before you continue ranting. �
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege by agyo(m): 4:30am On Jul 20, 2019
Unik3030:
n some fools are still supporting these ritualists masquerading as yahoo boys

No one is supporting the ritualist. But the longer throat babes...
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:35am On Jul 20, 2019
NSOGBU DI
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege by livinbygrace: 4:59am On Jul 20, 2019
martineverest:
until their family members fall victims,they won't know how painful it is to lose love ones to ritualists

Every crime is now tagged Yahoo in Nigeria.No wonder most Nigerian so called graduates cant defend their result ,all thanks to the revelation from the NYSC.These are ritualist which has been in existence for many and not yahoo .Hacking,spamming ,cloning ,crediting ,transfer or even trojan horse has nothing to do with ritual killings.

1 Like

Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege by sameni123(m): 5:21am On Jul 20, 2019
aanuoluwami14:
cry May we never weep on any of our loved
There nothing as painful as that,saw my late sis pics yesterday after 4 yes cooks still not hold a few tears
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege by Born2Breed(f): 5:41am On Jul 20, 2019
It will never be well with her killers.
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege by Hades2016(m): 5:53am On Jul 20, 2019
northvietnam:
Every retual killing will now be attributted to yahoo +

Retual killing is Retual killing ... Full stop.

Any body that spills the blood of another for juju/money purpose is a Retualist... Full stop. Dont sugar coat it calling it a yahoo + sturve.
as in bro the matter tire me. Now if a ritualist kill someone to make money they going to tagged as yahoo plus. This Nigeria sef dia matter tire me
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege by boxypane(m): 6:10am On Jul 20, 2019
May nemesis torment the very souls of the perpetrators.
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 20, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
How did she fall for yahoo guys....

Abi she was kidnapped?
She was looking for house to rent, a known caretaker and someone who works for the school lured her then kidnap her before they killed her. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 20, 2019
My condolences to the family, may her gentle and beautiful soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege by Teejay13(m): 7:03am On Jul 20, 2019
May her killers never find rest, amen! Condolences to her family.

1 Like

Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege by Dmanky(m): 7:11am On Jul 20, 2019
Deeply sad! what a wicked world.One thing is certain,d wicked soul(s) that did ds will suffer all d days of dia life's.

God bless ur soul Elozino!
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege by Agugbadin: 7:12am On Jul 20, 2019
May every Yahoo boys and ritualist in this country die and go to hell

1 Like

Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege by Freshbaba95(m): 7:22am On Jul 20, 2019
DateMynd44:
and he's a born again Christian According to his signature.
na wah oh

Hypocrisy everywhere bro. No mind them

1 Like

Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege by Skmoda360(m): 7:32am On Jul 20, 2019
GoTV:
sad May every yahoo boy and their family, friends, girlfriends and children die a miserable death. Misery shall not depart the household of every yahoo boy and bet9ja scammers on this forum. You will all beg for death after suffering the Most excruciating pain and suffering synonymous to the feelings of your victims you call clients/magas. Your parents that watched you drive big cars without an explainable job will be crushed by Dangote trailers. You will all be beheaded by Fulani herdsmen even if you manage to escape the aforementioned curses. Joy and happiness will never be the portion of any one sympathetic to fraud and from this minute sad
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege by Nostradamus: 7:42am On Jul 20, 2019
Her death pained me to the bone!!

Such a fine chick,a First Class student...

She would have been the pride of her parents..

The ugly truth is that yahoo rituals is here to stay and,am afraid,the ritual killings are not stopping soon...

The annoying truth is that we ourselves play a major role in the ritual killings,we place so much importance on wealth in our society. Anyone with money to throw around is literally worshipped(without caring to know the source of his wealth). Anyone without money is looked at as an outcast and a misfit.now see where it has land,numerous ritual killings for wealth are now the order of the day.

The sad truth is,even the government can't stop the killings. despite the large arrest by the EFCC such yahoo+ killers will still not be deterred(same way beheading doesn't deter greedy mules from trying to transport drugs to Malaysia/saudi)
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege by Gforce2019: 7:43am On Jul 20, 2019
GoTV:
sad May every yahoo boy and their family, friends, girlfriends and children die a miserable death. Misery shall not depart the household of every yahoo boy and bet9ja scammers on this forum. You will all beg for death after suffering the Most excruciating pain and suffering synonymous to the feelings of your victims you call clients/magas. Your parents that watched you drive big cars without an explainable job will be crushed by Dangote trailers. You will all be beheaded by Fulani herdsmen even if you manage to escape the aforementioned curses. Joy and happiness will never be the portion of any one sympathetic to fraud and from this minute sad

You sabi curse o! In fact cursing is your hobby.
I pity any lady that jilt you or anybody that steal your property. . .
Nairaland curse agent. . . Like balam in the Bible, you fit start the business of helping people to curse o!

3 Likes

Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege by Younglord123(m): 7:46am On Jul 20, 2019
Nemesis will catch up with her slayers. RIP Elozino.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) / Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) / Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.