Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,738 members, 7,875,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband (6633 Views)

Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
Eze2000:

Hi

I am a spiritualist. What place did this happen?
Please ID yourself b4 I communicate de matter with you, on what area did your spiritualist work on?
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
Oma307:

which state be that bro? I do hear about it but I am beginning to think it is true now with your experience
I don't wanna mention State because of Nigerian mentality towards serious issues like ds, please hv it in your mind dat ds are issues that are spiritually affecting many Nigerians knowing and unknown. Just play your game carefully especially when it comes to welcoming guess that you don't know at odd hour of the night, it's dangerous and fearly.

1 Like

Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
dirtydiva:
I don't wanna mention State because of Nigerian mentality towards serious issues like ds, please hv it in your mind dat ds are issues that are spiritually affecting many Nigerians knowing and unknown. Just play your game carefully especially when it comes to welcoming guess that you don't know at odd hour of the night, it's dangerous and fearly.
thanks but it would have been better if you can give us cliche like the region because my junior brother wants go and service. anyway thanks
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
Okobana:
That was how a girl nearly finished me spiritually after having sex with her.although it was my stubbornness that caused because she told me I should never have sex with her that she loves me and that she is not an ordinary being.peeps after the tor-tor-tor during the day , hmmm everynight come see disturbance.if not for my strong pastor my own being done finish.and the girl self na serious choir member for Assemblies of God church. Guys all these things dey happen oh.be careful
see your life because of pvssy, you con disturb the innocent pastor, hope you shall better things for the pastor
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
Oma307:

thanks but it would have been better if you can give us cliche like the region because my junior brother wants go and service. anyway thanks
Let him go and serve but he should put his sword in one place or do his thing Corper to Corper or if he is careless enough not to be mindful towards the beauty and the beast then so be it. As for where the thing happen, is in Ekwe community in South east Nigeria.
Your brother should be mindful if he's posted to a community he is not familiar with especially those that still preserve their ancient diety

1 Like

Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
dirtydiva:
Let him go and serve but he should put his sword in one place or do his thing Corper to Corper or if he is careless enough not to be mindful towards the beauty and the beast then so be it. As for where the thing happen, is in Ekwe community in South east Nigeria.
Your brother should be mindful if he's posted to a community he is not familiar with especially those that still preserve their ancient diety
thanks bro
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by nengibo: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:
cheesy

grin, c and b
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by DateMynd44(m): 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ahmed0336:
Things of these nature do happen. I know of some ladies with spirit husband that are now married. to get rid of spirit husband no be beans o good luck to Josphine.
and a grown-up man like also believe these fictions?
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by DateMynd44(m): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
Donchukz:

Brother,they is this guy,I don't want to mention his name,he was once a wizard,but now delivered,he once told me about one weapon one can use and defeat winches and wizards,the weapon is only prayers,even though,if u are a sinner,or u don't have the strength to pray,that each time you want to go too bed; just cover your self with the blood of Jesus,with that simply but powerful prayer,if they are flying over any building at night,they will not come near the houses that was covered with the blood of Jesus. So,is important,if we want to sleep,we should endeavour to pray,no matter how small or big the prayer could be. Remain bless brother.
witches and wizards don't exist bro don't be deceived by nollywood movies.
these were stories they used to tell us as kids not to collect our classmates food and eat else they'll come and call us and we'll fly at nights, these were all hoax.
now I'm grown up and can't be deceived anymore
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by DateMynd44(m): 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
nickxtra:
I owe you no apology whether you believe or not, having let out all that transpired in a true life experience narrative
are u the Emma kadiri or you're just sharing his story?
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by DateMynd44(m): 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
Atom007:
Tell Josephine to take a sand from canaanland ground or redeemed ground n swallow it, rub it at d point of her private part, that settles it
lmao cheesy
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by DateMynd44(m): 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
dirtydiva:
Never doubt ds story as I hv encountered ds during my service yr, it was terrible but due to the nature of my existence which I hv not find the answer to it, I was able to fend it off in my dream.
Could you imagine an ebony blocked me on my way to lodge in my ppa after buying fried yam and stew, she asked me why I don't wanna host her in my room just as other corpers did to her? To my surprise I asked her whether I hv sent her out when she visited or hv she visited me b4? But to cut the story short she came on my invitation the nextday in the night and we ducked all night long till 12am when I left her in the room to pee, suddenly I heard her moaning and groaning in pain, I dashed out of the toilet and saw her responding to the strokes of an unseen nigga bleeping her on my bed, my bedroom light was not on except the kitchen bulb which is reflecting inside my room, I ran away to alert my landlord security man at the gate to come and see what is happening to my visitor, he came to my room and spray one strong rough smelling cent around and the babe calm down as she woke looking with stern face, I left her there and join the security man and his wife in their own room. It was the man dat explain everything to me dat most of ds babes in that community are possessed from such things and I should thank my God dat it didn't catch me asleep after touching their client.
Becareful of whom you bring into your home as a bachelor, things dey happen ooo oga
u had a nightmare and woke up later and found out u were dreaming.
u can only scare kids with this fiction not a grown up man like me
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by DateMynd44(m): 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
joshboo:
True yarns
u must be a kid to easily believe that hoax. anyone can fabricate lies in the internet. why didn't he record it to proof the veracity if his story?
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by DateMynd44(m): 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
Eze2000:

Hi

I am a spiritualist. What place did this happen?
spiritualist? share us experiences of those u have witnessed or delivered
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by DateMynd44(m): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
Siki355:
how do one get total rid of these demon (spirit wife n husband)
the only way to get rid of them is to stop believing that they exist.
yeah these fictions only exist in ur imagination.
it's called self-delusion

1 Like

Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by DateMynd44(m): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
cool
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by DateMynd44(m): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
Okobana:
That was how a girl nearly finished me spiritually after having sex with her.although it was my stubbornness that caused because she told me I should never have sex with her that she loves me and that she is not an ordinary being.peeps after the tor-tor-tor during the day , hmmm everynight come see disturbance.if not for my strong pastor my own being done finish.and the girl self na serious choir member for Assemblies of God church. Guys all these things dey happen oh.be careful
how did she disturbed u during the night?
she appeared to ur room and tormented u or u had a bad dream?
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by DateMynd44(m): 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
dirtydiva:
you don't wanna mention the state because you're a liar and ur conscience will blame u for fabricating lies in a state that such never happened
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
DateMynd44:
you don't wanna mention the state because you're a liar and ur conscience will blame u for fabricating lies in a state that such never happened
Sorry ooo... Incase you don't know I don't argue what I m not sure of but incase you choose otherwise try elsewhere
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
DateMynd44:
u had a nightmare and woke up later and found out u were dreaming.
u can only scare kids with this fiction not a grown up man like me
Grown up man, leave me alone, stop quoting me abeg
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Ahmed0336(m): 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
DateMynd44:
and a grown-up man like also believe these fictions?
You may chose to believe it or not but the day you ll come in contact with one maybe you all understand.
I know of more than 20 stories. just a week back, I happened to witness another.
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Ahmed0336(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
dirtydiva:
Sorry ooo... Incase you don't know I don't argue what I m not sure of but incase you choose otherwise try elsewhere

No mind am abeg.
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by DateMynd44(m): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ahmed0336:

You may chose to believe it or not but the day you ll come in contact with one maybe you all understand.
I know of more than 20 stories. just a week back, I happened to witness another .
hallucinations caused by induced hunger grin
Those things doesn't believe bro just get ur mind of them
Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Moneywirer: 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
Atom007:
Tell Josephine to take a sand from canaanland ground or redeemed ground n swallow it, rub it at d point of her private part, that settles it

Re: Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband by Enwhen(m): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
iAudio:
Has the movie been shot or you just lifted a part of the script?

Things like this happened to, Weller , I seen many times mostly in all those rurer areas.

I don't expect u to believe it if u have seen it before...but it's real...infact anybody u know that lives in rurer area in Kwara ask the person about spirit husband and spirit disturbance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out / Ukwulicious Naija Babe Based In The US Causes Commotion On Instagram With These / She Asked Me Money After Turning Me Down 2 Months Ago, What Am I Paying For? PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.