Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,430 members, 7,917,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:30 AM

What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. (7109 Views)

My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond / See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me / See What Happens When A Girl Sent Her Nude Pics To Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by shortgun(m): 7:33am On Jul 20, 2019
Can you tell me what is wrong with this message?

My grtest achievement in lyf so far will be my ability 2 convince u dat we re made 4 each oda, nd my chief want in lyf is some1 lyk u hu can inspire me 2 be wat God has created me 2 be. i love u.

Airtime reward for the first person that gets it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by thesicilian: 7:56am On Jul 20, 2019
She has very low, if any, ambitions in life for you to be the sole focus of her existence.

24 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by dingbang(m): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2019
Did you feck this girl?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by Lonestar124: 8:04am On Jul 20, 2019
Nothing wrong, i see a girl pouring her affections for you in a desperate manner.

How can you make a man your pursuit in life, that is iberiberism

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2019
dingbang:
Did you feck this girl?
u mean Bleep dis gal? Spell it correctly I on understand grin
Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:35am On Jul 20, 2019
Ernerstdavid55:
u mean Bleep dis gal? Spell it correctly I on understand grin
but wait o I write fuk dey change it to bleep why

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by kenny1795(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2019
shortgun:

My grtest achievement in lyf so far will be my ability 2 convince u dat we re made 4 each oda, nd my chief want in lyf is some1 lyk u hu can inspire me 2 be wat God has created me 2 be. i love u.

The spellings and also making you a God over her

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by CosmicPhoenix: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2019
what she got wrong is expressing her feelings for you

8 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by shortgun(m): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2019
grin grin grin grin
No correct answer yet.
Use your spiritual eyes grin
Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 20, 2019
Wat is ur mind telling u Op

I can give u rechargcard too

9 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by adebayour26: 10:25am On Jul 20, 2019
Ernerstdavid55:
Nairaland censor board

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by calculator123(m): 10:26am On Jul 20, 2019
I only date girls who make their life top priority.
We can break up and I don't want to hear that story line of "I was with him through thick and thin but he left me".
Girls learn to upgrade yourself.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by Happyone07(m): 11:10am On Jul 20, 2019
She is yet to convince u that u meant for each other...
And you r still not the man she wants.... Though u r getting close...
Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by Charleys: 11:22am On Jul 20, 2019
Her village Chief wants you to lead her to the place.
Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by Cruz889(m): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
i think that this girl is just been delusional
Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by clive2u(m): 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
She wants u to make money and marry her
Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by vallyboi(m): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
Chief ?? No understand dat part
Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by damtan(m): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
shortgun:

meanwhile you're not convinced you're made for each other baah

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by laughitall(m): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
She want you to marry here give Am belle
Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by little1992: 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
If you break her heart she will be disturbing us with ALL MEN ARE THE SAME post.... Nonsense!
Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by lebron7(m): 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
thesicilian:
She has very low, if any, ambitions in life for you to be the sole focus of her existence.
Bloody!!!! grin
Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by Olorunnim: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ernerstdavid55:
Next time just write Fvck.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by Iogobenz(m): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
Girl don see money she want stay grin
Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by Olorunnim: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
Op I give you Three days max To Smash This Girl or I'll beat the Sh*t out of you, If you don't grab this opportunity now she'll call you slow guy in the future.
Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by McEphiks(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
shortgun:

"My chief want in life" that message might be meant for her sugar daddy. Perhaps she was suppose to type "My chief, all I want in life is......" That's all I see

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by SouthSouth1914: 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
From her writing, she is not more than 15-16 years of age. She has a lot to learn from life.., making a man/woman the centre piece of your life is the beginning of a life full of regret!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by Iogobenz(m): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
From her writing, she is not more than 15-16 years of age. She has a lot to learn from life.., making a man/woman the centre piece of your life is the beginning of a life full of regret!

advise your fellow Benz brother o cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by SouthSouth1914: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
Iogobenz:
advise your fellow Benz brother o cheesy

Can you make some sense please??
Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by Iogobenz(m): 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Can you make some sense please??
what are you trying to insinuate?
Are you mad?don't you have any sense of humour?
Don't you drive a Benz,doesn't the op too?so why the fuss?
undecided
Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by shortgun(m): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
Iogobenz:
what are you trying to insinuate?
Are you mad?don't you have any sense of humour?
Don't you drive a Benz,doesn't the op too?so why the fuss?
undecided
Monitoring spirits everywhere grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by Iogobenz(m): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
shortgun:

Monitoring spirits everywhere grin grin grin
Hello?
We are all Benz owners. undecided
Mercedes Benz thread,remember?
Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by shortgun(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
You guys are trying but no accurate answer yet.
I will drop the answer by evening but una dey fall my hand oo, l expected one or two guys that know the ways of the Nigerian female to be able to decipher this message or get to its root.

Ok some clues.
She's 24, a student.
We've been dating but broke up due to unfaithfulness on her part.(she admitted when a presented undeniable facts)
We've been 2geda again when she came back for break.
She knows am not into her like b4 but she's been begging trying to make me love her again like b4.......n yes there has been sex...lots n lots of it. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) / I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) / She Will Pretend As If She's Sleeping When U Are Touching Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.