Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:10 PM

My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. (3094 Views)

On The Bed With My Boo. The Man I Sleep Next To Every Night (photo) / My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 20, 2019
Nonny Blessing is trending on Facebook after she took to the platform to disclose the huge amount her boyfriend gave to her to buy herself, ‘Ice Cream’.

She also took to the platform to mock ‘poor guys’ who cannot provide for their girlfriends.
She wrote; “When you have a good boyfriend not all this poor poor boys that can’t give there girlfriend 100k to use and buy ice cream thanks to my boyfriend kiss kiss..”
Read her post below ;
https://bitlylink.com/0Ac3V

Re: My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by sauceEEP(m): 7:52am On Jul 20, 2019
But that's not 100k undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:53am On Jul 20, 2019
Illiterate girl. Her grammar sucks, She can't even count money.

9 Likes

Re: My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by Davash222(m): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2019
See her dirty room and tear tear hair net.

It would be very difficult to find a sensible Nigerian girl by 2026.

16 Likes

Re: My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by Aonkuuse(m): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2019
Ma we are not just as foolish to buy ice cream for 100k

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by dingbang(m): 7:58am On Jul 20, 2019
This girl is daft

1 Like

Re: My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by Junkie1: 7:58am On Jul 20, 2019
1 NA SCAM WHERE IS THE BOYFRIEND?
2 EVEN IF IT'S TRUE THE BOY NA MUMU
3 IF YOU MUST SPEND THAT KINDA MONEY ATLEAST SPEND IT ON SOMEONE WITH BRAIN

4 Likes

Re: My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by daddytime(m): 7:59am On Jul 20, 2019
Go and count your pants olodo

Na one of those mumu girls wey the fixed matches scammers dey use for their advert.

1 Like

Re: My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 20, 2019
Davash222:

Una no dey tire,every time insult from morning till night no stopping at all.

I know the internet is the only place you feel safe to voice out your gutter thoughts.

1 Like

Re: My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by Davash222(m): 8:30am On Jul 20, 2019
virgoquin:

I know the internet is the only place you feel safe to voice out your gutter thoughts.
This is exactly what I’m talking about.

11 Likes

Re: My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 20, 2019
Davash222:

This is exactly what I’m talking about.

See this one, so if they make announcement that all the sensible men should come forward

You too go come out? grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by kenralph(m): 8:37am On Jul 20, 2019
Village girl. Na poverty dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 20, 2019
Ok, Good for you and your Bf
Re: My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by Davash222(m): 8:39am On Jul 20, 2019
virgoquin:

See this one, so if they make announcement that all the sensible men should come forward

You too go come out? grin cheesy cheesy
Why are you so pained, my love You missed your period

13 Likes

Re: My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 20, 2019
damsin5:
Nonny Blessing is trending on Facebook after she took to the platform to disclose the huge amount her boyfriend gave to her to buy herself, ‘Ice Cream’.

She also took to the platform to mock ‘poor guys’ who cannot provide for their girlfriends.
She wrote; “When you have a good boyfriend not all this poor poor boys that can’t give there girlfriend 100k to use and buy ice cream thanks to my boyfriend kiss kiss..”
Read her post below ;
OP she should count her pants

1 Like

Re: My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 20, 2019
Davash222:
Why are you so pained, my love You missed your period

No worry we go settle your matter for our next executive meeting. grin

1 Like

Re: My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by carter009(m): 9:19am On Jul 20, 2019
What is really eating you up dear.
virgoquin:

1 Like

Re: My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by Jaysolu(m): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2019
The actual broke guys will come and react cuz they feel insulted

1 Like

Re: My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by Michelle55: 9:58am On Jul 20, 2019
Atleast im go don chop pass wetin pass the 100k comot for your body(if you think say to fvck dey easy, go ask night walkers.. Na your body go tell you) cheesy
Meanwhile:

Until he put a ring on your finger, your financial burden remains entirely your responsibility(Not His). Any help he renders is from the good of his heart( It was never and isn't your right). Definitely not an obligation for him. Some of us thinks that because we look good and can offer sex, men owe us money. Change that mentality and hustle!! Even if na 2k you make at the end of the day, sis na something (atleast na your sweat).
Let him give you because you merited it and not because you pressured him into parting with his money.

5 Likes

Re: My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by Skmoda360(m): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2019
Michelle55:
Atleast im go don chop pass wetin pass the 100k comot for your body(if you think say to fvck dey easy, go ask night walkers.. Na your body go tell you) cheesy
Meanwhile:

Until he put a ring on your finger, your financial burden remains entirely your responsibility(Not His). Any help he renders is from the good of his heart( It was never and isn't your right). Definitely not an obligation for him. Some of us thinks that because we look good and can offer sex, men owe us money. Change that mentality and hustle!! Even if na 2k you make at the end of the day, sis na something (atleast na your sweat).
Let him give you because you merited it and not because you pressured him into parting with his money.
So woman wey get sense like this still dey? undecided I'm surprised....

3 Likes

Re: My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by TANID(m): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2019
SeverusSnape:
Illiterate girl. Her grammar sucks, She can't even count money.
Exactly, That's 50K Since It's 500 Naira Note.

3 Likes

Re: My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by TANID(m): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2019
Davash222:

Hahahaha! You Spotted That Too cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by iamapplord(m): 10:17am On Jul 20, 2019
damsin5:

Read her post below ;

Re: My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by Davash222(m): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2019
Skmoda360:

So woman wey get sense like this still dey? undecided I'm surprised....
Don’t be surprised that’s a guy hiding under a female moniker.

2 Likes

Re: My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by Skmoda360(m): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2019
Davash222:

That's truth....you might be right...

1 Like

Re: My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by calculator123(m): 10:29am On Jul 20, 2019
The background of that room shows she is a broke ass leech. I can bet the only thing the guy gets in return is sex untop say him go beg o

2 Likes

Re: My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by queenfav(f): 10:50am On Jul 20, 2019
Let her remove N200 from the 100k to buy new hair net.
Re: My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by ADRIAN88(m): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2019
Believe this poo... Then you might as well believe Tiwa Savage hawks scopatumana every night on 3rd mainland bridge. (weekends inclusive)

1 Like

Re: My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by carter009(m): 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
For they first time your making sense.
Michelle55:
Meanwhile:

Re: My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by Michelle55: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
Davash222:

It's like your brain is paining you undecided Why would I want to impersonate anyone( Omo ale) if I want to be a man, I'll simply go under the knife and get the overrated D undecided Anuofia
Re: My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. by Davash222(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
Michelle55:

It's like your brain is paining you undecided Why would I want to impersonate anyone( Omo ale) if I want to be a man, I'll simply go under the knife and get the overrated D undecided Anuofia
Insane Nigerian girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Rapper Caught Fingering Girl [watch Video ] / My Coworker Let Me On Bubies / Where Can a man Find A Good Girl In Nigeria to settle down with?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.